movie quote game

Sorry i cheated, but i wanted bring back this thread so........................................Fletch"We can only save ourselves. Many of you know influential people abroad, you must call these people. You must tell them what will happen to us... say goodbye. But when you say goodbye, say it as if you are reaching through the phone and holding their hand. Let them know that if they let go of that hand, you will die. We must shame them into sending help."Also i have a question-is it considered cheating if i looked up the quote? Because i knew i wanted to do this quote but i looked up exactly how it is worded.
No, it's not cheating if you already know the quote and what movie it's from.Hotel Rwanda"In actuality, I was hitting on her harder than you think, motherfucker! So why don't you step the fuck back before I bitch slap your fucking heiney!"
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's not cheating if you already know the quote and what movie it's from.Hotel Rwanda"In actuality, I was hitting on her harder than you think, motherfucker! So why don't you step the fuck back before I bitch slap your fucking heiney!"
what i think is a pretty entertaining movie...bulletproof"In America, it's bling bling. But out here it's bling bang"
what i think is a pretty entertaining movie...bulletproof"In America, it's bling bling. But out here it's bling bang"
blood diamondOxygen gets you high. In a catastrophic emergency, you're taking giant panicked breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. It's all right here. Emergency water landing - 600 miles an hour. Blank faces, calm as Hindu cows.
blood diamondOxygen gets you high. In a catastrophic emergency, you're taking giant panicked breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. It's all right here. Emergency water landing - 600 miles an hour. Blank faces, calm as Hindu cows.
That would be Fight Club.......Where'd you get a grenade?
40 y/o Virgin.15 bucks little man, put that **** in my hand your you owe me owe me owe.
not clerks. jay and silent bob. in clerk 2, jay said 15 bucks little man but did not say the rest"Hey fa ggot, Sam and Frodo aren't gay! Their hobbits."
correct but i don't know yours:Just so people know, the quote from keith crime is: What are you rebelling against?What dy'a got?
the wild oneDo you know how many times a week I go without lunch because some ***** borrows my lunch money? Y'know, any halfway decent girl can rob me blind, because I'm too torqued up to say no.
the wild oneDo you know how many times a week I go without lunch because some ***** borrows my lunch money? Y'know, any halfway decent girl can rob me blind, because I'm too torqued up to say no.
SIxteen Candles"I am Michael Jackson and you are Toto."
That's bad business. If he'd just pay me what he's spending to make me stop me robbing him, I'd stop robbing him.
I think butch said it. It's from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kidmy quote
I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble

This one is easy, but what the hell?

This is a PONTIAC GRAND PRIX!
Just friends"The man robbed seven banks...at the same time."
X3B*tch, what you don't know about me I can just about squeeze in the Grand f*cking Canyon. Did you know I always wanted to be a dancer in Vegas?
X3B*tch, what you don't know about me I can just about squeeze in the Grand f*cking Canyon. Did you know I always wanted to be a dancer in Vegas?
CHASING AMY"I AM THE MASTER OF THE C.L.I.T."
CHASING AMY"I AM THE MASTER OF THE C.L.I.T."
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" I am a leaf on the wind...watch how I soar"
Serenity" Do you want to run this ship?""Yes!""Well...you can't..."
serenity?"Let no joyful voice be heard! Let no man look up at the sky with hope! And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake... "