The Hideout

What table Cdubb? I transfered my money to my cashiers account to withdrawl and now it won't let me transfer it back to my poker account. Not sure if I can get it figured out but wat table, just the same

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Everyone in the Hideout should play on FTP so we can have hideout games together.
FCP is better for that since you can set up private tables
What table Cdubb? I transfered my money to my cashiers account to withdrawl and now it won't let me transfer it back to my poker account. Not sure if I can get it figured out but wat table, just the same
I'm sitting at a $25 max PLO8 table called Kitty Hawk by myself right now.. all the other tables are full so I figured I'd take the initiative and start a new table--Also, power, AQ74 double suited. thoughts?---Ok, game didn't start up in time and I have to bounce... Probably won't be around until later tonight.Maybe we'll set up a Hideout game when I get back.. perhaps around 10pm EST? Be here if you can I'll hook it up
Also, power, AQ74 double suited. thoughts?
Position? That hand will make a lot of second-best hands, I think. How long will you be playing?(Note I am pretending to ignore the Kelly comments for now)
FCP is better for that since you can set up private tablesI'm sitting at a $25 max PLO8 table called Kitty Hawk by myself right now.. all the other tables are full so I figured I'd take the initiative and start a new table--Also, power, AQ74 double suited. thoughts?---Ok, game didn't start up in time and I have to bounce... Probably won't be around until later tonight.Maybe we'll set up a Hideout game when I get back.. perhaps around 10pm EST? Be here if you can I'll hook it up
Where did you go, card?I would fold that hand unless it was a free flop or i had several limpers in front.

So I got $40 free from PP in one of my old accounts and so I've been playing a bit. Went to go check to see how many more hands I needed to play of the 400, turns out because of some glitch it has me down as playing all 400 when I have probly only played 100, go me!

So I got $40 free from PP in one of my old accounts and so I've been playing a bit. Went to go check to see how many more hands I needed to play of the 400, turns out because of some glitch it has me down as playing all 400 when I have probly only played 100, go me!
Never get any free money from Party... ever.
Where did you go, card?I would fold that hand unless it was a free flop or i had several limpers in front.
QFT
Hey, how about a $10+1 PL O/8 tourney at 930ET on FCP. Who's in? I'll make the tourney up. Something to do during/after the Neg-O depending on how you do.
I'm in... I believe I am going to have to miss the Neg-O tonight... but I hope not since DN is playing.
I'm in... I believe I am going to have to miss the Neg-O tonight... but I hope not since DN is playing.
How you gonna miss that but make the O/8 Tourney?I'll post the password later.
POWER! Where the heck have you been?
ive been around, not as much as before since work tends to take up some of my life now... :club: i post every so often but i hope to post a little more now
Also, power, AQ74 double suited. thoughts?
blah, if im in the blind i play it cautiously, its not a great hand, you need some magical flops to continue with it, also is this O8 or PLO8
how did you end up doing in the oil last night CW?
It was a "Meh" finish at best. didn't cash, busted on a top pair/nut flush draw hand. A-5d vs. A-7 off, Ace flopped with 2 diamonds, I check/push with a semi short stack, guy calls with his 7 kicker and busts me when the turn and river brick off.
Hey, how about a $10+1 PL O/8 tourney at 930ET on FCP. Who's in? I'll make the tourney up. Something to do during/after the Neg-O depending on how you do.
Hopefully I'll still be in the Neg-O by 9: 30 lol since it started at 9 and I'm in... but I'll let you know
Crushin it at FCP PL08 Table Cordoba (.25-.25), but may need to leave soon. Conditions are good.
That's my destination tonight after the Neg-O. I can't two table on this computer bc its slow and freezes.
Position? That hand will make a lot of second-best hands, I think. How long will you be playing?(Note I am pretending to ignore the Kelly comments for now)
Oh sorry, I didnt see this til just now... I was out taking Kelly to dinner then having crazy animal sex with her. She's sitting here right now, wanna say hi ?I know. I'm sad.

Evenin all, ..thanks to all for the input on the O8 hand, much appreciated. I understand what you are saying with regard to the fact that I am playing for half the pot there. I am still learning how to adjust from Omaha High to hi/lo.

Card I'm railing you now that DN busted; GL. Keep it up.
I'm playin fast and loose right now.. wanna either build up or bust
I'm playin fast and loose right now.. wanna either build up or bust
you like that move eh? Smelled like a miss to me, but I thought he'd fold.. didn't think he'd call there with AK, actually had me in not great of shape but I had outs
Yeah nice doubleup. How is this CrazyIrish0 in 1st place? Anybody know him?
Nope no idea.. DN is a riot tonight man lol he's goofy as hell in the chatJust ran into set over set for the first time in my poker career.Wow. That sucked.

Dubb... what the hell happened to you in the Neg-0?!?!?! You had a monster stack just a few minutes ago and now you're busted with A8 vs AJ... what gives!?!?