nwp is crazy

its called a tissue
burn
I think you rightfully named yourself buddy. You are the biggest piece of turd stuff too hit this forum. Join in Aug. How do you have so many posts???Most of the sh it you post is sh it. You post that much and do not add anything too the forum but rundowns. You should find some where else too live. Scum of the Earth.
My name is an SNL reference. I have a lot of posts because I'm on here six hours a day at work. Basically I get paid to post. I never pad my post count. I have something to add in every one of my posts. It's not always poker content, but I have opions that I back up with facts. Also, people love me on this forum. Ask them.
The Poker Forum Goddess loves him.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its called a tissue
burn
I think you rightfully named yourself buddy. You are the biggest piece of turd stuff too hit this forum. Join in Aug. How do you have so many posts???Most of the sh it you post is sh it. You post that much and do not add anything too the forum but rundowns. You should find some where else too live. Scum of the Earth.
My name is an SNL reference. I have a lot of posts because I'm on here six hours a day at work. Basically I get paid to post. I never pad my post count. I have something to add in every one of my posts. It's not always poker content, but I have opions that I back up with facts. Also, people love me on this forum. Ask them.
I heart you and your new hot cartoon avatar. Congrats on the 10K.P.S. Your advice worked splendidly. My girlfriend is a happy woman. Thanks.
Well, tell us why you are mad at FCP. I do not have anything against you. I always liked you as a poster. I believe you should tell why you are mad at FCP.
I'm certainly not mad at FCP. I've posted fairly infrequently the last few months because there are so many pointless and duplicate threads that I think it's hard to get a good, funny conversation going. For the last month I only post when I see a buddy already in a thread...and that's pretty hard to find when just passing through. The site has changed, whether it's for the better or worse isn't for me to say.What has pissed me off the past week is the fact that a handful of FCP douches decided to rehash the retarded "forum war" and proceeded to completely inundate (sp?) NWP with a bunch of crap. The worst thing was that the guys that did it are very frequent posters here...and that just shows how the quality of the regulars here has gone way downhill (obviously with some exceptions). I don't hate FCP. I hate the fact that these days FCP is represented by a bunch of annoying fuckers. No big deal though.
You are a good person.
:wink:
its called a tissue
burn
I heart you and your new hot cartoon avatar. Congrats on the 10K.P.S. Your advice worked splendidly. My girlfriend is a happy woman. Thanks.
Oh good! I'm so glad to hear it. I'm always here to help. :club:
believe it or not, not everyone finds me annoying, some do, good for them, i found you annoying, does that mean you are annoying to everyone? no, we are annoying to each other, good for us
I believe that your 3-4 little friends do not find you annoying. That's not something to be proud of. But I do not believe that you find me annoying. That's just impossible...I'm too likeable.
P.S. Your advice worked splendidly. My girlfriend is a happy woman. Thanks.
Interesting...is Renae giving out sexual secrets? Or is it just relationship crapola? Yeah, I just used the word crapola.
believe it or not, not everyone finds me annoying, some do, good for them, i found you annoying, does that mean you are annoying to everyone? no, we are annoying to each other, good for us
I believe that your 3-4 little friends do not find you annoying. That's not something to be proud of. But I do not believe that you find me annoying. That's just impossible...I'm too likeable.
Interesting...is Renae giving out sexual secrets? Or is it just relationship crapola? Yeah, I just used the word crapola.
i guess it was my fault for picking with the "perfect forum member" who is beloved by all! want a parade? and uh oh here comes koop

I :club: speedz. I forget who said it, but speedz has always been a good contributor to this forum. I also agree that the 2nd coming of the forum war was just utterly useless and dumb. Seriously, what does it accomplish other then some odd e-gratification to your own ego

i guess it was my fault for picking with the "perfect forum member" who is beloved by all!
Yeah, that was your fault. But now that you've admitted it all is forgiven.
want a parade?
I'm gay, but not that gay.
and uh oh here comes koop
Everyone hide the young boys...
She gave me some good advice on fingering a lady. It was in the army thread a while back. Good stuff.
i guess it was my fault for picking with the "perfect forum member" who is beloved by all!
Yeah, that was your fault. But now that you've admitted it all is forgiven.
want a parade?
I'm gay, but not that gay.
and uh oh here comes koop
Everyone hide the young boys...
that koop comment was pretty good, but im a sucker for a koop insult
She gave me some good advice on fingering a lady. It was in the army thread a while back. Good stuff.
Did it have anything to do with stroking a little man in a canoe? Or was it the double clockwise half swirl with a triple dot at the end?
Did it have anything to do with stroking a little man in a canoe? Or was it the double clockwise half swirl with a triple dot at the end?
Let's just say there was a pinch involved.
Ah, the old uterus pinch. I know it well. :shock:
There was?And the double clockwise thing sounds much more suited to oral not manual.
There was?And the double clockwise thing sounds much more suited to oral not manual.
It was a Seinfeld reference. Jerry tries to teach George one of his oral sex moves, but George adds a pinch of some sort and things do not go well for him. P.S. I nominate "uterus pinch" for New Term of the Day.