official "usc will destroy texas" thread

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what will it take for you to leave this forum kowboykoop...because i'm pretty much willing to do anything.
send me $5,000 to my Pokerstars account. Send it to KowboyKoop. If you do this, I PROMISE I will never post under this, or any other name, ever again.
i would probably just kill him whenever i see him. i'm 200% sure i could kick his ass without even breaking a sweatteneight
well....you are quoting me..so you are talking to me..so you are saying that I should just kill SapphireTiger whenever I see him? and that you could kick his ass without breaking a sweat!?!? Wow, okay, I thought you and Sapphire were on the same side, but whatever. Tell me when you two get together to fight it out, I enjoy watching tards fight.
baaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahaBAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHOH MY SIDES MY SIDESoh wait. that was retarded.
SC is probly honna win but texas is still the better state!
so what will it take for you to leave this forum kowboykoop...because i'm pretty much willing to do anything.
send me $5,000 to my Pokerstars account. Send it to KowboyKoop. If you do this, I PROMISE I will never post under this, or any other name, ever again.
i would probably just kill him whenever i see him. i'm 200% sure i could kick his ass without even breaking a sweatteneight
well....you are quoting me..so you are talking to me..so you are saying that I should just kill SapphireTiger whenever I see him? and that you could kick his ass without breaking a sweat!?!? Wow, okay, I thought you and Sapphire were on the same side, but whatever. Tell me when you two get together to fight it out, I enjoy watching tards fight.
baaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahaBAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHOH MY SIDES MY SIDESoh wait. that was retarded.
texas is still the better state!-----------------------------texas is pres. Bushs home state....nuff said. hahaha
coming from the state which voted to allow the Terminator to govern their state....right......Bush > Schwatzhnegzarheer

why texas will win--better defense-better special teams-matchup problems created by vince young-big play capabilitywhy usc will win--better coaches-more experience-much better performance in big games the last few years- until thisyear texas was known primarily for being huge chokers-better and more balanced(power running, reggie bush, and passing vs vince young) offense-better turnover ratio-semi-home field advantageobviously since im betting usc, i think usc has the overall advantage.whatever happens, heres hoping it doesnt get decided by an injury or bad call.ill PM you guys some time after the game, ol'number7 and tj eckleberg.one last thing- please stop the stupid flames(you know who you are), but if you have to, at least try to make them funny.

why texas will win--better defense-better special teams-matchup problems created by vince young-big play capabilitywhy usc will win--better coaches-more experience-much better performance in big games the last few years- until thisyear texas was known primarily for being huge  chokers-better and more balanced(power running, reggie bush, and passing vs vince young)  offense-better turnover ratio-semi-home field advantageobviously since im betting usc, i think usc has the overall advantage.whatever happens, heres hoping it doesnt get decided by an injury or bad call.
SC doesn't have big play capability?SC led the nation in forcing turnovers. I think this is a vastly underrated aspect of defense. How often does the team that wins the turnover battle win the game? I think it's one of the most telling stats in football...
texas is still the better state!-----------------------------texas is pres. Bushs home state....nuff said. hahaha
coming from the state which voted to allow the Terminator to govern their state....right......Bush > Schwatzhnegzarheer
IMO Bush=Terminator= DEATH TO AMERICA!!!
As long as we all know who will win the Superbowl...The Fighting Texas Aggies. Whoop!fdavis.jpg
Dennis Franchione is the worst coach in America. What a backstabbing idiot..I bet he sure regrets leaving Alabama now...that program is going nowhere.

Before the game kicks off, I want to say good luck to both teams and their fans, this is the most anticipated game in a LONG time...and it is good to see. I don't care for either team that much, and of course, I think Texas will win (by 10) and will be rooting for them, but whichever way the game turns out, I just hope it is a great game and there are no controversial calls which cause too much dispute, and whichever team wins, congratulations to them.

Before the game kicks off, I want to say good luck to both teams and their fans, this is the most anticipated game in a LONG time...and it is good to see. I don't care for either team that much, and of course, I think Texas will win (by 10) and will be rooting for them, but whichever way the game turns out, I just hope it is a great game and there are no controversial calls which cause too much dispute, and whichever team wins, congratulations to them.
Same to ya. I think it will be a close game. Will be good tv for sure.
my bookie is at Texas +7 -125 and holding, huge late money rush coming on TX it appears -- was at +7.5 most of the day
Yeah, I put a bet on Texas (moneyline). I'm loving this....... we're like 30 minutes away from Matt Leinart becoming the cautionary tale for NFL Draft early entries: "you better come out now, or you'll wind up like Matt Leinart"For the record, Pete Carroll is a douchebag for not telling Leinart to go pro. The guy had one class left to finish his degree and had spent 4 years in college already.... he was a lock for the number 1 pick last season, I guess we'll see what happens this year.

hey, PAY FOR USC....didn't I tell you this was gonna happen a long time ago!?!?!? Yeah, I did. And didn't you tell me how much of an "idiot" I was!?!? Yeah, you did. HAHAHAHAH< oh man, I bet you're the one who feels like the true idiot now. I told you, I told you, I told you. USC hadn't seen anything like a team such as Texas. USC played well, BUT THEY WEREN'T THE BEST TEAM ON THE FIELD, LIKE I HAVE SAID ALL YEAR!!!Boom.

I know most intelligent people will think that this is as secure as W over Kerry, but in case you live in myopiaville. SC by 7 is a lock.The Longhorns are a great team, but they have beat Ohio State and nobody else. SC have beat 4 ranked teams and they stuffed one of the best offenses in the nation, UCLA. 35-21 USC with Reggie getting 250-300 all purpose yards.Erik
Hi.