represent fullcontactpoker.com

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that next week? I'm gonna be in Boston then Worcester visiting friends and going to NCAA hockey regionals.Not like I would be all that helpful. Good luck to all the FCPers who are gonna represent.

Which forum should we sign up under? I don't wanna be an individual and make my own version to represent the FCP forum. I just want to go with the crowd, lol.

Howdy,I'm kinda new here, mostly just read the posts and of course DN's blog. I play mostly at Royal Vegas and have registered. Best of luck to everyone.Thanks the heads up about the tournament,NJ.

Okay I propose that there be a reminder on Friday so we crackers (and I the jaundiced one) don't forget, that's a Good friday right, so I dunno if clubs will be open then...
you propose and i accept lol

just checked and we've gotten like 14 more sign ups in the last couple days....and if you still sign up, I think they have Full Contact Poker listed in the choices, so there isn't any more confusion.

am i supposed to make a new account or just use the same one from the gaming club
I'm pretty sure you need to make a new account for Royal Vegas, it is the first step in registering. "To register for the Poker Forum Challenge, you will need a Royal Vegas Poker account. Download the Royal Vegas Poker Software and open a free account. " Not familiar with Gaming Club though so I could be wrong.
I already signed up, just afraid I missed it like an idiot.
Ah, I see now :? I know what you mean, I will probably forget about it by next week. lol.