are we all ignorant????

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you sir---I said I respect your play--I JUST CAN'T stand COMMERCIALIAZATION---AGAIN--I RESPECT YOU AND YOUR PLAY--PLEASE don't ruin this site by using this crap with dreamclown to draw people to this site.. THANK YOU SIR...Fullhouse7
STFUOh wait, is that acroynm too "commercialized" for you. Well, here it is in plain English. SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!P.S. Check the sig BIOTCH!
Thank you sir---I said I respect your play--I JUST CAN'T stand COMMERCIALIAZATION---AGAIN--I RESPECT YOU AND YOUR PLAY--PLEASE don't ruin this site by using this crap with dreamclown to draw people to this site.. THANK YOU SIR...Fullhouse7
STFUOh wait, is that acroynm too "commercialized" for you. Well, here it is in plain English. SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!P.S. Check the sig BIOTCH!
You should have busted out a "GTFOH N00B!"That would have showed him.
I said I respect HIM---outstanding player--and, yes I read strat---I just dont like the commercialization of the site.  And, yes DN,   thank you for allowing this forum.  POINT BEING MADE---just don't cheapen it like this BS forum with dreamclown.   STAY ON THE UP AND UP.  TY DN.Fullhouse7
Some people should have their Caps Lock removed...
I said I respect HIM---outstanding player--and, yes I read strat---I just dont like the commercialization of the site.  And, yes DN,   thank you for allowing this forum.  POINT BEING MADE---just don't cheapen it like this BS forum with dreamclown.   STAY ON THE UP AND UP.  TY DN.Fullhouse7
YSAPKY
You are a moron, he's paid for this site out of his own pocket the entire time. He's given away prizes, he flew a group out to Vegas for the weekend and paid for everything. If he's making a few bucks now who cares. If you don't like it leave, it's really that simple. If you don't like the new homepage bookmark a link to the forum. Stop whining so much about something that is totally free to you and can help you become a better player.
First of all, I was one of the people who questioned how the site would be after the ownership change, and DN answered and the site has shown that it will remain mostly the same.In response to FullHouse7's claims:1. The commercialization of the site? Name 1 big name pro who doesn't endorse an online poker site. How many of them have actual websites that even hang with FCP? What's wrong with DN making money off of an online poker site? Do you also want him to not release his DVDs or books? Put yourself in his position, would you really leave a lot of money on the table by not endorsing an online poker site? That's just dumb.2. If you don't like the FCP skin on PokerRoom, don't play there.  3. The forums are the same, the blog is the same, as far as content goes the site is very much the same, although the front page might look different. Oh, and there are more contests.4. The fact that he spent thousands of dollars (I want to say I read around $100K in a thread) running this site before the poker room opened up shows that he's not doing this for the money.  5. Your avatar is creepy as hell. :club: JB
I managed to spill my drink I laughed so hard. I thought the exact same thing but then figured it must be him so wouldnt get personal.
I'm just curious if Fullhouse7 has cleared the dead hooker out of his trunk yet.I've said it before, I'll say it again.There is very little chance that he hasn't killed a prosititute yet.
The forum was created in 2003. The online poker addition happened in December of 2005. In that period this site made precisely $0. No, In fact, I spent money on the site because I thought it was a lot of fun.
I am baffled by the lack of reality sense people have who DON'T think you should make money on this site. I'm super happy you ran it not making money because I enjoy hanging out here, but honestly, there's zero reason you shouldn't try to make as much money as you possibly can through the site.Some people's kids.....Ray

I'd say that if you are that unhappy with the commercialization of this site, then simply stop paying your membership fees to post in this forum. Wait, there isn't a fee?Ok, then don't pay the charge to read DN's blog, that should be easy enough.Oh yeah, no charge there either.This site would be commercialized if he charged you to visit. He doesn't. End of argument.

It is incredibly obvious that DN is using this forum to make money---are you that incredibly dumb---wow clown and DN---PLEASE???   I respect your play DN--but, I lost you when you commercialized this site---great player and respect your profit-making ability---but DON'T act anything LESS.  TELL THE 4KIN TRUTH--otherwise this entire site IS BSFullhouse7
Dude, suck on Ron Mexico's widger.Who cares at this point. Negreanu is a professional poker player not a freakin' professional shwanz-sucker like you. Dreamclown should suck on Ron Mexico's wang candy too. :club:
Don't play at his poker site then.  Its horrible anyway I dont know why anyone would want to play there.
Like horrible in a Bill Walton kind of way????????????...horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.Actually I don't understand the big problem with the site.Oh...and OP...you are a major fart sniffer.

I've seen some retarded threads in my time at these forums. This one is amazing. You guys really slay me some times. "Hey, Daniel, you know this site that you provide out of pocket at great expense to yourself? Yeah, I don't think that it's right you try and make any money off of it, let alone try and break even."I don't like the way the forums have changed recently, at all. It's likely I'll start posting less and less here, as a result. But to ask someone who's spent a ton of money running this, paying a web designer, buying prizes, sponsoring free rolls, whatever, is just absurd. It's like someone giving you a free ham sandwich and you bitch because there's American Cheese on it, not swiss. Get over yourself.

I've seen some retarded threads in my time at these forums. This one is amazing. You guys really slay me some times.  "Hey, Daniel, you know this site that you provide out of pocket at great expense to yourself? Yeah, I don't think that it's right you try and make any money off of it, let alone try and break even."I don't like the way the forums have changed recently, at all. It's likely I'll start posting less and less here, as a result. But to ask someone who's spent a ton of money running this, paying a web designer, buying prizes, sponsoring free rolls, whatever, is just absurd.  It's like someone giving you a free ham sandwich and you bitch because there's American Cheese on it, not swiss. Get over yourself.
Great post

DN is a poker player and a business man. If he wants to make a profit he has that right. Based on what I have seen in the last little while this forum is great.The only exception are those who decide to flame DN for making a business decision.I completly congradulate DN on the great job that he has done here.Of all the forums that I have personally looked at this is by far the best.Because it is the best I did sign up for the FCP Pokerroom and play there daily. I will alway support those that give something back.Which I have not seen on any other site.I do this because of the genorsity that DN has given us for FREE.So, people shut up.I am a supporter of DN and there are many more like me...So plain and simple GET OUT OF HERE if you don't like it.No one is going to charge you a canellation fee if you leave.Also don't respond back that I shouldn't post because I don't have enough post.Maxima

I said I respect HIM---outstanding player--and, yes I read strat---I just dont like the commercialization of the site. And, yes DN, thank you for allowing this forum. POINT BEING MADE---just don't cheapen it like this BS forum with dreamclown. STAY ON THE UP AND UP. TY DN.Fullhouse7
How does the "commercialization" of this site effect you posting here? If nothing else it brings more people to the site which is a good thing. Maybe it's because I have not and don't plan on playing on FCP, but i haven't noticed much of a difference. Maybe a few more people posting in the strat section.. .which is a good thing. Oh yeah.... and it took me 2 minute to find the forums at first.

My point is that this is incredible marketing to exploit the site---don't make this BS into some great poker game. Wow, 2 games and a total of 30 minutes of play---PULLEEEZE. I believe DN will will this event. Why all the threads about dreamdouche. Traffic between NWP and FCP??? Enough said.Fullhouse7

DN is a poker player and a business man. If he wants to make a profit he has that right. Based on what I have seen in the last little while this forum is great.The only exception are those who decide to flame DN for making a business decision.I completly congradulate DN on the great job that he has done here.Of all the forums that I have personally looked at this is by far the best.Because it is the best I did sign up for the FCP Pokerroom and play there daily. I will alway support those that give something back.Which I have not seen on any other site.I do this because of the genorsity that DN has given us for FREE.So, people shut up.I am a supporter of DN and there are many more like me...So plain and simple GET OUT OF HERE if you don't like it.No one is going to charge you a canellation fee if you leave.Also don't respond back that I shouldn't post because I don't have enough post.Maxima
Very good post.Only if you could of spelled congratulate correctly. Very nice message though. I agree.And to getarealjob, I appreciate you putting my wang out there.
My point is that this is incredible marketing to exploit the site---don't make this BS into some great poker game. Wow, 2 games and a total of 30 minutes of play---PULLEEEZE. I believe DN will will this event. Why all the threads about dreamdouche. Traffic between NWP and FCP??? Enough said.Fullhouse7
Where else is it even being discussed except for FCP and NWP? I didn't see any mention on Good Morning America this morning...so explain how this is a marketing ploy to a sector that already knows of the site's existence.
don't open them ????Great if it is marketing. DN's a smart man.