FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Not that anyone cares, but I received an email from work, and the new boss put us on notice that the internet is not to be used for entertainment any longer and the websites we frequent will be monitored and length of time will be measured.Needless to say, I have updated the resume and will be pursuing new employment in the immediate future.Goodbye for now.ChrisIf you need me, PM is available.
That sucks! You should just TP/MM then you don't have to answer to a boss.Damn. I hate that. What's wrong with these people? Don't they understand an happy employee is a productive employee? Wait, ummmm, nevermind.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

If you need me, my butt hole is available.
Did you just come out of the closet? What are my odds of seeing you in some boy on boy action next week?Can you believe that's just a week away already? I'm so excited I could pee.
ISAP but i could give you lessons.
Lessons on how to suck at poker? I got that one handled already, Pup. :club:
Did you? Don't think you mentioned this yet? :club:
I was just making sure you knew i scored a goal today.
The basterd had slow-played AA earlier, yet chose not to show aggression until after I bet. The bb called him down to the river (go figure), and showed his set of A's. So it was the player I was cautious of. I needed help with post-flop when dealing with this type of player. How do you nail them down?
Yeah this has been played out to death but, at worse I call to see another card. Of course once you hit the quad 4's obviously you pump it up. But generally with a set i'm either at least 3 betting every card, or check-calling to the river.Seriously though, I think renae would be able to help you out more then she thinks. Just watch out for TP/TK(it's not often I get to help people out so this is more of an ego boost for me)
ISAP but i could give you lessons.
baaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaaomghicup breath hicupbaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaabaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaabaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaabaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaabaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaabaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaabaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaabaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaabaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaabaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaabaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaabaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaabaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaawipes tears from eyes....baaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaa ouch, my side hurtsbaaaaaaaahhhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahhahahahhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaa
10 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)9 Members: renaedawn, zimmer4141, TeaKnight, jeff_536, Pupsta, mulhs82, Ozzy, pupsamazingwife, SmacciemacHi Bunny!
Bunny's are for eating.still laughing at Pupsta
If you need me, my butt hole is available.
why do you tease me soI just won a sng on FCP. I'M BACK BABY. Actually, I was never really gone. I'm playing tight right now. Minus about 3 hands last night, and a few suckouts, I win that Neg O piece o crap tourney.
Not that anyone cares, but I received an email from work, and the new boss put us on notice that the internet is not to be used for entertainment any longer and the websites we frequent will be monitored and length of time will be measured.
sounds like a douchebag
Alright, now I fixed most of the errors on CZP. And Absolute's first article is up.
Looks great Sugar but why once I click on an article can I not go directly to the other? For instance, if I'm reading Chris' article then go to the left and click directly on the NL Holdem tab under the articles tab it gives me a page cannot be displayed error. I have to go back to articles then choose the NL Holdem tab.Same thing if I do it in reverse too.And I thought you were going drinking?Chris and Tommy - I read both articles. Good work!Tommy - Update your ****ing blog man.
Haha! I thought of you when I saw a misspelling in it. I was gonna give you crap about it.(fix the achieve at the end of the 4th paragraph, Mr. Editor.) :club:
i can't edit it once it's up..and i didn't edit this one
Why do people bring their cell phone to work, then leave it on their desk when they are away from their desk letting it ring with stupid tones forever? And why do people who call a cell phone and get no answer simply redial and redial and redial instead of leaving a message?And why is there air?
So one of my workers takes over for lunch at the switchboard from 12-1 everyday. At least 3 times a week her sister calls the direct line for her during this time. Then after I tell her that Chris is on the switchboard like every day the stupid ***** hangs up and calls Chris's cell phone. Off course that phone is sitting right next to me because she can't have it while she is on the switchboard. I just want to crawl through the phone and strangle her. She does the same thing everyday at 3:00 when Chris is on her cigarette break.
T-P-S Reports.
Ooops.
i got my laptop back. YAY
So glad for you! Pup hogs his pc.
Actually the box of pickles are in the trunk of my car. He has been too lazy too move them. He's just been taking out one jar at a time. I think I'm just going to hide them. They're good pickles.
POSSESION IS 9/10THS OF THE LAW!
Dateline Boise, ID: Two local residents are in jail following a high-speed rampage through the city. Local authorities identified the two as Mr. Idaho and Mrs. Idaho. Apparently, Mr. Idaho and Mrs. Idaho were driving recklessly, striking numerous vehicles, as they sped around town. Mr. Idaho and Mrs. Idaho are in the process of separating and a fight broke out over a box of pickles in Mrs. Idaho's car. Mr. Idaho was attempting to break into the trunk of Mrs. Idaho's car when she climbed behind the wheel and drove off. Mr. Idaho then persued her at speeds reaching 65mph.The chase ended when both vehicles skidded off the road and came to rest in a potato field. Neither driver was injured, but it was reported that all the jars of pickles were broken.
I enjoyed this very much!Ok, I'm leaving for the nudey bar soon. I discussed whether or not to wear a bra with Alan. We came to the no-bra choice.