royal's seinfeld trivia extravaganza

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why people think General Forum sucks. I find it very entertaining. I laugh at this stuff everyday. I enjoy it when there are multiple threads on same subject. I think it is hilarious.
Youre the reason general sucks. And people like you are the kind we don't want to draw to this site, Troll. Sorry, that was probably uncalled for, but, I feel better.
Keith you suck at trivia questions.When kramer goes into Cinco Demio (spelling??) what does he tell the clerk his name is, and what are his plans.....
Pennypacker, and he is going to a silver mine I think
Dear jeffereyYSAPKYI'm staying at the comfort inn room 118I love you.Now lets turn this thread around..Seinfeld Trivia:In the reverse episode where jerry and elaine go to India, Kramer gets "drop dead" wished upon him..who wishes he will drop dead?
Bahhhhhh!
What was the name of the roadway that Kramer adopted (1 mile stretch)?
Arthur Berkhardt ExpresswayWhat does George think is America's number one condiment?
SALSA... because people like to say the word SALSA.

In one of the first episodes, Jerry and George go to a law firm to intentionally bump into a woman who Jerry was interested in, but didn't know her name. What fake name was George supposed to say which, when George said the wrong name, spawned George's alia: Art Vandelay.

what is the significance of my screen name regarding jerry?
The alias Jerry tells Kramer, Mom and Dad he signed in under at Atlantic City which in fact he wasn't in AC - he was flying back and forth to Florida re-buying the Cadillac he bought for his Dad.Kramer: "You have a lucky day too".