royal's seinfeld trivia extravaganza

wow, this thread went completely off the handle. Just kinda sad and it in some ways proves a point. JS
I think that was the point of the guy who took it in this direction... JS.these threads are fun, we all know 90% of general threads are just doubles or flame fests,
I'd also just like to add, i think its ok to let these fly once in a while. You know we're living in a society here
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct:On a double date, Elaine tells a married couple that she once dated a matador, but she was only making it up to make herself look better.

Elaine once dated a matador named Eduardo Corroccio. True or False?
false, she claimed she did to make her life more exciting

Jerry allegedly doesn't like to drink anything with caffeine. However, in one episode, Elaine reveals to George that Jerry is unaware that his favorite tea has caffeine in it. What is the name of the tea?A. Spring MorningB. Forest RainC. Summer BreezeD. Morning Thunder

Actually you got it part correct. The correct answer is  Louis & Lewis & Luis:George's middle name is only mentioned twice in the entire show. One episode is when Jerry is being audited and George causes his girlfriend to check herself into a mental institution by breaking up with her. In the other episode, George is trying to save his high score on a game he played when he and Jerry were kids.
what is george's middle name ?
Louis
You know your Seinfeld, I respect that.
Jerry allegedly doesn't like to drink anything with caffeine. However, in one episode, Elaine reveals to George that Jerry is unaware that his favorite tea has caffeine in it. What is the name of the tea?
Ovaltean??
In "The Stakeout," who did Vanessa work for that Jerry had to repeat several times in his head?
It was 3 names wasnt it. bennet, openheimer, smith or something. I may be way off but that sounds close. Maybe bennet, Openheimer, Taft
wow, this thread went completely off the handle. Just kinda sad and it in some ways proves a point. JS
I think that was the point of the guy who took it in this direction... JS.these threads are fun, we all know 90% of general threads are just doubles or flame fests,
I'd also just like to add, i think its ok to let these fly once in a while. You know we're living in a society here
I actually don't disagree with you at all, Royal, and the point of my original post wasn't to say that these threads shoudln't go on. I was just tired of reading posts about how General sucks, so I tried to make a few points about things people can do differently. I'm sorry if I interefered with the forum in any way, and apologize for wasting the time of anyone who read the inital post.
Jerry allegedly doesn't like to drink anything with caffeine. However, in one episode, Elaine reveals to George that Jerry is unaware that his favorite tea has caffeine in it. What is the name of the tea?
Ovaltean??
Mulva?

Sorry, I edited the question and added 4 choices. One is correct. Try again:Jerry allegedly doesn't like to drink anything with caffeine. However, in one episode, Elaine reveals to George that Jerry is unaware that his favorite tea has caffeine in it. What is the name of the tea? A. Spring Morning B. Forest Rain C. Summer Breeze D. Morning Thunder

Ovaltean??

Excellent Royal: The correct answer is JaneKramer was calling 900 numbers and having phone sex with a woman named "Erica". When he heard Jerry's girlfriend, Jane, talk for the first time, he felt there was something familiar about her voice. Later in the episode we find out that Jane and "Erica" are the same person.

Which of Jerry's girlfriends held a career having phone sex?A. LauraB. JaneC. SidraD. Melanie
Jane!
I actually don't disagree with you at all, Royal, and the point of my original post wasn't to say that these threads shoudln't go on. I was just tired of reading posts about how General sucks, so I tried to make a few points about things people can do differently. I'm sorry if I interefered with the forum in any way, and apologize for wasting the time of anyone who read the inital post.
No i'm glad u made the post. and it was the kickoff to this seinfeld trivia which is the reason for making yoru post in the 1st place.... making general a good place again
Ovaltean??
Mulva?
Doloris lol
Jerry gets held up at gunpoint to videotape a bootleg movie. What was the name of that movie?
What is DEATHBLOW
wait. trick question!..deathblow was the 1st movie when the guy flashes the gun,, but cry cry again was the 2nd that jerry was forced to do also

Alright, it seems you guys are stuck on this one.The correct answer is Morning Thunder.George and Elaine have nothing to talk about when Jerry isn't around, so when Jerry is held up watching Farfel, the dog, they spend their time making fun of Jerry.

Ovaltean??
Mulva?
Doloris lol

Correct:Jerry is asked to tape both "Death Blow" and "Cry, Cry Again", but "Death Blow" was the movie he was forced to tape at gunpoint.Added fact: Elaine ruins the end of "Cry, Cry Again" by taping herself "dancing" at the end of the movie.

Jerry gets held up at gunpoint to videotape a bootleg movie. What was the name of that movie?
What is DEATHBLOW