spademan final table on stars

Another Zonie dun good.Nice job.Did you outplay 'em or just wait for great hands? Sounds elementary but lately it seems like the only time I get deep in a tourney is when I am patient. Been losing with the bluffs lately.Congrats again.
I am a god, I win because I pwn.Oh, and thnks.
Good job :club:
Spademan doesnt cut decks of cards, decks of cards cut themselves out of sheer fear.Spademan doesnt post blinds because he always wins anyways.There are no hand rankings in Poker, only hands that are worse than Spademan'sThere is no such thing as Variance, only Spademan.Spademan doesnt shuffle chips, he crushes them into dust.
Are you his new pr guy? Is he paying you with lessons? :wink:

The News/Events section of the site is soon going to be rockin with daily updates.I think the FCP News should feature FCP Tournament Victories and highlights from the community including Negreanu Open Results and so on.It may get a little spademan heavy, but I like the idea. Thoughts?

The News/Events section of the site is soon going to be rockin with daily updates.I think the FCP News should feature FCP Tournament Victories and highlights from the community including Negreanu Open Results and so on.It may get a little spademan heavy, but I like the idea. Thoughts?
That guys head in your avatar looks like one of the guys on Beauty and the Geek 2. Is it?
That guys head in your avatar looks like one of the guys on Beauty and the Geek 2. Is it?
Baannned!!!!!!baaahahhaahah
P5s does this for all of the major events each weekend. I am not sure as to whether they monitor those tournies or they have the users themselves submit results and they verify them. Either way, still a cool idea.
P5s does this for all of the major events each weekend. I am not sure as to whether they monitor those tournies or they have the users themselves submit results and they verify them. Either way, still a cool idea.
Well I don't just mean 'here are the latest winners'. Actual paragraphs written about the victory is what I had in mind. They may have to be user submitted though depending on how demanding it is.
very good idea....i didnt even know there was a news/events section on the site.
hahahahahaha. post of the day.
Thats a great idea. I write tourney reports in my blog whenever I make a final table, so I could easily make them for FCP as well.
Don't like chopping with near even chip stacks, but I'm comming off the end of a number of Steel Reserve 211 24oz brews, and it's 8am. =/So, it's all good I s'pose.thnks.
I just lost a little respect for you...
Are you crazy?You better not be crackin on my drink.That's a mans brew.It'll put hair on your chest, make you surpress your gag relex and fist fight a cop or a bear.My kind of poison.
want to congratulate on drinking steel reserve also. definately a mans drink. thats rough stuff.
Don't like chopping with near even chip stacks, but I'm comming off the end of a number of Steel Reserve 211 24oz brews, and it's 8am. =/So, it's all good I s'pose.thnks.
Are you crazy?You better not be crackin on my drink.That's a mans brew.It'll put hair on your chest, make you surpress your gag relex and fist fight a cop or a bear.My kind of poison.
want to congratulate on drinking steel reserve also. definately a mans drink. thats rough stuff.
I'm a Hurricane man myself. http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/hurricane.htmlThat is a pretty cool website to browse if you're bored.
Well I don't just mean 'here are the latest winners'. Actual paragraphs written about the victory is what I had in mind. They may have to be user submitted though depending on how demanding it is.
Do the paragraphs HAVE to be poker related?I'd like to submit my latest story... assisting a female giving birth in the back of a taxi.The best part is how the cow got in the taxi....let me know...
Another Zonie dun good.Nice job.Did you outplay 'em or just wait for great hands? Sounds elementary but lately it seems like the only time I get deep in a tourney is when I am patient. Been losing with the bluffs lately.Congrats again.
I am a god, I win because I pwn.Oh, and thnks.
Good job :club:
Spademan doesnt cut decks of cards, decks of cards cut themselves out of sheer fear.Spademan doesnt post blinds because he always wins anyways.There are no hand rankings in Poker, only hands that are worse than Spademan'sThere is no such thing as Variance, only Spademan.Spademan doesnt shuffle chips, he crushes them into dust.
is it possible that spademan is really chuck norris? if its you chuck, please don't round house kick me in the head. all apologies.Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
The News/Events section of the site is soon going to be rockin with daily updates.I think the FCP News should feature FCP Tournament Victories and highlights from the community including Negreanu Open Results and so on.It may get a little spademan heavy, but I like the idea.  Thoughts?
Sounds good, Im sure people may wonder who is doing well in MTT and top cashes and whatnot. Only problem is I could never post there :cry: