official "usc will destroy texas" thread

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

answer me this question..is kc going to make the playoffs? yes or no?teneight
they still have a chance. So that question can't be answered.
in your opinion, is kc going to make the playoffs?? hehe :club::D:D:D
probably not. If you think saying that bothers me a whole lot, you are wrong. Sh*t happens. I've dealt with it. It sucks, but it hasn't been a bad year, unlike a certain team from Oakland which is the laughingstock of the league. KC should be better next year, I'm looking forward to getting win #10 and improving for next year and getting a new coach.
what do you want to wager that KC wont make the playoffs next year as well? and the year after? they just wont. they havent dont anything since the 1 SB win like 30 years ago. what a jopketeneight
you honestly think that we won't make the playoffs in EITHER of the next two years. Come on, even YOU can't be very confident in that. You know how many people we are losing from this years team? ONE at the MOST. EVERYONE will be back, only Will Shields might retire, and that is a big "might." LJ will be back, and everyone else from the best offense in the NFL, and our defense, which is fairly young and improving, will be better. We underachieved this year and still have a pretty good shot at a ten win season, you HONESTLY think we won't make the playoffs in EITHER of the next two years....okay, whatever, I know that even you know that it will very likely happen. We won't underachieve next year since we will hopefully have a new coach who can fire up the players better. If KC doesn't make the playoffs in the next two years, I will NEVER post here again, that will be the wager. That's a long time for a wager though....Also, I'll remind you that we have played one of the toughest schedules in the NFL this year....next couple of years won't be quite so hard. Take that into consideration as well.
Guest XXEddie
I'm not quoting it again, you know what I'm referring to.Agree with you on the last statement. And that is why having Split/Co-National Champions is the most pointless thing on the face of the earth.Bedtime
sry, but its 2nd to KowboyKoop41-31; Texas Wins

kowboy, i know for a fact that you don't bet on sports???? but you have a bet with ronmexico?!?! that makes sense... your an idiot, always was and always will be. have fun running track you fckn loser...USC DOMINATES!oh yeah, im scared to bet five dollars...what the hell is the point of betting five dollars?????? $40 + anyone that wants to wager

kowboy, i know for a fact that you don't bet on sports???? but you have a bet with ronmexico?!?! that makes sense... your an idiot, always was and always will be. have fun running track you fckn loser...USC DOMINATES!oh yeah, im scared to bet five dollars...what the hell is the point of betting five dollars?????? $40 + anyone that wants to wager
You need to learn how to read. I never said I don't bet on sports at all. I said I don't bet MONEY on sports, you f*cking idiot. The bet with Mr. Mexico is not for money. Damn, you are the biggest retard I have ever seen. That's right, I can see you, that's how f*cking badass I am!!Also...who runs track??? Not me. Damn, you're f*cking retardedness shines again. Yeah, that's right, I said retardedness. Deal with it. USC does dominate usually. Noone said they are a bad team or aren't a great team. They are a great team. But Texas is better this year. They have more dominating numbers and play in a much tougher conference. Texas's margin of victory is a full touchdown bigger, and USC has been tested by a few teams and needed an illegal move to beat Notre Dame, and needed four gift INT's by the Fresno QB to beat them. Texas simply routed everyone they played, including beating a bowl team 70-3 in their conference title game. Texas by 10.
play in a much tougher conference.
texas is obviously a good team, but i find it funny you should mention their conference.the big 12 has played a historically awful schedule this year.the entire big 12 has ONE win against a nonconference ranked(bcs 25) team, andplayed only 3 of them total- ohio state, miami and ucla.also, if you include the sun belt, which is probably worse than several 1-aa conferences(fun fact- i hope none of you go to vanderbilt, because they were the only 1-a team the sun belt beat this year), they have played 17 games against 1-aa teams this year(9 sunbelt, 8 1-aa). and that doesnt even include horrendous teams like rice and new mexico state.while im not going to go back over the last 50 years and check, i would be very surprised if any major conference has ever played a worse schedule.
play in a much tougher conference.
texas is obviously a good team, but i find it funny you should mention their conference.the big 12 has played a historically awful schedule this year.the entire big 12 has ONE win against a nonconference ranked team, andplayed only 4 of them total- ohio state, clemson, miami and ucla.also, if you include the sun belt, which is probably worse than several 1-aa conferences(fun fact- i hope none of you go to vanderbilt, because they were the only 1-a team the sun belt beat this year), they have played 17 games against 1-aa teams this year(9 sunbelt, 8 1-aa). and that doesnt even include horrendous teams like rice and new mexico state.while im not going to go back over the last 50 years and check, i would be very surprised if any major conference has ever played a worse schedule.
Hey, you're right, I'm no Big 12 Advocate, they did play very weak nonconference schedules and did have a pretty big down year...just saying they are STILL a lot better than the PAthetiC-10.
I found this funny.A wager is'nt scarry unless you bet your life savings or maybe a finger. As for the 40 bucks, careful man your talkin somebodys whole .10/.20 roll. I doubt you'll get any takers. :twisted: BTW It's very possible that Texas beats USC kinda like when you've got top 2 vs a flush draw. The fav doesn't always win. I'll say it in advance before the thread gets started after the game should Texas win ... please move this to the Bad Beat forum.
koop...i take USCHow about...loser never posts on FCP ever again? Make that wager with me?
If you wanna go straight up/money line, I'll offer to ban myself as well, giving you 2-1. If you accept the wager and Texas wins, I'll never post in Off Topic again. Otherwise, you leave.Waaaanging it up,TheWangman
koop...i take USCHow about...loser never posts on FCP ever again? Make that wager with me?
If you wanna go straight up/money line, I'll offer to ban myself as well, giving you 2-1. If you accept the wager and Texas wins, I'll never post in Off Topic again. Otherwise, you leave.Waaaanging it up,TheWangman
sorry wangman...this is more of a personal thing.KowboyKoop is one of the most inconsiderate, stubborn, arrogant SOB's i've ever encountered and it's only worth it to me to see him gone.
sorry wangman...this is more of a personal thing.KowboyKoop is one of the most inconsiderate, stubborn, arrogant SOB's i've ever encountered and it's only worth it to me to see him gone.
I also hate him. (shrug) Just trying to sweeten the pot for him.Wangever
hmmmm...let me think...put my entire privilege of posting on FCP on a football game.....hmm. No. Good try though. Also, who have I insulted by thinking Texas is going to win?? All I said is that I think Texas is better this year, that's all, and I've provided my reasoning. I haven't insulted USC in any way, they are a great team, noone is saying otherwise. You guys need to get over me, quit letting what I think affect you so much. Texas by 10.

koop, how about it cock tooth? if USC wins, you will leave FCP forums FOREVERif texas wins, I'll leave the poker forums FOREVER! i could care less if i wont be able to post here anymore since i have a life.you said you wouldnt bet on sports with money...well how about this?are you going to back down like a little B!tch that you are? please take this wager. you are probably another scared little girl from kc.take the bet or show me how much of a 12 year old girl you areteneight

the point is not whether you have insulted someone or not...the point is that you're an annoying little fuck that i'm sure many multiple people would risk their posting in the FCP forums for the chance that oyu are gone.
i offered him a wager he can't refuse. we aren't wagering any money at all, because he dosen't have much. we are just wagering the rights to post in this forum.easy wager:I win = he dosent post in FCP forums EVER AGAIN!He wins= I never post in FCP forums ever again! we could have the mods/admin block all IPs addresses that the loser has posted from. show me how much balls you have and take the bet koop. there's no way around it. it's an easy YES OR NO. no money involved, so it shouldnt be a problem...right?? teneight
koop, how about it cock tooth? if USC wins, you will leave FCP forums FOREVERif texas wins, I'll leave the poker forums FOREVER!  i could care less if i wont be able to post here anymore since i have a life.you said you wouldnt bet on sports with money...well how about this?are you going to back down like a little B!tch that you are? please take this wager. you are probably another scared little girl from kc.take the bet or show me how much of a 12 year old girl you areteneight
this is the absolute most retarded proposed wager. Only an absolute idiot would accept it. I think Texas is going to win, but of course I am not 100% sure they will...it is a game. Don't be a tard. There is no way you can bait me into this by calling me names...because you call me names all the time regardless. Seriously, I ain't even starting any sh*t with you, you are the one constantly flaming me for no reason, yet you claim it to be the other way around. Seriously, I think Texas is going to win, and I ain't the only one. I said nothing deragatory about you or USC, so just go away and go post mindless sh*t elsewhere.
how about it  koop?? too scared to make the wager???i'm out for the night..going out. sorry koop, but i have a life outside FCP unlike youteneight
why can't this wager be between fluffdog and KowboyKoop?? Then it would truly be a win/win
koop, how about it cock tooth? if USC wins, you will leave FCP forums FOREVERif texas wins, I'll leave the poker forums FOREVER!  i could care less if i wont be able to post here anymore since i have a life.you said you wouldnt bet on sports with money...well how about this?are you going to back down like a little B!tch that you are? please take this wager. you are probably another scared little girl from kc.take the bet or show me how much of a 12 year old girl you areteneight
this is the absolute most retarded proposed wager. Only an absolute idiot would accept it. I think Texas is going to win, but of course I am not 100% sure they will...it is a game. Don't be a tard. There is no way you can bait me into this by calling me names...because you call me names all the time regardless. Seriously, I ain't even starting any sh*t with you, you are the one constantly flaming me for no reason, yet you claim it to be the other way around. Seriously, I think Texas is going to win, and I ain't the only one. I said nothing deragatory about you or USC, so just go away and go post mindless sh*t elsewhere.
Um.... there is a reason, he doesn't like you (no one does)
the point is not whether you have insulted someone or not...the point is that you're an annoying little fuck that i'm sure many multiple people would risk their posting in the FCP forums for the chance that oyu are gone.
awwww.....I annoy you because I think Texas is going to win (by 10) and I provide solid reasons...awwwww, poor baby. Seriously, if you don't like me, don't read my posts. I have said NOTHING to offend anyone and I've kept pretty much all my talk on the topic of USC vs. Texas....so, talk your attempts to get rid of me elsewhere, they will not succeed, as it has been tried before.
Um.... there is a reason, he doesn't like you (no one does)
Teneight doesn't like me?? Thanks for the newsflash Ted Koppel. Dumba$$. Seriously though, if you don't like me, don't read my posts if it annoys you so much. Seriously, all I have done in this thread is talk about why I think Texas will beat USC. Deal with it.

just what i thought. don't accept the wager. if you ask anyone, it isn't a stupid wager. it's a bet, so why would i make it knowing that i will lose? it's called gambling on something you believe. you believe texas is going to win by 10, but you arent confident enough in your gut feelings because you simple are a scared little girl.thanks for summing everything up about your life by not accepting the wager and giving me a lame excuse. be a real man, take the bet, and get rid of meteneight