official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes me laugh about all this, is that DN publicly dicusses his interpretation of their style, then talks about how he will counter it and we are seeing evidence of it first hand here.Despite this DC doesnt seem to be making any attempt to change, switch it up or outmanouver... Or am I just being naive?

DN 120DC 30after dn makes a comment about anyone willing to give him free money is ok in his book, dc says "Ay yay"its a common asian remark of annoyance or frustration, a bit effeminate though.Conclusion:With the chatter about being friends and all, and giving "Mixed signals, and Im not talking about poker"Dreamclown is obviously Evelyn Ng; )

Seat 3: KidPoker ($121,957.25 in chips)Seat 8: Dreamclown ($27,967.25 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSKidPoker posts blind ($250), Dreamclown posts blind ($500).PRE-FLOPKidPoker bets $750, Dreamclown calls $500.FLOP [board cards AC,AH,4C ]Dreamclown checks, KidPoker bets $500, Dreamclown bets $1,000, KidPoker calls $500.TURN [board cards AC,AH,4C,7D ]Dreamclown checks, KidPoker bets $1,000, Dreamclown calls $1,000.RIVER [board cards AC,AH,4C,7D,8S ]Dreamclown checks, KidPoker bets $1,000, Dreamclown calls $1,000.SHOWDOWNKidPoker shows [ 2H,2S ]Dreamclown mucks cards [ QD,10H ]KidPoker wins $7,999.I found this hand strangely symbolic of how I don't understand heads-up limit hold'em.You called me down with Q High!?!?

DC seems to definately be confused. he has called down 3 river bets in a row where DN had a small hand but DC must of hand nothing. Is he trying to get a read on DN? one hand DN won with pocket 2s that did not improve and there were 2 aces on the board. DC had King high maybe?