offical dn updates for wsop circuit tunica day 3!!

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do they just play til the final 9? or 6?
Pokerwire:Day Three BeginsThe final 27 players of the 2006 WSOPC at the Grand Tunica are back at work on day three of the event. We started today with 15min left in level 10, the blinds at 800-1,600 and a 200 ante. We will be playing down to 6 today.
Patty knows all :-)
Cardplayer said this:The remaining 27 players will return for day three on Thursday at 12:00 noon CST. Return to CardPlayer.com for complete live coverage of all the action as these players fight for the nine seats at ESPN's final table.
The final table is 9 but they're playing down to 6 today. At least i think thats whats going on.

I own two girl rats right? And I got one like a month ago, and I noticed she was extra fat, and I was like sweet a really fat one, mine! ANYWAY I woke up this morning and she was massive, like huge, so I was looking closely and her sides started to move like in aliens. Then she just popped out like ten babies!!! Pretty sick, so in the background I hear little baby rats squeeking like hell. Just thought I would waste 30 seconds of your live.

Hertzel Zalewski doubles through Daniel NegreanuHertzel Zalewski raised to 10k from middle position, Daniel Negreanu reraised to 120k from late position, and Zalewski called all in for 91.9k. The players showedHertzel Zalewski [A♣][A♦]Daniel Negreanu [A♠][Q♦]The board came [Q♣][2♠][10♣][9♠][8♦] and Zalewski's pocket rockets held to double him up

I own two girl rats right? And I got one like a month ago, and I noticed she was extra fat, and I was like sweet a really fat one, mine! ANYWAY I woke up this morning and she was massive, like huge, so I was looking closely and her sides started to move like in aliens. Then she just popped out like ten babies!!! Pretty sick, so in the background I hear little baby rats squeeking like hell. Just thought I would waste 30 seconds of your live.
tyvm
Still 12 more eliminations to the final table. Daniel mathematically has about a little less than 50% chance with his large chip count, but I've been feeling since he survived day 1 this is the tournament where he gets back to the final table, and then we get to watch him on TV in three months. If he doesn't make the final table he'll finish 8th, just because I've had that number stuck in my head for awhile, lol.
Uhh, let me do a number crunch real quick,Ya, he's got about a 50.7888% chance of survival, repeating of course.Uhh. ok thats pretty good i guess....... "alright Chums- Lets do this! Leeeeerrrooyyyy!!!!!! Jeennkins!
greatest video ever lol
tyvm
yw
AQ is my own little tournament killer. How I hate it sometimes.And no, I'm not trying to be Phil Ivey. JS
Can you explain the reference to Phil Ivey here. thanks.
In all or most of his WPT final tables, he busts out when he has AQ.

Hertzel Zalewski doubles through Daniel NegreanuHertzel Zalewski raised to 10k from middle position, Daniel Negreanu reraised to 120k from late position, and Zalewski called all in for 91.9k. The players showedHertzel Zalewski [A♣][A♦]Daniel Negreanu [A♠][Q♦]The board came [Q♣][2♠][10♣][9♠][8♦] and Zalewski's pocket rockets held to double him up.Why such a large reraise?

AQ is my own little tournament killer. How I hate it sometimes.And no, I'm not trying to be Phil Ivey. JS
Thanks. Damn AQ can be a real tough hand. I have seen Doyle fold it preflop with NO raises. He said "I am not going broke this hand" He Hates that hand.
Phill Ivey cant win when holding AQ...Phill Ivey cant win when his opponent is holding AQ...
Hertzel Zalewski doubles through Daniel NegreanuHertzel Zalewski raised to 10k from middle position, Daniel Negreanu reraised to 120k from late position, and Zalewski called all in for 91.9k. The players showedHertzel Zalewski [A♣][A♦]Daniel Negreanu [A♠][Q♦]The board came [Q♣][2♠][10♣][9♠][8♦] and Zalewski's pocket rockets held to double him up.Why such a large reraise?
the other guy was sorta short staacked...DN wasnt going to fold to a reraise, so he might as well apply max pressure and put him all in...
He also had bad luck against opponent's AQ on a couple of occasions. He was knocked out by Moneymaker in 2003 WSOP ME when Moneymaker's AQ rivered a higher fullhouse than Ivey's 99 (9 full of Qs) which Ivey made on the turn.
the other guy was sorta short staacked...DN wasnt going to fold to a reraise, so he might as well apply max pressure and put him all in...
either way all the money was going in the middle...

I was all in preflop today with AQ and the caller had AA. Missed the flop and hit running queens to double through. Edit: And a week ago I had AQ v AK in a bigger tournament and hit the Q. The only way AQ wins is sucking out.