• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

its stupid to do this at a full table.. why dont you just wait til tomorrow lolTOP will be coming shortly
It's not stupid... it's funny... next time we are in late position and it's folded to you... raise.

I was just going to post that that was another reason it wasn't stupid, because it most likely won't happen, but we should try it anyway, because I will reraise and not many people will call.

I was just going to post that that was another reason it wasn't stupid, because it most likely won't happen, but we should try it anyway, because I will reraise and not many people will call.
i duno, people cold call 4 bets here like there's no tomorrow, but i guess it's worth a shot

ok.. awesome... if we ever get the chance, just keep raising don't worry about the cards, and then when I hit $5 I will just fold... it will be funny.

ok.. awesome... if we ever get the chance, just keep raising don't worry about the cards, and then when I hit $5 I will just fold... it will be funny.
lolol thats pretty obvious dumping
lolol thats pretty obvious dumping
irrelevant.... hilariousity is a better word for it.
BAAHAHAHAHA i had 72 on that one lol
LOL.... that was awesome.Dude.. the people are complete morons at these levels... did you see that hand with AJ?!?!? How did I win that?
LOL.... that was awesome.Dude.. the people are complete morons at these levels... did you see that hand with AJ?!?!? How did I win that?
I have no idea lolol i saw that too and was totally lost
Good to hear bro. I've been doing ok, working alot to keep me occupied. There's a real cute girl working with me, whos really cool as well, so i might pursue that, either way its going slightly better.playing good poker too, cashed in 2 straight MTTs and a 9th/389 finish tonight..So yeah, things could be worse
sweet. i've been playing pretty good too. all except to compound my slight depression, i was getting absolutely cold decked, which doesn't help the disposition a lot.finally broke out of that thursday night. lost a HORSE SNG, then busted first hand of a Hold'Em SNG AA (me) vs. KK vs. AT (King hits the turn naturally), then played one last one and won. next night two seconds in a Razz and a HORSE SNG.I just hate getting depressed naturally. I'm not bipolar at all, but when I get depressed, it's usually pretty deep.
Was there a rule against winning the money back from you? lol.
i dunno, it should have been a transfer, but i really don't care lol i was gonna cash out after that 72 hand but i decided to stay
i dunno, it should have been a transfer, but i really don't care lol i was gonna cash out after that 72 hand but i decided to stay
I don't know how to transfer, but I'm sure I couldve figured it out.
sweet. i've been playing pretty good too. all except to compound my slight depression, i was getting absolutely cold decked, which doesn't help the disposition a lot.finally broke out of that thursday night. lost a HORSE SNG, then busted first hand of a Hold'Em SNG AA (me) vs. KK vs. AT (King hits the turn naturally), then played one last one and won. next night two seconds in a Razz and a HORSE SNG.I just hate getting depressed naturally. I'm not bipolar at all, but when I get depressed, it's usually pretty deep.
yeah i dunno what it is, i've been pretty focused on poker recently.. mixing it up between my cash games and now adding some low buy MTTs.. i guess it helps keep me occupied
I don't know how to transfer, but I'm sure I couldve figured it out.
You can't on FCP, thats why i had suggested a SNG, since it would be easier, private and no rake
its stupid to do this at a full table.. why dont you just wait til tomorrow lolTOP will be coming shortly