• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

John, eagles signed Jeff Garcia to be a backup.
Saw that...and heard him get interviewed on the radio. Good bye to either Koy Detmer or McMahon.fyi: Apparently the whole city is upset that the Eagles aren't spending money on free agents. But when we sign a guy everyone is wondering why did we spend money on that guy.I'm gonna wait for the finished product before I start bithcing like crazy about the team. I look at it as, they had a bad year, but an extraordinary amount of injuries so I'm not concerned yet.
Did I mention that I scored today?? I think I did but I'm not sure.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!You should probably (prolly) change your title and maybe your sig.
And yet you threatened to block me for my choice of avatar. hmmmmm.....Kinda taking advantage of your mod status, I'd say! hehe
yeah, funny how that one works out huh :club:
He said.. "I'm sorry Sharon Gilliss.. I do not belong on your head.. You are doing it all wrong"
See? You can participate in Sports day just fine. :club:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!You should probably (prolly) change your title and maybe your sig.
HA HA HA......I didn't score that way. I'm at work. And I am offended about the suggestion about changing my sig :club::D
Bubble baths are +EVDid you bite her back? Just enough to leave a little mark but no bruise. By the second time you have to do it, she will be cured of biting. I know, that's a shi.tty thing to do as a mom, but it totally works.
i have before, but not this particular day.. she stopped for a while but is biting again :club:
Feeling better, letting it all out?Need a hug?nice shoes.
oh i have a lot more to rant about.. but yes i do need a hug.and yes.
Go Gators! Go Gators! Go Gators!
k8egators.jpg

okay, I told this one to chris, and I'll repeat it here. So I'm checking out the clothes I got online. I try on the jacket I bought, its mad tight on me and its my size, so I'm like, hmmm, okay I'll try on the windbreaker, and its insanely huge on me. WTF?

"Faith fell short this time.."Goin' back to the bar now.Came home to charge my phone.Won a 500 dollar HU match against some tard *** who I've anihilated at the B&M for 4 straight months. It took 7 hands, I won all 7. Showed down 1, the last one--when I flopped top two and he tried to make a move with a gutshot when I had him outchipped almost 4-1. Game, set, match. Put a 100 of my winnings on Marquette (Egah..) and am using the rest for a bar tab..my buddy who won 250 off the deal is covering me too. Chances are good I won't be around until at least Saturday. Love you all.

okay, I told this one to chris, and I'll repeat it here. So I'm checking out the clothes I got online. I try on the jacket I bought, its mad tight on me and its my size, so I'm like, hmmm, okay I'll try on the windbreaker, and its insanely huge on me. WTF?
Your supposed to wear the windbreaker over the coat.....all the cool kids are doing it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I have lost some respect for Wired magazine now. Wired magazine Issue March 2006: name that toonPage 13310 Reasons Keanu Rules Let me give you one example:#10 Reeves has called himself a "meathead," but Matrix producer Joel Silver insists "he's very well read, very conscious of the world, politics, the economy." He can talk about the differences between the theories of Schopenhauer, Hegel, and Kant. And he's even a crack chess player. Hey, maybe he is the One.SHAME SHAME ON WIRED MAGIZINE

Faaaaat guy in a littleeeee coooat.....chris1.jpg
ROFLMAO LOL OMG HAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOL!Sorry I just got off the phone with Brad, he has that effect on me.I was told to tell Renae that apparently asscock and chicken eater seem to know a little something about basketball afterall.Oklahoma just lost first round as they predicted.Renae, you didnt really pick them down to final 4 did you? BWHAHAHAHHAHA </endquote>
:D:club::):D:):D:)
Just for the record, I never said Asscock and Chicken Pimp didn't know anything about basketball. I merely said that they were Asscock and Chicken Pimp.And yes I did so FU
Dearest Renae, This is true. I am sorry for your loss.Brad