nwp is crazy

you've obviously never seen a tool get completely destroyed on nwp for being stupid then.
nwp: we actually have fun
Personally, I don't see how these two go together. I enjoy FCP except when the flaming gets out of hand.
if you dont see how the two go together then you wouldnt like NWP. it certainly isnt for everyone, but for people that enjoy that sort of thing we have a lot of fun with it
Which is why I do stay out of there. To each his own; just stating my opinion.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NWP is like that bad boy back in highschool that I fantisized about after coming home from a date with my preppy boyfriend. Some times it just feels good to be bad. 8)
Except this time the "bad boy" is actually a teenage computer geek that resorts to e-thuggery to release some of the pent up testosterone. I've never seen such a pathetic group of losers in my life.
NWP is like that bad boy back in highschool that I fantisized about after coming home from a date with my preppy boyfriend. Some times it just feels good to be bad. 8)
Except this time the "bad boy" is actually a teenage computer geek that resorts to e-thuggery to release some of the pent up testosterone. I've never seen such a pathetic group of losers in my life.
Sure you have: Teneight and his OTC4alittlewhile crew.
Sure you have: Teneight and his OTC4alittlewhile crew.
PWN3D!

whoever created the "**** nwp" username is really cool :roll: i may flame across forum borders at times, but at least i have the balls to use the same username both places so everyone knows who i am and not hide behind a second name

those guys wanted a flame war, THEY GOT IT FCP RAAAID!!!
Hey, I tried to get an account over there, but I haven't got their email back so I can start posting. How long does that take????
it took me about an hour, your gonna join in the fun right?
Hey, I tried to get an account over there, but I haven't got their email back so I can start posting. How long does that take????
it took me about an hour, your gonna join in the fun right?
Yeah...I'm gonna do some flaming over there..but I signed up last night and still haven't received the email...so we'll see.
check your junk mail inbox, thats where mine went
thats where it belongs
already checked there, but thanks. Still haven't got it. It hasn't been 24 hours yet..so I'll be patient.
thats where it belongs
Oh my god you're a loser.I'm not getting into a flame war...I'm just saying.
already checked there, but thanks. Still haven't got it. It hasn't been 24 hours yet..so I'll be patient.
oh ok, you might want to try signing up again or something, mine was pretty instant. might have mistyped your email or something

wow, you guys are proving even more now why fcp general is going down the drain. seriously, you dont want to get in a real flame war with nwp, you're way in over your head, no one cares about you enough right now to come over here and fight back, keep it that way.

wow, you guys are proving even more now why fcp general is going down the drain. seriously, you dont want to get in a real flame war with nwp, you're way in over your head, no one cares about you enough right now to come over here and fight back, keep it that way.
you do know this is off topic, right? I'm just sayin'edit: and by the way, when I went over there, I wasn't trying to start a flame war. I was honestly expecting to get flamed, which I didn't. I just chatted (and actually half of the posters were FCP people, and not ones flaming, either)
i dont know, your boys seem to be asking us to leave, im having fun so i think ill stay
oh ok, you might want to try signing up again or something, mine was pretty instant. might have mistyped your email or something
Again...yeah, I tried that and it said that my email address was already registered...so I don't know. If I don't get it by tomorrow..I'll try again.
Well,nobody really wins flame wars. I think the point is that nobody at nwp gives a shit...so it really is more pathetic than anything else. Obviously if you go to a forum and act like jackasses eventually they will want to get rid of you. Speaking of pathetic...
You act as if flaming is some god-given talent. We have censors here, and we have mods, if they weren't here the flames would be just as bad. I went over there and read one post. The guy was talking about getting violent if he ever came across Ivey or Vatche. I wasn't impressed.
Well,nobody really wins flame wars. I think the point is that nobody at nwp gives a shit...so it really is more pathetic than anything else. Obviously if you go to a forum and act like jackasses eventually they will want to get rid of you. Speaking of pathetic...
you like me, you really like me!