• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Negreanu doubles through Bill Edler
Details bro?
None on Pokerwire, as of now...

Daniel Negreanu doubles through Bill EdlerOn a flop of [4♣][4♠][3♥] Daniel Negreanu bet out and Bill Edler called. The turn came [2♣], Edler checked, Negreanu bet 2k, and Edler raised to 5.5k. Negreanu re-raised to 9k and Edler raised again to 14k. Negreanu pushed in for an additional 7,425 and Edler called. Negreanu turned up [4♦][3♠] for a full house and Edler mucked his cards.

Yes, still with you guys for as long as Daniel sends me texts.Here is his latest.7:35pm: "Was down to $20,000. Limped 3 4 offsuite. Flop 234. I bet $900 Sb called. Turn 4, I bet $2000, was raised $3,500. I raised $3,500. he raised $5,000. I raised $7,000.."7:41pm: "Up to $56,000 now"

Yes, still with you guys for as long as Daniel sends me texts.Here is his latest.7:35pm: "Was down to $20,000. Limped 3 4 offsuite. Flop 234. I bet $900 Sb called. Turn 4, I bet $2000, was raised $3,500. I raised $3,500. he raised $5,000. I raised $7,000.."
What time are they scheduled to play / how many do they want to get down to?Thanks.

Mike Matusow can't help himself but talk constantly while he plays poker. He was riding Daniel Negreanu (seated at the next table) for a while, incessantly trash talking his friend. Then, in the course of his ramblings, he loudly says, "The only reason Phil Hellmuth won that heads-up tournament is because I was in jail." This gets a big laugh from the surrounding crowd.Then, as soon as the crowd quieted down, Erick Lindgren loudly said, "Imagine that, Mike. You finally said something funny!" This got an even bigger laugh than Matusow's original line.

Hey Patty thanks a ton for the updates. Let Daniel know we are all hoping that this is gonna be the one.Would love to join up with the crew for a drink at Nobu in Feb.! (shameless self invite)Take care! :-)

Hey Patty thanks a ton for the updates. Let Daniel know we are all hoping that this is gonna be the one.Would love to join up with the crew for a drink at Nobu in Feb.! (shameless self invite)Take care! :-)
It is up to dna, he is organizing it.... :wink:

Actually I am worried about Travis. He is either dead, not returning any ones calls, or in some foriegn country where no one can find him. If you have any information about his whereabouts let me know. He was supposed to help make the transition to Patty easier by coming by the house and showing Patty a few things. She's called, I've called, we called his wife... nothing. He's done stuff like this before, but not for this long. He is actually a lot harder to get a hold of then me!