nwp is crazy

I just test posted over there...watch out... this could be serious
Give them one of your stories beans...
I'm not goin back shiny...That place is like going inside the house of mirrors when you are drunk...AND... Annie Duke is in there stalking you Whoever that guy is that was so rude to me is a jerk unlike any I've ever seen around here (see my reply in the Pill's thread)
That was me guy...it was a joke...and I thought it was pretty funny. Tough crowd.
Oh... I'm sorry shinyI feel bad now...No offence was intended to you I promise...The truth is, I posted a few times over there several months ago and I got the same kind of responses... I figured I'd tell them off and never go back
Umm...Im not shiny. Im BPD.
ok... I'm confused AND drunkedit* sorry to you too BPD*bad combination
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing i like about NWP is that it is for the most part censorship free and is not over moderated. Other than that, it is really just a small, incestous group of posters... who are probably going to react with massive hypocritical meanderings now that DN made a final table right when they were flaming him for having a bad run and calling him a has been,Haters.

Scottyno is a doucheclown.
nice to meet you too
Scotty....whatever happened to the NWP PStars SNG's?You used to invite us :!: I enjoyed beating up on some of the donks over at NWP. BTW, your play was good. Can't say the same about your fellow posters.
That's rough.  Where is the line drawn......people tell other people that they should go kill themselves everyday....and that doesn't even get a warning.
YSAPKY is a world of difference from "I hope your wife has a miscarriage, yeah I said it" (that may not be an exact quote but it's pretty close).And as far as NWP being crazy, yeah they're a little juvenile and weird but occasionally good for a laugh. And I wish Iveyfan would come back too. I found a new phone sex line with all asian crackwhores I think he would like. :club:
if you dont like it then stay here with all the DN fanboys, you are not wanted there.if you guys all think nwp sucks then how come so many people from fcp are moving to nwp and almost no one is moving the other way?
Scottyno, seriously, shut the fuck up!

I just checked out the link of the redpills NWP post... on about page 3 beans n icewater gets ruthless on those guys... its freakin hilarious, since its so out of his character. check it out.

I just checked out the link of the redpills NWP post... on about page 3 beans n icewater gets ruthless on those guys... its freakin hilarious, since its so out of his character.  check it out.
Yea that shit was comedy.
I just checked out the link of the redpills NWP post... on about page 3 beans n icewater gets ruthless on those guys... its freakin hilarious, since its so out of his character.  check it out.
Ummm, a link would be helpful.
NWP is like that bad boy back in highschool that I fantisized about after coming home from a date with my preppy boyfriend. Some times it just feels good to be bad. 8)
....so I'm confused, where does DNA fit in? :-)

I like NWP a lot. It definately has the sense of community that we lost here with the influx of a brazillion morons. Now, granted it's a completely ****ed up, degenerate, and ridiculous community...but that's what I like about it.It's good for a laugh, there actually are a bunch of good guys, and NOBODY takes themselves too seriously. And as for the comment about them hating on DN...that hasn't really even come up for a long time. Even when he's mentioned it is in passing for the most part.I'm not saying everyone would like it over there, but if you have a sense of humor you should be able to at least appreciate it. I like it here and there for different reasons.

NWP is like that bad boy back in highschool that I fantisized about after coming home from a date with my preppy boyfriend. Some times it just feels good to be bad. 8)
....so I'm confused, where does DNA fit in? :-)
Have you seen his skinny ass? He slips into her purse...like a tampon!
you've obviously never seen a tool get completely destroyed on nwp for being stupid then.
nwp: we actually have fun
Personally, I don't see how these two go together. I enjoy FCP except when the flaming gets out of hand.
you've obviously never seen a tool get completely destroyed on nwp for being stupid then.
nwp: we actually have fun
Personally, I don't see how these two go together. I enjoy FCP except when the flaming gets out of hand.
if you dont see how the two go together then you wouldnt like NWP. it certainly isnt for everyone, but for people that enjoy that sort of thing we have a lot of fun with it