royal's seinfeld trivia extravaganza

In one of the first episodes, Jerry and George go to a law firm to intentionally bump into a woman who Jerry was interested in, but didn't know her name. What fake name was George supposed to say which, when George said the wrong name, spawned George's alia: Art Vandelay.
Bert Harbinson (sp)
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In one of the first episodes, Jerry and George go to a law firm to intentionally bump into a woman who Jerry was interested in, but didn't know her name. What fake name was George supposed to say which, when George said the wrong name, spawned George's alia: Art Vandelay.
Bert Harbinson (sp)
I was thinking of Art Corvelay, but that name was also in the scene, so you're correct.
Elaine once got a job editing her girlfriend's manuscript. What was that friends name?
good question. It was that crazy bitch who smoked in that elevator, and was married to the guy who cleaned Jerry's apartment, and was accused of stealing the statue, hence the episode title: The Statue.I don't know the exact name, but I want to say Raja
wow, this thread went completely off the handle. Just kinda sad and it in some ways proves a point. JS
I think that was the point of the guy who took it in this direction... JS.these threads are fun, we all know 90% of general threads are just doubles or flame fests,
After jerry states that he is so hungry he could eat a horse, which of Kramers friends does he claim to actually eat horse??
I'm gonna have to say...Bob Sakamano... because, are there any others?

No it's Rava: CloseRava's husband Ray was the one who cleaned Jerry's apartment...then cleaned it out! Ray stole the statue that Jerry had given to George and Kramer, pretending to be a cop, went to Ray's house and stole the statue back. However, the statue didn't survive. Thanks to Kramer, George later drops the statue, causing it to break into thousands of pieces.

Elaine once got a job editing her girlfriend's manuscript. What was that friends name?
good question. It was that crazy bitch who smoked in that elevator, and was married to the guy who cleaned Jerry's apartment, and was accused of stealing the statue, hence the episode title: The Statue.I don't know the exact name, but I want to say Raja
After jerry states that he is so hungry he could eat a horse, which of Kramers friends does he claim to actually eat horse??
Bob Saccamanto.. (spelling??)or wait,, nooo i think it was something Sherman.. he has 2 friends names he uses

Actually you got it part correct. The correct answer is Louis & Lewis & Luis:George's middle name is only mentioned twice in the entire show. One episode is when Jerry is being audited and George causes his girlfriend to check herself into a mental institution by breaking up with her. In the other episode, George is trying to save his high score on a game he played when he and Jerry were kids.

what is george's middle name ?
Louis