offical dn updates for wsop circuit tunica day 3!!

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kidpoker.jpgwho are these people!!pink again!
daniel looks a tad drunk in this pic, makes me wanna open a guinness too... hmm how about a natty lite and a keystone lite and some dimitri vodka! Now we are talkin college!

WOOOHOOO go Daniel go!I might just have to make another trip down to Tunica just to see ya!BTW, if you ever need something to eat call me up and I will be your personal delivery service! There's not a whole lot here in Memphis but the selection sure as heck beats the Tunica restaurants.GL DN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got some take out from the Italian place Murenos. I must have said, "no cheese" about 5 times. I ordered a salad with no cheese and a penne with no cheese. Well, wouldn't you know, both came with cheese! LOL, I was so hungry that I just scraped it off and ate what I could. Anyway, I had two tough situations back to back, the first one against Danny Aeili and the second against Hertzel. Against Danny, he rivered me with his only out, a 2. Still, though, I misplayed the hand on the river. He checked, I bet 8000 and he raised me 20,000. There were three spades on board and I had the A. All I had was a pair of Aces with a 9 kicker and figured he probably made Aces and deuces. My mistake was not putting maximum heat on him and re-raising him huge. He had A-2, I had A-9, final board: 10s-5s-6c- Ah- 2s. The hand against Hetzel was just a tough spot. He raised next to the button to 9000. He only had about 90,000, so I moved in from the small blind with A-Q. The big blind had about 60,000 and folded. Herzel had AA. The flop came Q-10-4, so even I just smooth called before the flop Hertzel was destined to double up. I am currently the chip leader at my table as thoe other big stacks are at the other table which is nice.

Alriiight, Daniels whipping boy just got some more chips... Wendell Barnes Doubles Through Chad Brown Log: Wendell Barnes is all in preflop with pocket fours (4h-4s) against Chad Brown's pocket kings (Kh-Ks). Brown has him dominated here, and Barnes can't even make a flush without losing to a higher flush. There is a scary moment as the dealer counts out the three flop cards without burning one first, but fortunately one of the players stops her before she reveals the wrong flop. The cards are put back in order, and the top card is properly burned. The real flop is -- 6h-5c-3d. It's a great flop for Barnes, as he has picked up an open-ended straight draw to stay alive. But the 4c on the turn puts him in the lead and turns the straight draw against him. Now that he's ahead, he would chop the pot with a deuce or a seven on the river. (Of course, a king would send Barnes home.) The river card is the 9h, and Barnes cracks Chad Brown's kings with a set of fours. Wendell Barnes doubles up in chips.

Daniel Negreanu eliminates Michael TaitMichael Tait pushed all in from middle position for 52k and Daniel Negreanu called from the small blind. The players showedMichael Tait [A♦][Q♦]Daniel Negreanu [9♥][9♣]The board came [5♦][7♥][K♣][8♣][10♦] and Negreanu's pocket nines held up to eliminate Tait in 16th place with $22,895.

Michael Tait pushed all in from middle position for 52k and Daniel Negreanu called from the small blind. The players showedMichael Tait [A♦][Q♦]Daniel Negreanu [9♥][9♣]The board came [5♦][7♥][K♣][8♣][10♦] and Negreanu's pocket nines held up to eliminate Tait in 16th place with $22,895

Michael Tait pushed all in from middle position for 52k and Daniel Negreanu called from the small blind. The players showedMichael Tait [A♦][Q♦]Daniel Negreanu [9♥][9♣]The board came [5♦][7♥][K♣][8♣][10♦] and Negreanu's pocket nines held up to eliminate Tait in 16th place with $22,895.

it is scary to see this... I mean if DN actually wins when he is a favorite and makes a few 15 outers it could be a nice day.