• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

She just doesnt do it for me, she kind of remindes me of one of my sisters when she was about that age.
I need picks. JS
I'm pretty sure i'm the best HU player here. I could at least go 5/10 with anyone on FCP even DN himself. Hell, I would issue a HU challange to anyone here to prove it, and since I would want to play micro-stakes, noone will want to take me up on it....so I'm pretty safe not having to put my money where my mouth is.
I'll own you at HU.
I'm game for small stakes HU cash or HU tournies anytime. Let me know. Anyone.
i'll own your K8s anytime :club:
Tommy - Update your ****ing blog man.
This is what i've been saying! If you haven't read his blog, there are gold nuggets of info on NL holdem wrapped in a writing style that only tommy can bring. T's writing style on his blog is much more colorful than on CZ, but...whatchagonnado...
This is what i've been saying! If you haven't read his blog, there are gold nuggets of info on NL holdem wrapped in a writing style that only tommy can bring. T's writing style on his blog is much more colorful than on CZ, but...whatchagonnado...
plus he spells gaynadian on cz
lumbergh.jpg
1 hour to go…I'm so glad I'm off tomorrow…..yippeee….everyone that sent me their numbers be expecting early morning drunk texts..Also since I have friends visiting all weekend please try to keep it to under 100 pages…that would be great…(say this last part in the voice of the manager from office space)
Yeah, I love it. I would read it even if there wasn't a bit of poker in it.

You are kidding me, right?Did I do anything wrong here?NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $5+$1 (Real Money), #250,914,579 Savannah Single Table Tournament, 16 Mar 2006 9:25 PM ET Seat 1: entrag ($1,500 in chips) Seat 2: hudsonsriver ($1,460 in chips) Seat 3: bananaman45 ($2,360 in chips) Seat 4: PkrFloozie ($1,250 in chips) Seat 5: tnwifenmom ($1,470 in chips) Seat 6: jernel ($1,360 in chips) Seat 7: 00smokey ($1,570 in chips) Seat 8: maxamillion4 ($1,470 in chips) Seat 9: Borckmann ($1,465 in chips) Seat 10: 1madman65 ($1,095 in chips) ANTES/BLINDS1madman65 posts blind ($15), entrag posts blind ($30).PRE-FLOPhudsonsriver calls $30, bananaman45 folds, PkrFloozie bets $90, tnwifenmom folds, jernel folds, 00smokey calls $90, maxamillion4 calls $90, Borckmann folds, 1madman65 calls $75, entrag folds, hudsonsriver calls $60.FLOP [board cards 7C,AH,6H ]1madman65 bets $50, hudsonsriver calls $50, PkrFloozie bets $300, 00smokey folds, maxamillion4 calls $300, 1madman65 calls $250, hudsonsriver calls $250.TURN [board cards 7C,AH,6H,9D ]1madman65 bets $705 and is all-in, hudsonsriver calls $705, PkrFloozie bets $860 and is all-in, maxamillion4 calls $860, hudsonsriver calls $155.RIVER [board cards 7C,AH,6H,9D,4C ]hudsonsriver bets $210 and is all-in, maxamillion4 calls $210.SHOWDOWNhudsonsriver shows [ 8C,9C ]PkrFloozie shows [ AS,AD ]maxamillion4 shows [ 6C,6S ]1madman65 shows [ 10C,8H ]maxamillion4 wins $420, PkrFloozie wins $465, 1madman65 wins $4,500.

You are kidding me, right?Did I do anything wrong here?NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $5+$1 (Real Money), #250,914,579 Savannah Single Table Tournament, 16 Mar 2006 9:25 PM ET Seat 1: entrag ($1,500 in chips) Seat 2: hudsonsriver ($1,460 in chips) Seat 3: bananaman45 ($2,360 in chips) Seat 4: PkrFloozie ($1,250 in chips) Seat 5: tnwifenmom ($1,470 in chips) Seat 6: jernel ($1,360 in chips) Seat 7: 00smokey ($1,570 in chips) Seat 8: maxamillion4 ($1,470 in chips) Seat 9: Borckmann ($1,465 in chips) Seat 10: 1madman65 ($1,095 in chips) ANTES/BLINDS1madman65 posts blind ($15), entrag posts blind ($30).PRE-FLOPhudsonsriver calls $30, bananaman45 folds, PkrFloozie bets $90, tnwifenmom folds, jernel folds, 00smokey calls $90, maxamillion4 calls $90, Borckmann folds, 1madman65 calls $75, entrag folds, hudsonsriver calls $60.FLOP [board cards 7C,AH,6H ]1madman65 bets $50, hudsonsriver calls $50, PkrFloozie bets $300, 00smokey folds, maxamillion4 calls $300, 1madman65 calls $250, hudsonsriver calls $250.TURN [board cards 7C,AH,6H,9D ]1madman65 bets $705 and is all-in, hudsonsriver calls $705, PkrFloozie bets $860 and is all-in, maxamillion4 calls $860, hudsonsriver calls $155.RIVER [board cards 7C,AH,6H,9D,4C ]hudsonsriver bets $210 and is all-in, maxamillion4 calls $210.SHOWDOWNhudsonsriver shows [ 8C,9C ]PkrFloozie shows [ AS,AD ]maxamillion4 shows [ 6C,6S ]1madman65 shows [ 10C,8H ]maxamillion4 wins $420, PkrFloozie wins $465, 1madman65 wins $4,500.
There is power in the 10 8. Its an annoying hand that never seems to go away.
I knew I'd get myself in trouble puffing out my chest and making a re-donk-ilous claim. :club: Look at Brad's post right after the one I qouted of yours. He would actually be someone to learn from and he will talk to you about hands during the match on AIM. You just want to take my money.............. :D
Anytime PFK!
You are kidding me, right?Did I do anything wrong here?
Looks good to me. I usually go higher than 3x the BB this early in a SNG. blinds at 15/30, I go to 120 or 150 depending on the table. I only want one maybe 2 players seeing a flop.That being said. You made him pay for his gut shot. IMHO, the set of 6's couldn't have played this any worse. Just calling like he did. If I were him, i would have raised the flop to see who was on a flush or str8 draw and also gage the strengh of your hand. If he raised the flop, you would have gone all in and the gut shot and 89 woulda folded. You win the hand and the set of 6's says. R@^%@%^@

Text from Erik wit a "K":"My gf is gonna have to peel me off the bar, but tell the thread I heart: them all."Thought of my own:FU all.

north pacific, play more on fulltilt and earn me some rakeback, you're a worthless rake horse.
I have my bonus to clear and then I will probably never play there again. I truly hate everything about that site. My computer crashes or freezes or times out on the blinds. I will get back there but I'm trying to make my cash out number on Paradise then I will go back to Tilt. Now if you could get me rakeback on Paradise, both of us would be sitting pretty.