revolutionary idea

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't like that, though. I'd much rather make the game more polished. I'm not into "gambling" when I flop Aces and Kings. I would much rather "buy insurance" and ensure that I win the pot.

Awesome idea! How about we change the rules on the fly to suit our current hands so that we always win? That would rock. But if everyone could do that, we'd all tie and split every pot. Which would kind of make playing hold'em pointless... Hmm...Anybody want to go fishing? 8)

Awesome idea! How about we change the rules on the fly to suit our current hands so that we always win? That would rock. But if everyone could do that, we'd all tie and split every pot. Which would kind of make playing hold'em pointless... Hmm...Anybody want to go fishing? 8)
im from greenville.
  • 2 weeks later...
bump/ to funny :club:
Thank you. I needed that tonight. :)Sometimes, I do wish he wasn't banned...:?
cause of this thread?I officailly appologive for everything i've ever said.
no, it was threads like this that kept him around as long as he was. THis was for pure hilarity
  • 5 weeks later...

Always brightens my day to see this thread bumped.JFarrell, you are missed.But not to the point that we actually want you back.

• 2 months later...

Everybody should post at least once in JFarrell's masterpiece. Like going to see the Mona Lisa.EDIT: Just reread the first page. The best moments of course are when he's comparing himself and his ideas to Copernicus and the like. Sheer, brilliant ego.

I don't like that, though.  I'd much rather make the game more polished.  I'm not into "gambling" when I flop Aces and Kings.  I would much rather "buy insurance" and ensure that I win the pot.
If you're not looking to gamble, why do you play poker?
Everybody should post at least once in JFarrell's masterpiece. Like going to see the Mona Lisa.I always avoided posting in a JFarrell20 thread. Since this has been brought back I can now mark this off the list of one brazillian things I have to do.
  • 2 weeks later...

I played limit with farrell. He advised me that I should be playing looser, and that's why i was "down" two big bets since he sat at my table, 20 hands prior. He then made a move to impress the table saying that he plays 10/20 no limit. He said that he's just playing .50/1 to blow off steam. I then pasted the conversation he had two days before that with Actuary about playing .50/1 in order to learn how to play limit. "Wtf? You looked through a forum to find a week old thread?""i put your name in a search and it was the first thread to pop up"All the little dinglings at the .50/1 started belittling him for lying about something so stupid.Clearly frustrated by this, the great farrell put everyone in their place by buying in for his full $700 bankroll, thereby proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a regular at the 10/20NL tables.

I played limit with farrell.  He advised me that I  should be playing looser, and that's why i was "down" two big bets since he sat at my table, 20 hands prior.  He then made a move to impress the table saying that he plays 10/20 no limit.  He said that he's just playing .50/1 to blow off steam.  I then pasted the conversation he had two days before that with Actuary about playing .50/1 in order to learn how to play limit.  "Wtf? You looked through a forum to find a week old thread?""i put your name in a search and it was the first thread to pop up"All the little dinglings at the .50/1 started belittling him for lying about something so stupid.Clearly frustrated by this, the great farrell put everyone in their place by buying in for his full $700 bankroll, thereby proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a regular at the 10/20NL tables.
Classic

I love that the last couple of pages have been posts talking like he's dead or something. Farrell lives on, in our hearts, minds, and the open folding master I played with last night (open folded 10 times in 104 hands, 3 times from the BUTTON). So remember, when you're in the BB and totally miss the flop in a multi way pot, Farrell is looking down on you and screaming "FOLD!!!oneoneone!!"