dn's wsop circut tunica final table results!

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTG Daniel. Big congrats!!!Hope there aren't too many sprained ankles jumping on the bandwagon. Hopefully this will send the ass clowns from NWP a nice glass of STFU!!!!! :club: Hey dreamclown(and crew), thanks for the practice for Daniel!!!! Definitely sharpened his skills. To all the other haters, FUCK YOU!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS: FCP has exploded with joy.  I can't wait till the people who right now have no clue DN just won wake up tommorow come on FCP and realize Daniel won.
Tell me about it... just how many new threads about Daniel winning will everyone put up? Like I saw in more than one post, "The mods will be busy tonight."Either way, I'm glad to see DN doing well so early in the year, especially after his first two tournaments. It seems like there was some great final table play. After watching the thread on CardPlayer, I definitely want to see Hand 100 where Daniel raises King to put him all in with his pocket 6's vs. King's A-K on a queen-high flop.
BREAKING NEWS: FCP has exploded with joy.  I can't wait till the people who right now have no clue DN just won wake up tommorow come on FCP and realize Daniel won.
Tell me about it... just how many new threads about Daniel winning will everyone put up? Like I saw in more than one post, "The mods will be busy tonight."Either way, I'm glad to see DN doing well so early in the year, especially after his first two tournaments. It seems like there was some great final table play. After watching the thread on CardPlayer, I definitely want to see Hand 100 where Daniel raises King to put him all in with his pocket 6's vs. King's A-K on a queen-high flop.
This has to be a new record. There were 5 or 6 threads deleted on general within a span of 5 minutes. LMAO
Great Job Daniel! We all believed in you!  BOO YA!! to all the haters! :wink:
YEEAH PATTY! We all thank you for all your help and all of your updates. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.
Awww, you are making me blush! :oops:

this is so awesome... i really thought this road trip would be perfect for his mental state, poker wise, and for his game. CONGRATS DANIEL!!!!