nwp is crazy

wow, you guys are proving even more now why fcp general is going down the drain. seriously, you dont want to get in a real flame war with nwp, you're way in over your head, no one cares about you enough right now to come over here and fight back, keep it that way.
You act as if flaming is some god-given talent. We have censors here, and we have mods, if they weren't here the flames would be just as bad. I went over there and read one post. The guy was talking about getting violent if he ever came across Ivey or Vatche. I wasn't impressed.
That was just some random douche...I didn't even recognize his screen name.The flaming over there does get pretty good. The problem is none of the regulars are getting involved. It's not fun to flame people that are asking for it. That just defeats the purpose.The fun part is when completely random noobs come to post a question (usually about poker or one of the pros that posts on nwp). The reaction they give after the noose pictures and death threats is usually pretty funny.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, you guys are proving even more now why fcp general is going down the drain. seriously, you dont want to get in a real flame war with nwp, you're way in over your head, no one cares about you enough right now to come over here and fight back, keep it that way.
Well,nobody really wins flame wars. I think the point is that nobody at nwp gives a shit...so it really is more pathetic than anything else. Obviously if you go to a forum and act like jackasses eventually they will want to get rid of you. Speaking of pathetic...
those guys wanted a flame war, THEY GOT IT FCP RAAAID!!!
no one really wins, fair enough, but so far these fcp guys suck at it. also, i remember when every time someone mentioned nwp it was always "they care about us, and we dont care at all about them because we're so much better", guess thats being proven to have always been total bullshit
Well,nobody really wins flame wars. I think the point is that nobody at nwp gives a shit...so it really is more pathetic than anything else. Obviously if you go to a forum and act like jackasses eventually they will want to get rid of you. Speaking of pathetic...
you like me, you really like me!
Lol...I'll just say I'm intrigued by the fact that you think it's an accomplishment to be really really annoying and eventually get people to hate you.
You act as if flaming is some god-given talent. We have censors here, and we have mods, if they weren't here the flames would be just as bad. I went over there and read one post. The guy was talking about getting violent if he ever came across Ivey or Vatche. I wasn't impressed.
trust me, some people are much better at flaming than others, censors or not
I have a question??? If you hate big Gov't, why do you call yourself Longshanks???That name seems to be a supporting member of big gov't.
no one really wins, fair enough, but so far these fcp guys suck at it. also, i remember when every time someone mentioned nwp it was always "they care about us, and we dont care at all about them because we're so much better", guess thats being proven to have always been total censored
I guess. The thing is there hasn't really been a "forum rivalry" for months. I thought everyone realized it was stupid.
Lol...I'll just say I'm intrigued by the fact that you think it's an accomplishment to be really really annoying and eventually get people to hate you.
if NWP hates me i dont care, they hate everyone except the 6 normal posters, as far as this forum is concerned i dont care if people like you hate me, you are non-entity, im not quite to koop or teneight status with people hating me, if i piss anyone off it will be non factors such as yourself
I have a question??? If you hate big Gov't, why do you call yourself Longshanks???That name seems to be a supporting member of big gov't.
Its purely a historical figure that I have studied in the past and people called me it, hes was a fascinating person as were alot of Medieval figures, but trust me, i dont agree with his dictatorial monarchal political thoughts
if NWP hates me i dont care, they hate everyone except the 6 normal posters, as far as this forum is concerned i dont care if people like you hate me, you are non-entity, im not quite to koop or teneight status with people hating me, if i censored anyone off it will be non factors such as yourself
I don't think you understand what's going on here. Nobody at NWP hates you. They just think you're annoying...not even worth the effort of hating.I don't hate you. I don't care about you at all. I'm also not pissed off. I just find it sad and pathetic that you are spending all this time with your "raid". You just don't get the fact that anyone in the world could be obnoxious with a keyboard...it's not very impressive.Hey, but good luck to you. I hope in your little world you think you somehow affected all our lives.
no one really wins, fair enough, but so far these fcp guys suck at it. also, i remember when every time someone mentioned nwp it was always "they care about us, and we dont care at all about them because we're so much better", guess thats being proven to have always been total censored
I guess. The thing is there hasn't really been a "forum rivalry" for months. I thought everyone realized it was stupid.
Not everyone obviously. :roll: NW P isn't for the faint of heart. If you can't take the heat, stay out.
if NWP hates me i dont care, they hate everyone except the 6 normal posters, as far as this forum is concerned i dont care if people like you hate me, you are non-entity, im not quite to koop or teneight status with people hating me, if i censored anyone off it will be non factors such as yourself
That's complete BS because this all started when you got your feelings hurt :cry:
I don't think you understand what's going on here. Nobody at NWP hates you. They just think you're annoying...not even worth the effort of hating.I don't hate you. I don't care about you at all. I'm also not pissed off. I just find it sad and pathetic that you are spending all this time with your "raid". You just don't get the fact that anyone in the world could be obnoxious with a keyboard...it's not very impressive.Hey, but good luck to you. I hope in your little world you think you somehow affected all our lives.
nope, i dont hink im changing the course of western civilization, just trying to kill an afternoon before my next classes, but I appreciate you bantering with me
Its purely a historical figure that I have studied in the past and people called me it, hes was a fascinating person as were alot of Medieval figures, but trust me, i dont agree with his dictatorial monarchal political thoughts
Yeah, I wasnt saying anything bad about it. He did, in a way set up the House of Commons, too counteract the Lords that were trying to take power from him. Just kinda seemed ironic. :club: That is all.
That's complete BS because this all started when you got your feelings hurt :cry:
yah I got on my horse and galloped straight to CVS to get some tissues from the NWP flaming I got
nope, i dont hink im changing the course of western civilization, just trying to kill an afternoon before my next classes, but I appreciate you bantering with me
No problemo. I enjoy a good banter now and again. I would prefer witty (or is it whitty) banter...but I guess this was ok too.
you do know this is off topic, right? I'm just sayin'edit: and by the way, when I went over there, I wasn't trying to start a flame war. I was honestly expecting to get flamed, which I didn't. I just chatted (and actually half of the posters were FCP people, and not ones flaming, either)
i got busted shake. :club: