The Hideout

tonight i had a totally hot girl tell me (in great detail) all about her $100 vibratorjust thought i'd share
You should've offered a $100 bet that you could do a better job pleasing her than the vibrator.If she accepts, then win or lose the bet. You are truely the overall winner of the night.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

tonight i had a totally hot girl tell me (in great detail) all about her $100 vibratorjust thought i'd share
TPWBBWP
Nice FT C-Dubb
Thanks bud, It was rough going out on a hand like that, but I did catch a lot of breaks all throughout the tournament, so I guess I was due.I should mention that by "catching breaks" I mean actualy having a 70/30 situation hold up in my favor. That doesn't happen too often with me, so I was pretty surprised to get my money in with Aces vs Kings and have the Aces hold 3 hands into the tournament. Played some cash sessions last night as well, but not with much enthusiasm. Probably gonna play another $5 MTT after work tonight, and then maybe some O8. I find I can't play holdem cash games after a tournament that takes that long, since I just get burnt out on holdem. I need a change of game such as O8 or Stud 8 to get my poker mind livened up again.
Thanks bud, It was rough going out on a hand like that, but I did catch a lot of breaks all throughout the tournament, so I guess I was due.I should mention that by "catching breaks" I mean actualy having a 70/30 situation hold up in my favor. That doesn't happen too often with me, so I was pretty surprised to get my money in with Aces vs Kings and have the Aces hold 3 hands into the tournament. Played some cash sessions last night as well, but not with much enthusiasm. Probably gonna play another $5 MTT after work tonight, and then maybe some O8. I find I can't play holdem cash games after a tournament that takes that long, since I just get burnt out on holdem. I need a change of game such as O8 or Stud 8 to get my poker mind livened up again.
I call catching breaks not having somebody go runner runner flush on me. Happened 3 times today along with countless 5 outers in huge pots. God I love poker. But seriously though in tournaments you have to catch breaks or get lucky ton final table a tournament. Even if you never sucked out you had to pick up cards. Theres just no way you can win a tournament without getting lucky either by picking up cards and/or sucking out a couple of times.
I think we should change the name of The Hideout to "The Bad Beat Story-Telling Place"That's pretty much all it is these days...
If we do, make me the master. Thats pretty much all I do these days is *****. Pretty pathetic.Okay something positive. The person I staked is up in his cash game playin .50/1 nlWow wow wow. As soon as I say that, stakee raises to $3 with KK, donk pushes in for 130? stakee has $63 and calls, donk has AA. Goodbye $50. Ugh
If we do, make me the master. Thats pretty much all I do these days is *****. Pretty pathetic.Okay something positive. The person I staked is up in his cash game playin .50/1 nlWow wow wow. As soon as I say that, stakee raises to $3 with KK, donk pushes in for 130? stakee has $63 and calls, donk has AA. Goodbye $50. Ugh
How come he's playing .5/1 with $50?
donk pushes in for 130 with AA. And gets my friend to call with a dominated hand.
seriously... that guy is a donk.

AAAAAHHH HAHAhAh, more proof $25 max players aren't very observantParty Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ Hero (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($23.25)Button ($12.45)SB ($15.83)Hero ($26.72)Preflop: Hero is BB with 8diamond.gif, 4club.gif. SB posts a blind of $0.10. 1 fold, Button calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero checks.Flop: ($0.60) Aheart.gif, Kclub.gif, Adiamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.Turn: ($0.60) Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.River: ($0.60) Aclub.gif(2 players)Button folds.Final Pot: $0.60Results in white below: Hero has 8d 4c (four of a kind, aces). Outcome: Hero wins $0.60.

AAAAAHHH HAHAhAh, more proof $25 max players aren't very observantParty Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ Hero (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($23.25)Button ($12.45)SB ($15.83)Hero ($26.72)Preflop: Hero is BB with 8diamond.gif, 4club.gif. SB posts a blind of $0.10. 1 fold, Button calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero checks.Flop: ($0.60) Aheart.gif, Kclub.gif, Adiamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.Turn: ($0.60) Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.River: ($0.60) Aclub.gif(2 players)Button folds.Final Pot: $0.60Results in white below: Hero has 8d 4c (four of a kind, aces). Outcome: Hero wins $0.60.
Wow that guy plays good. I wonder if he'd fold if there was a royal flush on the board.
More comfortable buying in short?I would much rather buy into a .25/.50 game or two .1/.25 games with $50.
Yeah I dunno thats what he said. I guess seeing hes used to higher levels that he feels comfortable playing higher levels.

9235 first break of this $11 mtt. This is my best first break in recent memory. I love not missing a flop. 5th place outta 195 leftFunny thing is I don't think I'll even be able to finish the second hour of this tourney when he gets home, I'm gettin off.

Here we go. Pick me apart:QB's:Peyton ManningDrew BreesWR's:Hines WardMushin MuhammadJoe HornKeenan McCardellChad JacksonRB's:Brian WestbrookReggie BushLadell BettsRon DayneTE's:Chris CooleyCourtney AndersonK's:Adam VinatieriSebastian JanikowskiDEF:New York GiantsCincinnati

Evening nukkas!How's the Hideout feeling today?

feeling very excitable tonight.i do believe i shall decimate my fantasy football league.
From what I have seen, I tend to agree...