• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Maybe he's Roger's neighbour.
That is so not even funny. I woke up yesterday to a snow storm, same today. It's the fucking middle of dog damn May already. Give me a fucking break. I want sun.

All right, y'all... I'm heading to Virginia. Don't know if I'll have any computer access while I'm gone, so I might not be around again until Saturday or so.Take care everybody!

All right, y'all... I'm heading to Virginia. Don't know if I'll have any computer access while I'm gone, so I might not be around again until Saturday or so.Take care everybody!
meh...you've been gone months at a time before.have fun.
Possibly.. However usually someone has at least something in their household by Spalding, Etonic, Callaway, Huffy Sports, Fruit of the Loom or Russell Corp..
I got Spalding covered.
meh...you've been gone months at a time before.have fun.
heh heh.Well, I'm trying to be around more! Thought that counts, right?Okay, gone for real now. Don't be too grumpy while I'm gone, you ol' curmudgeon you!
Goldie...I believe a sat for the 1500 NL event would be 150 each, winner gets the buy in...150+ whatever the juice is 15 or 20...
There are no specific sats for the $1500 events.There are specific satellites and super satellites for the ME.Last year they ran winner take all SNG’s varying from $125 to over $1k that usually would chop at least the top two.Brad played more than me. He should have more details.Structure was awful in the low buyin tables, the starting chip stacks were small.Sat sched
I guess I found something to do on the Wednesday when I get there.
don't play anything less than the $325's and get a partner.
I want to go golfing and get a handicap. Although the 3 times I play is probably not enough to actually get a handicap, or justify the membership fee so I can get one.
Don't bother, just measure yourself against other golfers by height. The only reason I ever took the time to figure mine out (which consisted of posting 10 18-hole scores on a website) was because I needed some number to give the guy who organizes our company's league.
That is so not even funny. I woke up yesterday to a snow storm, same today. It's the fucking middle of dog damn May already. Give me a fucking break. I want sun.
I have a lot, you can borrow some. And heat. Lots of excess heat lying around.
Don't bother, just measure yourself against other golfers by height. The only reason I ever took the time to figure mine out (which consisted of posting 10 18-hole scores on a website) was because I needed some number to give the guy who organizes our company's league.
I haven't had a legit handicap in a while, but I believe that an actual certified handicap is your most recent 20 scores are submitted, and your best 5 and worst 5 are dropped, and your middle 10 make up the handicap, I think.
I haven't had a legit handicap in a while, but I believe that an actual certified handicap is your most recent 20 scores are submitted, and your best 5 and worst 5 are dropped, and your middle 10 make up the handicap, I think.
You're probably right, I just used a website that required 10 scores (with course and slope rating) and spit out a number. It even did a quick handicap based on one round. I know the official handicapping process is rather involved.
Sweet. Sounds like there is a free website to do this at. Gotta do a search for it.
Happy Birthday, John. maria-sharapova-2007-sports-illustrated-calendar.jpgyeungling.jpg
Ah, thank you. You know what I like
Yes, I forgot to mention/quote this earlier.
And before I forget, Happy Birthday John.
Thanks guys.
something like that, but I also think you only get 80% of your total handicap.
Thanks for the info.Maybe I won't play any sats in Vegas. Race for Bracelets on FTP could be easier? $24 a pop, hmmmm.
From what I saw the skill level of a $30 Stars SNG was greater than the $325.
something like that, but I also think you only get 80% of your total handicap.
That might be part of a formula, or specific to local events, but your handicap is whatever is actually calculated by the USGA, based on your course rating and slope for where you played, and then you get an index. At that point, you can apply that index to any course rating and slope, and get your handicap specific to that course.
That might be part of a formula, or specific to local events, but your handicap is whatever is actually calculated by the USGA, based on your course rating and slope for where you played, and then you get an index. At that point, you can apply that index to any course rating and slope, and get your handicap specific to that course.
Ahhhhhhh, that's what the index is.