fcp boo yaa tunica $5k added

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was having the same problem...finally figured it out.Go here. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker/tournaments/On the left hand side, look for Full Schedule.Click on the Boo Yah tourney and it will take you to the sign up page.Hope this helps.BBF
Hi BBF, thanks. That's one way to get there. The other is through the Java version of the software. The Download version has a bit of a glitch right now and you aren't being directed to the sign up page with that like you should be.

I know the FCP Super Bowl party is planned for this weekend, but is KidPoker planning to make an appearance in this tourney? Just curious.

Dumb question. What is the payout structure? Right now with 129 registered it is only paying one spot. That will change right or is this a winner take all.
The OP says "Flat payout structure" so it will pay the most possible. I would take 10% and round up to get the approximate number. Like right now, there's 240 registered, that will probably pay 30 or so.
why does the booya show only 1 place being paid ?sorry if this has been asked already
We're thinking it may clear up when it switches to client sign up.
why does the booya show only 1 place being paid ?sorry if this has been asked already
click on View payouts and it will tell you how many places they normally pay depending on the number of players.
If I send someone money on full tilt will they transfer me money on fcp?
I don't think you can transfer on FCP
Bump..Is it true.. no transfers on FCP?
It's true, It's true, Trust Me...Though theoretically you could play heads up and have someone just dumb the money to you.
If I send someone money on full tilt will they transfer me money on fcp?
I don't think you can transfer on FCP
Bump..Is it true.. no transfers on FCP?
It's true, It's true, Trust Me...Though theoretically you could play heads up and have someone just dumb the money to you.
hmm thats a possibility, right now I'm trying to make the $2 i left in my account up to $11, we'll see how that works.