movie quote game

Tombstone"General Barnacky? He owes me money...Hey Barney"
Stripes"You so much as scowl at my niece or any other kid in this school, and I hear about it then I'm coming looking for you! Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam."
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stripes"You so much as scowl at my niece or any other kid in this school, and I hear about it then I'm coming looking for you! Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam."
Uncle Buck"You'll never believe who it was....Emilio Esteves! It's true, I was there."
Macaulay Culkin
bump 'n run
Ummm...what's happening here? Are you guys confusing this with the Movie Game?As for that Emilio Estevez quote...The only movie that I can think of where they call him out is "Night at the Roxbury." Is that it?
Ummm...what's happening here? Are you guys confusing this with the Movie Game?As for that Emilio Estevez quote...The only movie that I can think of where they call him out is "Night at the Roxbury." Is that it?
YepYou're it
GO STAGS!!!! POST A NEW ONE OR I WILL!!!!! OR BALLOON MAN WILLL!!!! PLEEEEASE!!!!
OK OK...I've been on a plane all day. Here's one:"Arrested for what baby? For being awesome?"

The Break-Up, Which in my oppinon is a lame excuse for and example of lazy azz modern relationships..I was watchin this movie thinking jeez this writer is going to show these lazy good for nothin no hearts of this generation what love is but nooooooo. totaly candy azzz...so I give you."you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, phucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian szhit. Because I am hard you will not like me."

The Break-Up, Which in my oppinon is a lame excuse for and example of lazy azz modern relationships..I was watchin this movie thinking jeez this writer is going to show these lazy good for nothin no hearts of this generation what love is but nooooooo. totaly candy azzz...so I give you."you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, phucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian szhit. Because I am hard you will not like me."
Full Metal Jacket"A big man is ripping your ears off Percy. I'd do as he says."
Full Metal Jacket"A big man is ripping your ears off Percy. I'd do as he says."
The Green Mile"I want to name her Dottie...after my wife. She's a vicious life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape."
The Green Mile"I want to name her Dottie...after my wife. She's a vicious life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape."
Haha, Armageddon. I was watching it last night and that's easily the best bit of the whole movie."Tell that to George Zip"
Haha, Armageddon. I was watching it last night and that's easily the best bit of the whole movie."Tell that to George Zip"
Haha..very nice. Airplane"No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn."
Haha..very nice. Airplane
Excellent work. I extend kudos to you. :club:
Stripes "How 'bout no, you crazy Dutch ba stard?"
That would be Goldmember. Another fine comedy."You obviously do not know who you are fucking with!"So simple and obvious, yet so fooking cool. It's all in the delivery.Edit for clue: Alway bet on black.
Excellent work. I extend kudos to you. :club: That would be Goldmember. Another fine comedy."You obviously do not know who you are fucking with!"So simple and obvious, yet so fooking cool. It's all in the delivery.Edit for clue: Alway bet on black.
blade?
Excellent work. I extend kudos to you. :club: That would be Goldmember. Another fine comedy."You obviously do not know who you are fucking with!"So simple and obvious, yet so fooking cool. It's all in the delivery.Edit for clue: Alway bet on black.
always bet on black is from passenger 57
Stay out of my way, or you'll pay. Listen to what I say.
Happy Gilmore"Except for plumbing, education, roads, medicine and peace..What have the Romans done for us?"
Happy Gilmore"Except for plumbing, education, roads, medicine and peace..What have the Romans done for us?"
The Life of Brian" Do you not get it, lads? The Irish are the blacks of Europe. And Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland. And the Northside Dubliners are the blacks of Dublin. So say it once, say it loud: I'm black and I'm proud."