movie quote game

The sun never sets on the British Empire?, well the sun never sets on my assshole
SLC Punk
I was pouring sweat. My blood is too thick for Nevada, I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate.
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE"I was pouring sweat. My blood is too thick for Nevada, I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate."Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas"Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece."

QUOTE"I was pouring sweat. My blood is too thick for Nevada, I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate."Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas"Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece."
Full Metal Jacket - Great movie"There are 2 types of balls. There are the big brave balls, and then there are little mincey faggot balls."
Full Metal Jacket - Great movie"There are 2 types of balls. There are the big brave balls, and then there are little mincey faggot balls."
Snatch
Look at me!! I cant walk, I cant hump! Go ahead and kill me you c*cksucker!

I want to bring this thread back so i will start a new quote:" I knew you couldn't resist my sh**! I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes. I got that burgers that'll... I just got burgers"

mr. deeds"son, you got a panty on your head."
Raising Arizona -a great movieDoor number one, you go to prison for a very long time. Door number two, we are going to get back the Declaration of Independence, you help us find it, and you still go to prison for a very long time, but you feel better inside.
Raising Arizona -a great movieDoor number one, you go to prison for a very long time. Door number two, we are going to get back the Declaration of Independence, you help us find it, and you still go to prison for a very long time, but you feel better inside.
National Treasure?"Now this is what I call a fucking show! :club: "
National Treasure?"Now this is what I call a fucking show! :club: "
Replacements?Person 1-" So we do a Lookie-Loo... it's actually a Lookie-Loo with a Bundle of Joy.2- a Lookie-Loo... with Tess... and a Bundle of Joy? 1- Yeah! 2- You've gone right out of your tree, my son.
History of Violenceand because of viggo..."It must be getting near tea-time, leastways in decent places where there is still tea-time"
Hmmmmmm.. Is it 1 or 2? Okay.The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers?