movie quote game

It's a sign of trust. It's a human thing. You wouldn't understand.
im pretty sure its from I, robot. If its not then ignore the next part of my post."Churchill said that there comes a time when every man must... (beats a bunch of people up...) Oh, you get the point!
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im pretty sure its from I, robot. If its not then ignore the next part of my post."Churchill said that there comes a time when every man must... (beats a bunch of people up...) Oh, you get the point!
correct
X-Man last stand"Normally, both your asses would be dead as f.ucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this $hit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much $hit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb @ss."
X-Man last stand"
that's it, was bugging the crap outta me
X-Man last stand"Normally, both your asses would be dead as f.ucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this $hit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much $hit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb @ss."
easy one JMoney - PULP FICTION, just watched it again the other day."Don't ever invite a vampire into your house, you silly boy. It renders you powerless."
Pulp fiction?ok ignore this post
that's it, was bugging the crap outta meeasy one JMoney - PULP FICTION, just watched it again the other day."Don't ever invite a vampire into your house, you silly boy. It renders you powerless."
Lost Boys I'm surprised I got this one in before showstopper, he :club: Keifer"Fine then, Im going to take you off the list of successful people today."
Lost Boys I'm surprised I got this one in before showstopper, he :club: Keifer"Fine then, Im going to take you off the list of successful people today."
good one, don't know it and I have to go home now.Later all ...
"Fine then, Im going to take you off the list of successful people today."
Boiler Room"My father used to say 'The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle.' "
Boiler Room"My father used to say 'The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle.' "
Lucky Number Slevin "You take a look at her. Cause once you step on that bus you aint got your mama no more. You got your brothers on the team and you got your daddy. You know who your daddy is, doncha? Gary, if you want to play on this football team, you answer me when I ask you who is your daddy? Who's your daddy, Gary? Who's your daddy?
Lucky Number Slevin "You take a look at her. Cause once you step on that bus you aint got your mama no more. You got your brothers on the team and you got your daddy. You know who your daddy is, doncha? Gary, if you want to play on this football team, you answer me when I ask you who is your daddy? Who's your daddy, Gary? Who's your daddy?
Remember the TitansNo. No booze. Sex. I want sex. That one. The sultry bitch with the fire in her eyes. Bring her to me. Take her clothes off and bring her to me.
Remember the TitansNo. No booze. Sex. I want sex. That one. The sultry bitch with the fire in her eyes. Bring her to me. Take her clothes off and bring her to me.
MASH"Yes, of course. As you know, our blockade is perfectly legal and we'd be happy to receive the ambassadors."
SW Episode 1You're nuts! N-V-T-S Nuts!
history of the world part 1"MORTAL KOMBAATTTT!!!"lol, jus kiddin."Where'd you get that beauty scar tough guy? Eatin pusssy?"
history of the world part 1"MORTAL KOMBAATTTT!!!"lol, jus kiddin."Where'd you get that beauty scar tough guy? Eatin pusssy?"
ScarFace, mang.."I cut out the eye that looked away.. I would have cut them both out if I could have fought him blind."
ScarFace, mang.."I cut out the eye that looked away.. I would have cut them both out if I could have fought him blind."
Gangs of New YorkWadn't no cop man, it was copSSSSS. Nine, ten cops. They had to use tear gas, thats the kinda sh*t they use on crowds, man. And I still walked in here like a man, so get out my face.
Gangs of New YorkWadn't no cop man, it was copSSSSS. Nine, ten cops. They had to use tear gas, thats the kinda sh*t they use on crowds, man. And I still walked in here like a man, so get out my face.
trading placesMotherfu cker, you can't have my cornbread. That's for damn sure. You try and take my cornbread, Killing Spree, Part 2 gon' begin up in here on your ***. You thinking about my cornbread, better get the taste out your mouth. That's for damn sure.
trading placesMotherfu cker, you can't have my cornbread. That's for damn sure. You try and take my cornbread, Killing Spree, Part 2 gon' begin up in here on your ***. You thinking about my cornbread, better get the taste out your mouth. That's for damn sure.
lolI don't know what this is from but it made me laugh.
Motherfu cker, you can't have my cornbread. That's for damn sure. You try and take my cornbread, Killing Spree, Part 2 gon' begin up in here on your ***. You thinking about my cornbread, better get the taste out your mouth. That's for damn sure.
Life
Who are those guys?
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kidYour boss is quite a card player Mr Kelly how does he do it?He cheats
the sting
I was at a party once, and Liddy put his hand over a candle, and he kept it there. He kept it right in the flame until his flesh was burned. Somebody said, "What's the trick?" Liddy said, "The trick is not minding."
that quote is from All the President's Men "Let's play football bit ch"
HBO played the replacements too many times from 2001-2002 for me not to know that quote.
The sun never sets on the British Empire?, well the sun never sets on my assshole