• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

OIC - I was at a table similar to that kind of play on FTP...btw - new to this thread...been readin it a bit lately though.
Welcome to the thread. I'm not one of the founding father types around here, but here's the only rule:Set your posts/page to 40, and then the first post on every page mush have a pic of a hot girl. This is called TOPPING.So you need a pic in your last post.don't get me wrong, I love hands like that as well. But position is EVERYTHING with them.
6 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: brvheart, CardWarfare, nell789, holdinmynutz, Napa_DonWHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!?!?! TOP THAT SHI..... CRAP!
sorry - playin sngs...not sure how to post it properly either, but Brooke is there now.
lol, don't worry about brv, he just gets grumpy if he doesn't get his TOP right away Defintly dont' interupt your poker playing if ur in a sng or tourney. Just say, "in a sng or a tourney" and you'll be fine.
sorry - playin sngs...not sure how to post it properly either, but Brooke is there now.
No problem.. but that is a terrible excuse for a TOP... lol.
Well, at least I have that to come back to...9th out of 389 isn't bad, but it certainly isn't where I'd like to have finished.. played well, waited it out, and it doesn't get much better than AKs short stacked.. so whatever.. I had to flop the king too.. just to get my hopes up before he hits his gutshot.. damn bigstacks with their Q9's. What hurts is that Q9 is my second favorite hand. I don't know what he was thinking with 2 all ins in front of him, but whatever.. If he folds that , I take out the other dude for 14k and I'm healthy. If he doesn't hit his gutshot, I'm top 5 in chips. wahhhhhhhhhhhh... someone call the waaaaaahhhhhmbulance
lol, don't worry about brv, he just gets grumpy if he doesn't get his TOP right away Defintly dont' interupt your poker playing if ur in a sng or tourney. Just say, "in a sng or a tourney" and you'll be fine.
stfu.jpg
If you wanna be technical, posting pictures of internet abbreviations for swearing, quite possibly, is the definition of e-swearing.
The man has a point! Ship it!
HeyIm here making my nightly appearance.
What up son..Made my first MTT final table in a looong time, but finished 9th in disappointing fashion.. AK vs AT vs Q9, Q9 makes a straight. Meh..Good news is that's 2 consecutive cashes. I'm playing well, but just not catching the big break when I need it
Brv....who pissed in your corn flakes? :D
LOL... I thought I was being "ironical" since he had just said I was grumpy... I thought it was really funny actually.
If you wanna be technical, posting pictures of internet abbreviations for swearing, quite possibly, is the definition of e-swearing.
I don't want to be technical... but thanks for asking. :club:
LOL... I thought I was being "ironical" since he had just said I was grumpy... I thought it was really funny actually.I don't want to be technical... but thanks for asking. :club:
either way.. someone still owes me $5.We could do a $5 private sng, since there's no rake
I'll get it from you later.. i'm 2 tabling right now to try to clear some more of my bonus points
I'm feel like saying, "This is the meal Banya! Soup is a meal!"
4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: HangukMiguk, wsox8, CardWarfare, Napa_DonHi, beautiful people.
What up Hanguk.. How's everything goin with you?
What up Hanguk.. How's everything goin with you?
better. actually much better. i thought things were getting better on monday, and then it fell even farther down the crapper, and tuesday just made it work. i did absolutely nothing for the next two days except stay in bed and sleep, eat, and mope.thursday i had a long heart to heart with an old friend who pretty much just set me straight.all except for getting busted out of a league game tonight by some retard who married his AK, and getting needled by someone who married their 85s against my TT and hit two pair, everything's getting better now.how's things on your front man?
better. actually much better. i thought things were getting better on monday, and then it fell even farther down the crapper, and tuesday just made it work. i did absolutely nothing for the next two days except stay in bed and sleep, eat, and mope.thursday i had a long heart to heart with an old friend who pretty much just set me straight.all except for getting busted out of a league game tonight by some retard who married his AK, and getting needled by someone who married their 85s against my TT and hit two pair, everything's getting better now.how's things on your front man?
Good to hear bro. I've been doing ok, working alot to keep me occupied. There's a real cute girl working with me, whos really cool as well, so i might pursue that, either way its going slightly better.playing good poker too, cashed in 2 straight MTTs and a 9th/389 finish tonight..So yeah, things could be worse