im leaving fcp

I dont like the site anymore.The old one was much better.So im leaving.The blog and forums were the main part of the old one,all the talk of the protege and FCP online games is too much now.Teneight,spademan,smasharoo,iveyfan30.Respect.goodbye

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like the site anymore.The old one was much better.So im leaving.The blog and forums were the main part of the old one,all the talk of the protege and FCP online games is too much now.Teneight,spademan,smasharoo,iveyfan30.Respect.goodbye
Sorry you feel that way, man. I don't think the changes have really affected things all that much, but, to each his own.Take it easy.And hey, do us a favor? Take Tritz with ya.
I dont like the site anymore.The old one was much better.So im leaving.The blog and forums were the main part of the old one,
ummm link to here instead of the home page and its no different.
all the talk of the protege and FCP online games is too much now.Teneight,spademan,smasharoo,iveyfan30.Respect.goodbye
Yeah, all this poker related talk has really spoiled what was a good poker site.Muppet
change isn't always a bad thing
. . . I hear ya man . . . I just hate it when poker sites start talking about . . . . ummm . . . . . poker :roll:

It's really not all that different, other than tons of new threads being started by noobs that all say the exact same thing....I just link directly to the forum and skip the other stuff. But to each their own.....

Man, this is a sad day for the FCP forums. I think a little part of me died when I read that. Things just wont be the same. You had a great run. Two of the best months I've ever seen logged by a forum poster.You might get early induction into the douche bag hall of fame.Just leave you ass bag. It's obvious you just wanted someone to notice you, so that's why you started a thread. If not, you would have just stopped logging on. But nooooo, you have to announce it. Go back in your fucking cave, tool.

Man, this is a sad day for the FCP forums. I think a little part of me died when I read that. Things just wont be the same. You had a great run. Two of the best months I've ever seen logged by a forum poster.You might get early induction into the douche bag hall of fame.Just leave you ass bag. It's obvious you just wanted someone to notice you, so that's why you started a thread. If not, you would have just stopped logging on. But nooooo, you have to announce it. Go back in your fucking cave, tool.
Hi. I miss you.
You might get early induction into the douche bag hall of fame.Just leave you ass bag. It's obvious you just wanted someone to notice you, so that's why you started a thread. If not, you would have just stopped logging on. But nooooo, you have to announce it. Go back in your fucking cave, tool.
lol...this is great. Classic. I love it.

I assume you are also a Newcastle fan and therefore I totally understand why you are a little bit edgy. You can't let Souness's permanent winging rub off on you. Just accept the facts that Shearer is old, Boumsong is being paid by Sunderland and a Champions League spot is beyond us. To all those that have not idea what I'm talking about, Newcastle play football (soccer) but are playing badly enough at the moment to justify nicdenoc's little strop. I apologies on his behalf.

Come on Ron, tell us how you really feel.
I'll miss you about as much as I miss the first three winners of American Idol.Take Care.
Don't even act like you don't have every Kelly Clarkson cd and the Deluxe Edition of From Kelly to Justin.You used to eat like Rueben Stoddard.You'd bang Carrie Underwood and Clay Aiken.Fantasia is your girl.I haven't watched since Gay Aiken didn't win.
I'll miss you about as much as I miss the first three winners of American Idol.Take Care.
Don't even act like you don't have every Kelly Clarkson cd and the Deluxe Edition of From Kelly to Justin.You used to eat like Rueben Stoddard.You'd bang Carrie Underwood and Clay Aiken.Fantasia is your girl.I haven't watched since Gay Aiken didn't win.
Tells. Ok, we all have them. nh.