movie quote game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serenity?"Let no joyful voice be heard! Let no man look up at the sky with hope! And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake... "
Aaargh...it be Pirates of the Carribean - Dead's Man Chest."What kind of mother would I be if I didn't give my girls tits...tips?"
Aaargh...it be Pirates of the Carribean - Dead's Man Chest."What kind of mother would I be if I didn't give my girls tits...tips?"
Tootsie "Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer. I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams."
Tootsie "Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer. I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams."
Spiderman 2"I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things - Jack and shit, and Jack just left town. "
Spiderman 2"I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things - Jack and shit, and Jack just left town. "
Army of DarknessQuote:
"Right, the Christmas party. Not my favorite night of the year and your unhappy job to organize.""So tell me.""Pretty basic really. Find a venue, over order on the drinks, bulk buy the guacamole and advise the girls to avoid Kevin if they want their breasts unfondled."

"I mean, seriously, Asia? You framed an Asia poster? How hard did the people at the frame store laugh when you brought this in?"

40 Year Old VirginEdit:
Wet Hot American Summer and because of tonight (the actor in this movie)"Now doesn't that just torque your jaws? I love that. You know like in the movies just as the good guy is about to kill the bad guy, he cocks his gun. Now why didn't he have it cocked? Because that sound is scary. It's cool, isn't it?"
Wet Hot American Summer and because of tonight (the actor in this movie)"Now doesn't that just torque your jaws? I love that. You know like in the movies just as the good guy is about to kill the bad guy, he cocks his gun. Now why didn't he have it cocked? Because that sound is scary. It's cool, isn't it?"
Phone Booth?
In my pocket, there's a whole thing of Tic Tacs. Take as many as you like. Please.
The golden child.There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?
The golden child.There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?
Clerks"All right, gang, let's just shoot some tear gas into the diner, and then when the guys come out with the monkey, we'll... Fuc kbeans. That was them, wasn't it? "
Clerks"All right, gang, let's just shoot some tear gas into the diner, and then when the guys come out with the monkey, we'll... Fuc kbeans. That was them, wasn't it? "
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Garet, have you seen a non-Kevin Smith movie by any chance?
"Purple Rain"? No. "Sign o' the Times"? Definitely not. The "Batman" soundtrack? Throw it.
Garet, have you seen a non-Kevin Smith movie by any chance?
I have, I just find most of the Kevin smith quotes to be funny?
Shaun of the Dead"God will forgive them. He will forgive them and allow them into heaven. I can't live with that."
Dead Man's Shoes"Oh my God, the quarterback is toast."