those of you who think ivey is the best

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you watching ESPN ? Ivey reraised preflop with AJ . He reraised Lisandro and Vanalstyne, two very good players. You are supposed to fold AJ to most raises in NL holdem. What's Ivey doing ? Ivey does some really dumb things sometimes and this is one of them. I can't remember Phil Hellmuth doing anything that dumb, though.
ok sell your house, dog, wife, car and kids and go play Ivey in the 4k-8k game and tell me he's not that good !!
Are you watching ESPN ? Ivey reraised preflop with AJ . He reraised Lisandro and Vanalstyne, two very good players. You are supposed to fold AJ to most raises in NL holdem. What's Ivey doing ? Ivey does some really dumb things sometimes and this is one of them. I can't remember Phil Hellmuth doing anything that dumb, though.
ok sell your house, dog, wife, car and kids and go play Ivey in the 4k-8k game and tell me he's not that good !!
Why so he can post 1 big blind?
he can't he lives with his parents... no wife either.. 29 and single... no kids.. a dog would be a good idea though.. might help with the lonliness and psychosis
OK i don't question your technique when you jack off so why are you going to try and say you know about know about poker than phil ivey it is that simple
end of discussion.oh, what's your blog adress redpill? I enjoy venting my bad beats with reading other people's blogs.
You should reevaluate your playing style- a reraise here with A-J is standard, pretty much blase automatic poker. Your blog makes me realize how good my life is- and how funny some of the stuff I do and see really is- you have inspired me to start a blog. I will post a link when it's ready to go.

I wanted my blog to 1) be a place that I can go to inspire myself and maybe others2) have a place where people can say what they want uncensored or almost uncensoredBut some dude said he hoped I got hit by a bus and just a combination of everything and I decided to ban comments. My blog isn't a joke. I really want to increase my bankroll and those negative comments bother me sometimes. They don't always bother me but sometimes they do.

I wanted my blog to  1) be a place that I can go to inspire myself and maybe others2) have a place where people can say what they want uncensored or almost uncensoredBut some dude said he hoped I got hit by a bus and just a combination of everything and I decided to ban comments.  My  blog isn't a joke.   I really want to increase my bankroll and those negative comments bother me sometimes.   They don't always bother me but sometimes they do.
Dude...your blog is the funniest thing out there...I don't know if I want to laugh...feel bad for you...or just kill myself.
No, this post was serious.     I still wouldn't reraise with AJ  4 handed.      You guys are seriously starting to censored me off.
he is clearly just being an idiot folks.this guy has posted two hands in strat where he reraised all-in in an NL full ring cash game with AJ. if it was worth my time, i'd even find the threads for y'all.and to the OP - you're blog has the effect of making people both laugh, feel bad and want to kill you/themselves. you need a lifestyle change badly. i will continue to make fun of you if you do not take this advice, but please consult gamblers anonymous or another organization, because you seriously need a lifestyle change.think about how you'll feel looking back on your life in 20 years... i made $12 at poker, ate a lot of cheeseburgers, had unpleasant interactions with mcdonalds employees and got into internet-fights with random people....daniel
No, this post was serious.     I still wouldn't reraise with AJ  4 handed.      You guys are seriously starting to censored me off.
he is clearly just being an idiot folks.this guy has posted two hands in strat where he reraised all-in in an NL full ring cash game with AJ. if it was worth my time, i'd even find the threads for y'all.and to the OP - you're blog has the effect of making people both laugh, feel bad and want to kill you/themselves. you need a lifestyle change badly. i will continue to make fun of you if you do not take this advice, but please consult gamblers anonymous or another organization, because you seriously need a lifestyle change.think about how you'll feel looking back on your life in 20 years... i made $12 at poker, ate a lot of cheeseburgers, had unpleasant interactions with mcdonalds employees and got into internet-fights with random people....daniel
Most of that is true however I can promise It doesn't make me want to kill myself, quite the contrary. If I'm feeling down I can read this and I'm suddenly on top of the world.
I dunno, beats married life.

Well, i think it's good that you want to change and hopefully your blog helps you (in poker and more importantly living). Stick around the strategy section and try and focus on playing well. You get better by playing more and more hands and observing. Seriously thought, don't be afraid to find another hobby...gambing is addictive for most people.

If I'm felling down I can read this and I'm suddenly on top of the world.
This tread and that blog entry really made my day.Was also thinking of that "Falling down" flick, only withthe more mentaly ill, overwieght, addictive to gambling, paranoidand naive Michale Douglas.

You guys need to stop acting like fekking assholes.if you want to critisize someone, at least do it in a constructive manner.Some of you are adults yet act like teenagers picking on that fat kid every day.Alf, you are normally very mature. Whats up with the pubescant behaviour? Embarrassing man.

Most of that is true however I can promise It doesn't make me want to kill myself, quite the contrary. If I'm feeling down I can read this and I'm suddenly on top of the world.
Its strange how we take comfort out of seeing other people 'doing worse' than us. It gives us the reassurance that we are not the bottom of the heap; that we are still doing better than some. Puts our own insecurities at ease (Not flaming loxo - just sayin')It probably explains why XXEddie loves the fish thread :club: To the OP - if your blog is even half-way serious you need to get some help, and soon. Poker is a game where your single biggest asset is emotional stability and any 'shakiness' in that area is only going to be aggrevated by the games roller coaster ride.How about reading your blog from the beginning again and seeing if you can see what we can all see.When you do see it, try not to blame anything. We all get the same shity cards, we all get the same crappy service from McD's and we all get unjustified abuse - especially when playing poker.Take those excuses away and see what you're left with.However if its all a joke - nh

No offence taken Canada.I posted seriously about the OP on the first page.Guess I was trying to point out that nothing anyone had to say on a blog would ever make me want to kill anybody much less myself.Prolly could have said it better though.