FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

So one of my workers takes over for lunch at the switchboard from 12-1 everyday. At least 3 times a week her sister calls the direct line for her during this time. Then after I tell her that Chris is on the switchboard like every day the stupid ***** hangs up and calls Chris's cell phone. Off course that phone is sitting right next to me because she can't have it while she is on the switchboard. I just want to crawl through the phone and strangle her. She does the same thing everyday at 3:00 when Chris is on her cigarette break.
How Many fu.cking times a day does she talk to her sister at work? Are they joined at the hip? Sounds like she is as unproductive as the rest of us..
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I believe in the sand beneath my toesThe beach gives a feelingAn earthy feelingI believe in the faith that growsAnd the four right chords can make me cryWhen I'm with you I feel like I could dieAnd that would be all rightAll righti think i want that as a tattoo.. hmm.
where would you put this? (Although I don't have pictures, i can imagine it might fit on a boob from what people say). ja
Down the back of her neck would be awesome!
what did i ever do to poker to have it hate me so much? :club:
Same thing I did apparently.. Maybe we were bad together?=============================================So... Good Morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

So going out was pretty fun last night, but I think it may have been a bad idea. This cold seems to have made a resurgence. I'm hacking and sniffling as much as ever now. I will not be hacking and sniffling on the school kids. I will be going back to bed. I miss being librarian this week!I'll update on last night's outing later.

morning sharon, happy booze daymorning nikki3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: Pupsta, Magsugal, Nikki_Nsee the avatar pls tks

and the other set insane, got my name in the moldand the whole top diamond and the bottom row's gold.Happy St. Patrick's Day biiiitches! I got totally fu.cked up last night. The pledges had to drink 3 liters of wine. We got it done in 9 minutes and had a hell of a night.Yeah, I remember that post. I'm still calling her.Alchohol makes me wake up early. So, I think I'll go to breakfast. I hear I can get an omelet.

Last day as a working stiff!!!!!! FU 8-5!!!!!!I haven't been to bed yet, went from work here last night, into the best.shower.evar. Not sure why it was so awesome, but it was. Then went to deal at the new club in North York, was there til 5 am, then got back to the new new one's place, we totally had a heart to heart until about now, when I show up at work. So I'm drinking coffee, and ****in' around all day!!!!Then tonight I go to work at the Airport!!!! SHIP IT!!!! (that's for you Jeff)

Looks good to me. I usually go higher than 3x the BB this early in a SNG. blinds at 15/30, I go to 120 or 150 depending on the table. I only want one maybe 2 players seeing a flop.That being said. You made him pay for his gut shot. IMHO, the set of 6's couldn't have played this any worse. Just calling like he did. If I were him, i would have raised the flop to see who was on a flush or str8 draw and also gage the strengh of your hand. If he raised the flop, you would have gone all in and the gut shot and 89 woulda folded. You win the hand and the set of 6's says. R@^%@%^@
yeah I would raise more preflop also, I've raised to 250 with starting stacks of 1000 and gotten calls by 78 offsuit. The $5 SNG's are donkfests, there's a decent chance he calls your all in on the flop with a gutshot, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Not much you can do, these are the reason I've been so pissy every night the last couple weeks.Where are you playing these at? $1 rake for a $5 SNG is terrible. It adds up quickly if you're playing these with any regularity.MORNING!!!!
I'll be glad when ittybitty tittie week is over.
I'll take Keira or Natalie any day of the week.
I love these players that limp preflop, but go all in over any raise. Usually with A6os or 33 or 10Jos. It's also amazing that these guys always hit their hands.
It doesn't amaze me anymore, pretty standard really.
Last day as a working stiff!!!!!! FU 8-5!!!!!!I haven't been to bed yet, went from work here last night, into the best.shower.evar. Not sure why it was so awesome, but it was. Then went to deal at the new club in North York, was there til 5 am, then got back to the new new one's place, we totally had a heart to heart until about now, when I show up at work. So I'm drinking coffee, and ****in' around all day!!!!Then tonight I go to work at the Airport!!!! SHIP IT!!!! (that's for you Jeff)
Bye. Thanks for playing. Good luck. How will you post here in the future?What was the heart to heart about? Did you tell him you're not a virgin?Yes, I'm nosy. I'm also Jewish, but I think my liver is part Irish, so I'm going to try to leave work today to hit the bars and watch basketball.GO BUCKY!!1983-Bucky.jpg
remind me to stay away from the poker tables. It seems everyone either runs really well or really bad at the same time in the army.
last week was my good week, this has been my meh week. Think I'm down like 35-40 but i was up 150 wast leek. This 60 day time limit is just putting me in a bad mood. I don't like to be forced to play every night.
Bye. Thanks for playing. Good luck. How will you post here in the future?What was the heart to heart about? Did you tell him you're not a virgin?Yes, I'm nosy. I'm also Jewish, but I think my liver is part Irish, so I'm going to try to leave work today to hit the bars and watch basketball.GO BUCKY!!1983-Bucky.jpg
I will try my best to keep up with you guys in the afternoon when I wake up. Since my base now is basically the new new one's place, and he's online, I'll be able to do what I want there. Plus I'm buying a laptop, so I'll hook up a wireless router to his connection. That's the plan anyways. Plus, I'm sure Jeff won't let me leave.The heart to heart was about me and my issues. It's not really important. Strange thing is, he's realized I'm not a virgin, I wonder how??!!???I love your nose JS.
last week was my good week, this has been my meh week. Think I'm down like 35-40 but i was up 150 wast leek. This 60 day time limit is just putting me in a bad mood. I don't like to be forced to play every night.
Hi baby.
and the other set insane, got my name in the moldand the whole top diamond and the bottom row's gold.Happy St. Patrick's Day biiiitches! I got totally fu.cked up last night. The pledges had to drink 3 liters of wine. We got it done in 9 minutes and had a hell of a night.Yeah, I remember that post. I'm still calling her.Alchohol makes me wake up early. So, I think I'll go to breakfast. I hear I can get an omelet.
new meaning for purple haze!
Anyway, I really hope this Amanda girl still likes me tomorrow, cause she's really good looking. She lives on 7th floor in Towers...73-, I think. My lesbian friend says to call her tomorrow. So, if I don't mention this in my first post about 10am this morning, somebody PLEASE remind me.
reminder to hit that