fessing up to the significant other - updated

At the end of day your significant other has to respect and support things you're interested in. This just happens to be poker but it could be anything...I know a girl that hates having her boyfriend blow money on golf. That relationship didn't work out.I guess if you find a great girl and poker's not that important then go with the girl.Buuuuuut...if you know you've got cardplaying in your blood it won't work out in the long run if she's a hater.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so yeah, everyone was right.I pretty much wound up getting reamed in the end. Long story, and very stupid, but yeah, I got out of it pretty quick after it all started sliding downhillCome my next paycheck from my 9-5...making a deposit again.Just thought I'd go ahead and open my mouth and insert my foot.
Well at least this time you got out fairly early. Take it as lesson learned and move on. Also, when you deposit I think you should set up a "Hanguk is back" mtt...just a thought...
Well at least this time you got out fairly early. Take it as lesson learned and move on. Also, when you deposit I think you should set up a "Hanguk is back" mtt...just a thought...
i actually am depositing on fcp, so maybe i'll do a hanguk is back mtt sng?who'd want in on this?
i actually am depositing on fcp, so maybe i'll do a hanguk is back mtt sng?who'd want in on this?
Well since I broached the subject, I'll play :club:
Good Luck at FCP....now you can get into the new contest and aim for the chance to play in Barcelona
yeah, i completely missed almost all my chances at the protege, although i did play the levels i could play in for free.but hopefully my work schedule will coincide with me getting some chances for the barcelona event...and if i enter the event, i'll call off of work, and i'll definitely call off/quit if i make it to spain.