offical daniel updates for wsop circuit tunica today

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel just made AA work up to $11,000!!
Daniel says, " I am up to $12,000 AJ made two pair. Board was A K J 10 with three clubs. I bet the river. Was called by 10 J.
Daniel says, "$7,250 end of level 2. Made a big mistake bluffing $3,800 at the river. Had I moved all in I'd have $20,000.
Update: "New Table now with Carlos Mortensen on my right."
Daniel says, " I am up to $12,000 AJ made two pair. Board was A K J 10 with three clubs. I bet the river. Was called by 10 J.
Daniel says, "$7,250 end of level 2. Made a big mistake bluffing $3,800 at the river. Had I moved all in I'd have $20,000.
better then his left, but carlos on either side of you is some scary shizit!
He is at $21,000 in chip count. "First tournament I've doubled through in all year."
He is at $21,000 in chip count. "First tournament I've doubled through in all year."
"I've reraised Carlos three hands in a row"
"The table next to me is: Tom McCormick, Mike Matusow, Chau Giang, Phil Ivey, Tommy Grimes, Tex Barch, Todd Brunson."
"The table next to me is: Tom McCormick, Mike Matusow, Chau Giang, Phil Ivey, Tommy Grimes, Tex Barch, Todd Brunson."
Glad it is the table next to him and not his table. I bet there is some interesting action going on over there... And I am sure it is very quiet!<sw>
Patty, could you please just edit your original first post, it makes it much easier to follow Daniel's progress if we dont want to read through all the posts.  Thanks
Leave the girl alone, let her do what she feels comfortable with. Don't be lazy, look for her posts, they aren't hard to find.
Patty, could you please just edit your original first post, it makes it much easier to follow Daniel's progress if we dont want to read through all the posts.  Thanks
Leave the girl alone, let her do what she feels comfortable with. Don't be lazy, look for her posts, they aren't hard to find.
I agree, I just hit refresh button every few min and it takes me to the last post and I just read on from there , simple really :wink:
I agree, I just hit refresh button every few min and it takes me to the last post and I just read on from there , simple really :wink:
Amen. She is doing a great job
Update: "Over $34,000 now! Just made a stright with J 10 Suited."
Ok, just editing my original post. Sorry guys.
No need to apologize. You are doing a great job. I have no problem with you adding a post everytime, makes it easier to know what everyone is saying...Keep up the good work!!! :-) :wink: