Flamebots vs Groupies

The vast majority of the people that post on the site seem to follow into 1 of 2 camps. The groupies who will defend anything Daniel says or does and the Flamebots who take any and ever shot at Daniel they can.People in the middle get trampled on the field.

The vast majority of the people that post on the site seem to follow into 1 of 2 camps. The groupies who will defend anything Daniel says or does and the Flamebots who take any and ever shot at Daniel they can.People in the middle get trampled on the field.
Marx said the world is divided into two kinds of people, the haves, and the have nots. I tend to agree with Kurt Kobain though, who said the world is divided into three kinds of people. Those who like our music. Those who hate our music. And those who think it's, ok.
Just kinda putting it out there, huh?
Just kinda padding that post count huh?loser..
? FYI, don't try to attack moderators.oh wait, your annoying. In that case, pleaaase continue.
Seeing how I was warned for this exact behavior by our esteemed 18 year old with his own apartment... MISTER.... Custom36... how about one for this guy. He called me annoying and I feel aggressed.
? FYI, don't try to attack moderators.oh wait, your annoying. In that case, pleaaase continue.
Seeing how I was warned for this exact behavior by our esteemed 18 year old with his own apartment... MISTER.... Custom36... how about one for this guy. He called me annoying and I feel aggressed.
It's at my discretion. And you made more than one post attacking me. He made one post that didn't attack you.
you forgot the trolls who start pointless meta threads like this and then never post again
It's at my discretion. And you made more than one post attacking me. He made one post that didn't attack you.
It's all good baby. You can flex all you want. I will respect your measly title and back off. I just hope you apply the same pressure to the countless other trolls and flamers on this board who do nothing but clutter and disrespect people.... or do you only warn those who bruise your precious ego?
It's all good baby. You can flex all you want. I will respect your measly title and back off. I just hope you apply the same pressure to the countless other trolls and flamers on this board who do nothing but clutter and disrespect people.... or do you only warn those who bruise your precious ego?
This is true, but on a forum this large it has to be hard to catch everything. What does being a mod get you anyway? Like a T-Shirt or a freeroll or something? Not trying to offend, I am actually curious as to what you get beyond the title?
I beg to differ.I believe that is true for general. Strat is made up of people who are winning players giving advice, those looking to improve their game, and those who are both wrapped into one.OT is made up of those who are looking for a good discussion, or just to hang out and shoot the sht.I could keep going, but I'm tired and feel as if this thread doesn't deserve the attention it's already gotten.
You just get a cavity search from Ron Mexico. Boo Hoo.
That's the most valuable post on this thread.
you forgot the trolls who start pointless meta threads like this and then never post again
Good post. But in the future, don't use words like 'meta'. You'll confuse them and then they tend to act out violently.