fessing up to the significant other - updated

funny how you don't say exactly what I am responding to. Likely, someone was trying to argue that USC was "unbeatable" and "invincible." Now...in response, I listed why I thought USC was a little overrated at the time. I looked at their schedule at the time and showed that they had played bad teams (I was NOT wrong about Oregon, by the way, they were WAY overrated....hmm...something ELSE I was spot on about..), and they had not even been that impressive against some of those weak teams. I don't see this as "obnoxious" as all, as everything I said in that post was true. Hawaii was not a good team, Arkansas was a bad team, Oregon was a bad team, Arizona St. wasn't good, and Arizona wasn't good.
*bangs head against wall*You really don't get it. The football material in the quote was essentially irrelivant. We were discussing how obnoxious you were regarding this subject in the months leading up to the Rose Bowl. Look at the way you presented your material. I have no problem with you picking whatever team you like, but learn to do it in a way that doesn't make you come off as a pompous ass.
Are you going to respond to this verbal pwnage or can I just assume you agree with me and concede your point altogether?
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a moron.
Isn't that a bit ironic....calling your favorite poster a moron?? I know you don't mean it...I'm gonna go find some of those hot chicks that you know I bang every day now.
You know, there wasn't any rule that I could add to the sig. I could also add another line. But I'm better than that.I hope you get run over by a racoon when jogging.
You are a moron.
Isn't that a bit ironic....calling your favorite poster a moron?? I know you don't mean it...I'm gonna go find some of those hot chicks that you know I bang every day now.
You know, there wasn't any rule that I could add to the sig. I could also add another line. But I'm better than that.I hope you get run over by a racoon when jogging.
Yes there was. I said your sig had to be EXACTLY what I told you it had to be, and vice versa. I thought about that.Also....jogging? JOGGING!!! HAHAHAHAAHAH...oh my god...you think I jog. That shows how much you know. Oh man....jogging..hehe..jogging is for 75 year old men. HEHEHEhe
omfgsorry guys, but could you please if you're gonna continue this, take this somewhere else, and stop hijacking the thread?
Come on now,this girl isn't for you.We've settled that.Now back to the issue at hand,Kowboy Koop, you're an assclown...
omfgsorry guys, but could you please if you're gonna continue this, take this somewhere else, and stop hijacking the thread?
This thread has run it's course. If you can't garner the information you need from three pages then you should see a therapist, not a poker forum.
funny how you don't say exactly what I am responding to. Likely, someone was trying to argue that USC was "unbeatable" and "invincible." Now...in response, I listed why I thought USC was a little overrated at the time. I looked at their schedule at the time and showed that they had played bad teams (I was NOT wrong about Oregon, by the way, they were WAY overrated....hmm...something ELSE I was spot on about..), and they had not even been that impressive against some of those weak teams. I don't see this as "obnoxious" as all, as everything I said in that post was true. Hawaii was not a good team, Arkansas was a bad team, Oregon was a bad team, Arizona St. wasn't good, and Arizona wasn't good.
*bangs head against wall*You really don't get it. The football material in the quote was essentially irrelivant. We were discussing how obnoxious you were regarding this subject in the months leading up to the Rose Bowl. Look at the way you presented your material. I have no problem with you picking whatever team you like, but learn to do it in a way that doesn't make you come off as a pompous ass.
Are you going to respond to this verbal pwnage or can I just assume you agree with me and concede your point altogether?
man...for "hating" me and not wanting to talk to me and such...you sure do seem eager to bicker with me. Oh..now I should respond to your "pwnage." Okay, here goes.....I presented the material in a way to show that USC played bad teams and struggled against a few of them. If that is what you consider obnoxious, then fine, I don't really care. Again, if you don't like me THATTTTTT much...then don't respond to me. But again, you seem to always find me and try go bicker with me....I think that deep down, even though you don't want to admit it...that I'm your favorite poster. Thanks turd, that means a lot. Well, actually, it means nothing at all to me.
I'm glad I don't have this problem with my girl :club:
Give it time.
Nah, my girl stood out side of Wally World in the rain for 5 and a half hours to buy me an xbox360 for Christmas and she doesn't even play video games. Also she didn't make me wait for it and gave it to me right away. So instead of me having nothing under the tree she went and bought me an officially licensed NFL New England Troy Brown jersey. My girl loves me. 8)
I'm glad I don't have this problem with my girl :club:
Give it time.
Nah, my girl stood out side of Wally World in the rain for 5 and a half hours to buy me an xbox360 for Christmas and she doesn't even play video games. Also she didn't make me wait for it and gave it to me right away. So instead of me having nothing under the tree she went and bought me an officially licensed NFL New England Troy Brown jersey. My girl loves me. 8)
Give it time.
man...for "hating" me and not wanting to talk to me and such...you sure do seem eager to bicker with me.  Oh..now I should respond to your "pwnage." Okay, here goes.....I presented the material in a way to show that USC played bad teams and struggled against a few of them. If that is what you consider obnoxious, then fine, I don't really care. Again, if you don't like me THATTTTTT much...then don't respond to me. But again, you seem to always find me and try go bicker with me....I think that deep down, even though you don't want to admit it...that I'm your favorite poster. Thanks turd, that means a lot. Well, actually, it means nothing at all to me.
A bunch of other people did the same thing. Why does everybody hate you then? Hmmm....why could that be? Because you make an ass of yourself in the process. I stay out of your way most of the time because I find you immature, but I have stuck up for you on more than one occasion because I used to think you were generally a decent guy. Recently, however, you have been acting like more of a jerk than usual, and I thought I would take the time to tell you so.
This thread has run it's course. If you can't garner the information you need from three pages then you should see a therapist, not a poker forum.
I agree...this OSAH (original subject at hand) has run its course. Let's talk about me some more. How about that Missouri Tigers basketball team??? Big win at Oklahoma last night..Quin might save his job after all.
You are a moron.
Yes there was. I said your sig had to be EXACTLY what I told you it had to be, and vice versa. I thought about that.Also....jogging? JOGGING!!! HAHAHAHAAHAH...oh my god...you think I jog. That shows how much you know. Oh man....jogging..hehe..jogging is for 75 year old men. HEHEHEhe
Yeah, sorry. You are a runner. Tool
You are a moron.
Yeah, sorry. You are a runner. Tool
Again..another response to me after you were "done" talking to me. Cool. Also, I AGAIN notice that the sig is not there. I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are just "forgetting," but we did have a bet and I REALLY hope you aren't going back on it. I don't think you are, but every time I see it missing, I get just a little bit more suspicious.

"women are rigged - but I still beat the game"The Ladies man Super system for new gf's(only keepers)Usually women pick up on stuff that u hide. Just get used to giving them 1 day to look through all your stuff at home. Be casual about it - like u have to leave, but she can stay in bed. U see curiosity was womans first sin :)And tell them in the first week about any activity that takes up a lot of your time. U see she's still putting together a picture in her head of your future life together....and she needs stuff to tell her friends.Tell the story of why u play poker. It has to be told like a story, nothing defensive or superficial. They'll get that if they like u, because they'll appreciate u made an effort. Making an effort is just another word for being romantic, or power-poker or body-building.This is all there is.... honesty and opening up the doors to show her your life...Given the fact that u did not behave this way, I still wish u the best of luck - u seem ok.

You are right, I am forgetting. 4900 posts without a sig, tough to remember to attach every time. Never on purpose. Can you take my word on that?And you are right, I am done with you.Why do you bother knowing you annoy everyone? I'm sure you don't have many friends or people who like you. You can't.Now I'm done with you.If you see a post with no sig, ignore it, I know I willI'm doing my best.

Kowboy you were not the only person on this forum who has said that USC was overrated and would lose to Texas. I have been saying this USC team was their worst since '01 starting with their almost loss to Ariz. St. I bet on Texas (to cover not outright win) in the Rose Bowl. Also, you were right about this year's ND team (sort of). They were more overrated then I thought. But ND '05 was still a much better team than ND '02. You finally made a correct prediction on sports by correctly picking Texas in the Rose Bowl. Good job. However, when you act like this it makes other sports fans think you must never have been right about anything before to handle being right this time so ungraciously.

Kowboy you were not the only person on this forum who has said that USC was overrated and would lose to Texas. I have been saying this USC team was their worst since '01 starting with their almost loss to Ariz. St. I bet on Texas (to cover not outright win) in the Rose Bowl. Also, you were right about this year's ND team (sort of). They were more overrated then I thought. But ND '05 was still a much better team than ND '02. You finally made a correct prediction on sports by correctly picking Texas in the Rose Bowl. Good job. However, when you act like this it makes other sports fans think you must never have been right about anything before to handle being right this time so ungraciously.
I didn't say I was the ONLY one who said so...but I didn't see anyone else being harassed like me over a simple prediction. Also, you're damn right I was right about Notre Dame..and I still maintain the '02 team was better. PLEASE tell me what good team this year's ND team BEAT. An "almost win" vs. USC doesn't count...and their best win was against FIVE loss Michigan. They beat noone.Also, there was a bet, I won, and there have been SEVERAL posts that don't comply with the bet..and Ron Mexico says I should just "ignore" it. Bullsh*t. If I'm gonna be called names for not accepting wagers, then when I do accept one, you'd better believe I'm gonna make sure the loser of that bet follows through.

That guy who said women are just going to try to change you, is right. When we start dating a male we see him as a "work in progress"; If your current woman does not accept you for who you are, she might never. Most of you got it quite incorrect-in my experience Asian women have a negative predisposition against gambling, so please don't date one hoping for a pass :club:. Anyways my advice is if she is not the one, then find another-as well as two people age, the more common interests the better, because it will help the both of you to continuously communicate and relate. Or do what wise Smasharoo did and fly a girl from a poker forum to have animal sex with. :shock:

That guy who said women are just going to try to change you, is right. When we start dating a male we see him as a "work in progress"; If your current woman does not accept you for who you are, she might never. Most of you got it quite incorrect-in my experience Asian women have a negative predisposition against gambling, so please don't date one hoping for a pass :club:. Anyways my advice is if she is not the one, then find another-as well as two people age, the more common interests the better, because it will help the both of you to continuously communicate and relate. Or do what wise Smasharoo did and fly a girl from a poker forum to have animal sex with. :shock:
You are the coolest chick...let me know when Smash starts to bore you...
Don't know how many of you remember this, but I had posted about a break up with a girl who despised the fact that I played poker, no matter how good my results were.Well, I just can't win, guys. Seriously. I met another girl. She's great, but we had never gotten on the subject of poker. I was hoping it wouldn't be a problem, but again, as with all women, I was wrong.Then, she found out that I play. She didn't even find out from me, or through a friend. She stumbled onto an internet profile I put up. On this profile, I mentioned my playing.She is not happy with this at all, and left me a message that showed her distaste in it.I want to give it a shot to try to clear this all up, but, quite frankly, every time I have, it's blown up in my face.So, it looks like we're going to have "the talk," tonight or tomorrow.So guys, in all total seriousness, what would be your best advice for explaining, without scaring the girl away?
how big are her tits and how thick are her ankles. big tits, thin ankles... i might sneak around for a while.. :club: