dn's wsop circut tunica final table results!

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing my victory dance if Daniel wins (knock on virtual wood) because i almost feel like i won. Anyone else feel like that?
I just saved $100 on my car insurance!

While the players were on the "heads up set up" break. Bryant King was in the media room talking to an ESPN camera about how it was to get heads up with Daniel Negreanu. He discussed a couple of hands. He called home and he is excited. Daniel Negreanu, on the other hand, was sitting here at my computer reading in his forum and answering a few questions. Just an amazing contrast in styles and preparation. Only time and cards will tellGod Damn i love this.

this kind of reminds me of the mid ninties daniel, the one before 04, in an 04 pokerpages interview I think he said that when he'd get to a final table, itd be a closed deal but then in the couple years leading up to '04 he had been finishing alot of 2nd, 3rd, 2nd.maybe the old daniels back to stay?

ER WSOP is want I meant sorry, are any of the circuit events going to air on ESPN or do they not tape them?
they keep mentioning espn in the updates so i would guess they are filming it but not all get on tv
I really hope King doesnt read this forum, cause the thought of heads-up with Daniel griding you down makes me shutter.
I think when he said "grind" he meant that he would still take one shot at the small pots like hes been doing all night but when King calls, Daniel's done with the hand unless he catches. If you recall earlier in the tournament, Daniel was making some daring calls and big bluffs but I think hes going to "grind" out this HU match by not making daring calls and big bluffs.
The Boo yaa is coming my friends... the boo yaa is coming.  I'm sitting here just waiting to start.  I have a specific plan for BK, but e has held more hands than anyone I've ever seen at a final table in my 14 years of play.  He is very tight and straight forward so far, but I expect him to open up now since he has "nothing to lose" if you will.  I'm hoping to chop away at em', but i that doesnt go well I'll just hve to pull off another 66 play.
im thinkin Tim gave ya my message then :wink: