fessing up to the significant other - updated

Little whiny punk.  Go get some friends.I love you Tim.
BUT I'VE GOT NO PLACE ELSE TO GO! :lol:honestly ron, my point of the post was to say that no one calls you on the stuff you posts, so why call me out on it when i actually have a valid question?i wasn't trying to say i'm better than you. got respect for your hilarity on the boards, i was just defending myselfand then of course, i looked like a moron for misreading the quotes, and not even needing to defend myself
It's all good man, it just struck a chord. There are 10,ooo usless posters on her, and you chose me.I guess it's good you thunk a me. Thanks for that.stop dating asian chicks. white girls take anything.
Your sig is missing on this post.
You are pathetic. Get a girlfriend or something.
I'm not pathetic because I'm checking up on a bet. I'm pathetic because I masturbate eight times a day....alongside my bi-daily banging of hot chicks.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not pathetic because I'm checking up on a bet. I'm pathetic because I censored eight times a day....alongside my bi-daily banging of hot chicks.
I'm pretty sure you meant semi-daily.Bi-daily would be every other day.Semi-daily would be twice a day.Class dismissed...
I'm not pathetic because I'm checking up on a bet. I'm pathetic because I censored eight times a day....alongside my bi-daily banging of hot chicks.
You're pathetic because you're being anal about a stupid bet. I usually don't mind you, and we've had decent discussions before, but sometimes you really annoy me.By the way, you are a virgin right? Just to clarify.
You're pathetic because you're being anal about a stupid bet. I usually don't mind you, and we've had decent discussions before, but sometimes you really annoy me.By the way, you are a virgin right? Just to clarify.
We had a bet for him to have a sig. What am I supposed to do when I see his post WITHOUT the sig...say nothing???? I said one comment and insulted noone. Get over it. Also, I am a virgin when it comes to anal sex with men. That is all.
We had a bet for him to have a sig. What am I supposed to do when I see his post WITHOUT the sig...say nothing???? I said one comment and insulted noone. Get over it. Also, I am a virgin when it comes to anal sex with men. That is all.
It's not just this one thing. You were an ass about this bet from the beginning. Also, you know it wasn't intentional because he had the signature in the post made immediately prior to the one in question. It's like you follow him around the forum looking for a chance to be petty. Anyway, this isn't about me fighting his battles for him. I just thought you were acting like a jerk. I have stood up for you before when other people were calling you an asshole, but you really make it difficult for people to like you. Grow up.

1. Teach her to play. No money, just help her learn to play so that she can understand the skill factor.2. "Are you worried that you think I am gambling, or that I won't be able to spend time with you?" If the issue is gambling, go here: Start with this thought experiment:"Is blackjack gambling?" Yes, of course."Who are you playing against?" The house."Is roulette gambling?"Naturally."Who are you playing against?" The house.Continue to establish this pattern. Then:"Who do you play against in poker?" Other players.So you now you have established there is no built-in edge against you.Next step:"When do you bet in black jack?" BEFORE you get your cards."When do you bet in poker?" After you get you get your cards."How would blackjack play if you could get yoru cards before you bet?"Now your ability to assign value to a hand is coming into play. You are introducing skill.Here's some more:"How many people win the lottery twice? So why do players like Doyle Brunson and Johnny Chan win so many tournaments with field of hundreds of players, if there is nothing that makes them better than the other players?"But the pattern is to separate poker from gambling every way you can.Lastly, have her watch some poker on TV with you.Now, if the worry is not gambling, well you have to deal with that.But the simple fact is that you HAVE to be honest. Tell her how much your bankroll is, where it started, and how much time you have spent building it. Show her the work. Don't ever misrepresent what is happening. Any dishonesty now will only burn you later.

It's not just this one thing. You were an ass about this bet from the beginning. Also, you know it wasn't intentional because he had the signature in the post made immediately prior to the one in question. It's like you follow him around the forum looking for a chance to be petty. Anyway, this isn't about me fighting his battles for him. I just thought you were acting like a jerk. I have stood up for you before when other people were calling you an asshole, but you really make it difficult for people to like you. Grow up.
You're right, I am being an ass about this bet. Because the whole time, all I have been saying is that USC is vulnerable and that Texas is going to beat them, and everyone was being an ass to me first, telling me how much of an idiot I am for thinking Texas is going to win..and telling me how wrong I am and telling me that I should be "man" enough to accept some wager on it..and so on and so on. I told EVERYONE all along that if they wanted to make a bet with me and I won, that I was gonna let it be known. So deal with it, I'm letting it be known. Maybe next time, when all I do is say that I think a certain team is going to win, everyone won't be so quick to jump all over me and call me an idiot for four months.

awesome breakdown of it all. i think you've put this very well. here's the part i'll comment on though:

But the simple fact is that you HAVE to be honest. Tell her how much your bankroll is, where it started, and how much time you have spent building it. Show her the work. Don't ever misrepresent what is happening. Any dishonesty now will only burn you later.
this can go doubly for me. i've said this before on here, and i'll reiterate it to make the point that this should go over well in this argument: i started out playing freeroll. i never made a deposit on a site until i needed to cash out to transfer to other sites/pay bills/etc.so, i've been playing with free money that i've earned since i've started real money play. so it wasn't just that i had disposable income that i learned with, i truly learned while earning what i got into my accounts.i think i'll bring that one up.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT under any circumstances give up poker for this chick. Don't even reduce the amount of time you spend playing unless you are truly interested in spending more time with her. You will regret it down the road and will begin to resent her, unless you're a mindless robot who will do anything a chick tells you to do, like my one friend.If she doesn't like it, ask her why and try to explain away the negatives but absolutely let her know that you have no intention of stopping and if she has a problem with that then you should end it now.In conclusion: Be a fvckin' man!

You're right, I am being an ass about this bet. Because the whole time, all I have been saying is that USC is vulnerable and that Texas is going to beat them, and everyone was being an ass to me first, telling me how much of an idiot I am for thinking Texas is going to win..and telling me how wrong I am and telling me that I should be "man" enough to accept some wager on it..and so on and so on. I told EVERYONE all along that if they wanted to make a bet with me and I won, that I was gonna let it be known. So deal with it, I'm letting it be known. Maybe next time, when all I do is say that I think a certain team is going to win, everyone won't be so quick to jump all over me and call me an idiot for four months.
The reason everyone jumped all over your back when you picked UT to win was because you did it in an obnoxious manner, and you know that. You weren't the only one to pick Texas to win, but you were the only one that had the whole forum on your case about it. Do you see why?Maybe if you handled yourself with a little class you wouldn't feel like you have to constantly prove yourself. You're a petty, ignorant little man and you have a lot to learn about life.
The reason everyone jumped all over your back when you picked UT to win was because you did it in an obnoxious manner, and you know that. You weren't the only one to pick Texas to win, but you were the only one that had the whole forum on your case about it. Do you see why?Maybe if you handled yourself with a little class you wouldn't feel like you have to constantly prove yourself. You're a petty, ignorant little man and you have a lot to learn about life.
No I did not. All I said was that Texas was the better team, and that I thought that they would win by 10. I said both teams were great teams, but USC's defense just wasn't good enough to stop Texas. Also, I don't feel the need to constantly "prove" myself. We had a bet that was initiated by Ron Mexico, I accepted it and won, and am now making sure that he follows through. Trust me, I could be doing A LOT worse if I really wanted to. Reminding him to make sure his sig is up is not that bad, since that is the entire bet.

You could've done a lot worse? Get real toolbox.You said TX was "9 times" better than USC.You are an idiot and argue with everyone. Once in while, someone feels bad for you and defends you, later they come to find out that you are in fact a tool and impossible to like.You suck, that is fact.TX won. Oh well.

No I did not. All I said was that Texas was the better team, and that I thought that they would win by 10. I said both teams were great teams, but USC's defense just wasn't good enough to stop Texas. Also, I don't feel the need to constantly "prove" myself. We had a bet that was initiated by Ron Mexico, I accepted it and won, and am now making sure that he follows through. Trust me, I could be doing A LOT worse if I really wanted to. Reminding him to make sure his sig is up is not that bad, since that is the entire bet.
Consider this quote (below) by you. Does this not seem obnoxious to you? This isn't about the Rose Bowl specifically, but it is very indicative of the kind of posts you made about college football in general in the last few months. I understand that you're just following through on a bet, but you're doing so in a classless manner which is very typical of you in the first place. I don't know why I should be surprised. Like I said before, you knew the missing signature was unintentional. The only reason you said anything was to be spiteful, and it's getting old. Nobody wants to hear it from you. You are so socially inept it's scary.
Yeah, nice stats. Now let's look at who they have playesdHawaii----this one is simply laughable. They suck.Arkansas--a bottom tier SEC team. Probably the worst one.Oregon--Oregon?? Oregon?? CrappyArizona St.---the only "decent" team that USC has played thus far, but LSU went into ASU and won too, so it isn't like this victory is that impressive....ten point victory...not the sign of an "unstoppable machine."Arizona--HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, USC didn't have this game under control until the fourth quarter. Any team that let's Arizona hang around for that long is gonna get stung one of these days. Man, if Notre Dame beats USC next week, you will be hearing from me A LOT!!!!!!!!!!! Every post of mine will have a reference to the upset, if (and when) it happens.
You could've done a lot worse? Get real toolbox.You said TX was "9 times" better than USC.You are an idiot and argue with everyone. Once in while, someone feels bad for you and defends you, later they come to find out that you are in fact a tool and impossible to like.You suck, that is fact.TX won. Oh well.
Do you want me to do a lot worse????? Trust me, I can...and maybe I will if you don't think I could. I like to argue about things when I disagree with something. I don't see what is wrong with that..it is an internet forum...what am I supposed to do, just agree with everything all the time? Everyone believed all the media hype about USC being invincible (that'd be you), and I flat out disagreed, I said their defense wasn't good enough, and I said that Texas was a better team. Everyone called me an idiot, called me a "p*ssy" for not accepting wagers on the game, said I was wrong..but lo and behold, USC was overrated, they had a number of close calls against inferior teams throughout the year, their defense couldn't stop Texas at all, and they lost to the better Texas team. So, I argued and I won, and I called it about four months ago, so I'm not gonna brag about it for a while. Just be glad you don't know me, my USC homer friends have it much worse.
Consider this quote (below) by you. Does this not seem obnoxious to you? This isn't about the Rose Bowl specifically, but it is very indicative of the kind of posts you made about college football in general in the last few months. I understand that you're just following through on a bet, but you're doing so in a classless manner which is very typical of you in the first place. I don't know why I should be surprised. Like I said before, you knew the missing signature was unintentional. The only reason you said anything was to be spiteful, and it's getting old. Nobody wants to hear it from you. You are so socially inept it's scary.
Yeah, nice stats. Now let's look at who they have playesdHawaii----this one is simply laughable. They suck.Arkansas--a bottom tier SEC team. Probably the worst one.Oregon--Oregon?? Oregon?? CrappyArizona St.---the only "decent" team that USC has played thus far, but LSU went into ASU and won too, so it isn't like this victory is that impressive....ten point victory...not the sign of an "unstoppable machine."Arizona--HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, USC didn't have this game under control until the fourth quarter. Any team that let's Arizona hang around for that long is gonna get stung one of these days. Man, if Notre Dame beats USC next week, you will be hearing from me A LOT!!!!!!!!!!! Every post of mine will have a reference to the upset, if (and when) it happens.
funny how you don't say exactly what I am responding to. Likely, someone was trying to argue that USC was "unbeatable" and "invincible." Now...in response, I listed why I thought USC was a little overrated at the time. I looked at their schedule at the time and showed that they had played bad teams (I was NOT wrong about Oregon, by the way, they were WAY overrated....hmm...something ELSE I was spot on about..), and they had not even been that impressive against some of those weak teams. I don't see this as "obnoxious" as all, as everything I said in that post was true. Hawaii was not a good team, Arkansas was a bad team, Oregon was a bad team, Arizona St. wasn't good, and Arizona wasn't good.

You are an idiot. And you can't do anything to me. If you think you can, give it a shot tough guy.I don't fight, but I'd actually like to punch you in the face. And believe me, there isn't a thing you could do about it.I'm bigger than you, stronger than you, and I know I can fight better than you. You run cross country for christ sake. I don't think I can beat up everyone smaller than me, but I know I would whoop your ass.Don't make idle threats to me when I don't do it to you and don't put words in my mouth. I never said they were invincible. I thought they'd win.I'm seriousy done chatting or responding to you ever again.sig left out in protest. Moron.

funny how you don't say exactly what I am responding to. Likely, someone was trying to argue that USC was "unbeatable" and "invincible." Now...in response, I listed why I thought USC was a little overrated at the time. I looked at their schedule at the time and showed that they had played bad teams (I was NOT wrong about Oregon, by the way, they were WAY overrated....hmm...something ELSE I was spot on about..), and they had not even been that impressive against some of those weak teams. I don't see this as "obnoxious" as all, as everything I said in that post was true. Hawaii was not a good team, Arkansas was a bad team, Oregon was a bad team, Arizona St. wasn't good, and Arizona wasn't good.
*bangs head against wall*You really don't get it. The football material in the quote was essentially irrelivant. We were discussing how obnoxious you were regarding this subject in the months leading up to the Rose Bowl. Look at the way you presented your material. I have no problem with you picking whatever team you like, but learn to do it in a way that doesn't make you come off as a pompous ass.

in my experience girls really dont care that much about the money aspect of playing poker(as long as you can still take them out once in a while). they care more about the time poker takes up and pulls you away from paying attention to them every damn second of the day. they dont want to feel like you put poker before them. and whatever you do .....do not say no to sex because you are playing online poker!!! that doesnt go over to well.

do not say no to sex because you are playing online poker!!!  that doesnt go over to well.
there was actually some dude on true life on mtv that did this to his girl because he was playing madden 2004.shman. :club:
You are an idiot.  And you can't do anything to me.  If you think you can, give it a shot tough guy.I don't fight, but I'd actually like to punch you in the face.   And believe me, there isn't a thing you could do about it.I'm bigger than you, stronger than you, and I know I can fight better than you.   You run cross country for christ sake.  I don't think I can beat up everyone smaller than me, but I know I would whoop your ass.Don't make idle threats to me when I don't do it to you and don't put words in my mouth.  I never said they were invincible. I thought they'd win.I'm seriousy done chatting or responding to you ever again.sig left out in protest.  Moron.
you don't think you can beat up every person smaller than you...but you know you could whoop my ass, even though you have never seen me....that makes sense. Also, you say you want to "whoop" my ass, but then you tell me to not make idle threats???? Wow. Also, what did I "threaten" to do to you, exactly??? I said I COULD do worse if I wanted to....I didn't say I would. I don't really want to...all I want is for you to follow through on your bet....and all i know is that I won the bet and that bet was for you to have the sig at the bottom of ALL of your posts for a month...and there are several posts that DON'T have the sig. Maybe if you held up your end of the bargain, I wouldn't need to remind you of our bet. Also, Turd started all this crap, all I did was post ONE reminder in this thread b/c the sig was missing.