offical daniel updates for wsop circuit tunica today

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5:08 pm: "Last hand before dinner."5:12 pm: "I had a straight flush draw vs Carlos two pair. Made nut flush on river. Was down to $23,000 and now up to $42,400.""Hand details: Carlos raised to $600 on button with 4 5. I call sb with Ah 3h. Bb calls. Flop 4h 5c 7h. I check bb checks Carlos bet $1600.I make it $4000 Carlos moves in. Turn Jd river 6h!"

5:08 pm: "Last hand before dinner."5:12 pm: "I had a straight flush draw vs Carlos two pair. Made nut flush on river. Was down to $23,000 and now up to $42,400.""Hand details: Carlos raised to $600 on button with 4 5. I call sb with Ah 3h. Bb calls. Flop 4h 5c 7h. I check bb checks Carlos bet $1600.I make it $4000 Carlos moves in. Turn Jd river 6h!"
Not a staight flush draw more a staight and a flush draw but it still kicks some major ass!! NH DN!
Atta boy Daniel!  :clap:Bandwagon's filling up, though.  Who wants to sit on my lap?  Patty?  :club:
I jumped off of the limb that Doublemeup was standing on when he said DN= winner of this tournament, and onto this bandwagon.

Hello everybody, I' on dinner break and just went to Subway with Josh, E-DOG, and... Carlos! Kind of awkward, but we are buddies. Anyway, things are going pretty well so far and I'm just hoping things go smoothly the rest of the way.

Hello everybody, I' on dinner break and just went to Subway with Josh, E-DOG, and... Carlos!  Kind of awkward, but we are buddies.   Anyway, things are going pretty well so far and I'm just hoping things go smoothly the rest of the way.
AHH...the life of a professional poker player. Live it up DN :!: BTW GL.
Hello everybody, I' on dinner break and just went to Subway with Josh, E-DOG, and... Carlos!  Kind of awkward, but we are buddies.   Anyway, things are going pretty well so far and I'm just hoping things go smoothly the rest of the way.
Subway is deffinetly -Ev, trust me, I used to work there.
Subway is deffinetly -Ev, trust me, I used to work there.
I have been to that same subway... :club:
Kick A SS D. You're so over due bro.GL
Good job Daniel. Keep it up bro. GL
Update: "$36,200 end of level 3."5:08 pm: "Last hand before dinner."5:12 pm: "I had a straight flush draw vs Carlos two pair. Made nut flush on river. Was down to $23,000 and now up to $42,400.""Hand details: Carlos raised to $600 on button with 4 5. I call sb with Ah 3h. Bb calls. Flop 4h 5c 7h. I check bb checks Carlos bet $1600.I make it $4000 Carlos moves in. Turn Jd river 6h!"
You still with us Patty? Updates till the end of play?Cheers.