fcp forum challenge preseason combine

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only the Top Guns get onTeam Poo Poo Mcmuffins so consider yourself a god if you're drafted
Ooh, ooh! Can I be Iceman?Hey, BTW sorry for not getting up to Rama lately, I've been raping and pillaging Americans and the employees of Fallsview down at Seneca.Don't hold this against me come draft time. 8)
Only the Top Guns get onTeam Poo Poo Mcmuffins so consider yourself a god if you're drafted
Ooh, ooh! Can I be Iceman?Hey, BTW sorry for not getting up to Rama lately, I've been raping and pillaging Americans and the employees of Fallsview down at Seneca.Don't hold this against me come draft time. 8)
No worries, i havent been in a while either, thinkin of going very very soon though, the cold winter and all.I'm thinkin some time in the next week, my car is screwed right now, so i gotta get that figured out first
WHAT THE FOX IS GOING ON.
When i told the folks back home i was playing in the FCP FC tourney, they said "where the fox hat"
fox has replaced the more offensive word in my lexicon. its great, people have no idea what the fox you are talking about. foxer.
I made a girl orgasm 7 times last night. True story.
Can I censored over?
Anytime.You getting the touch of a strange man and the excitement of that would make you an even easier "mark"You would end up numb from the waist down when I was done, in a good way.

On a more serious note, I think I would be a great top pick for a team. I should excel in this format, given the sheer number of sit and gos I have played. (See blog) I've been playing and doing very well in larger mtts as well lately, and although I didn't get to be a captain, I will lead whichever team picks me to victory. :club:

On a more serious note, I think I would be a great top pick for a team. I should excel in this format, given the sheer number of sit and gos I have played. (See blog) I've been playing and doing very well in larger mtts as well lately, and although I didn't get to be a captain, I will lead whichever team picks me to victory. :club:
It's really gonna hurt your feelings if you don't get picked early isn't it?You are really campaigning hard. It wreaks of desperation. JSGood luck though.
It's really gonna hurt your feelings if you don't get picked early isn't it?You are really campaigning hard. It wreaks of desperation. JSGood luck though.
I thought thats what this thread was for, not for telling people how many times you made a girl orgasm last night. No need to be a dick Ron.

Hey guys i seriously need someone to trade me 10 bucks on fulltilit for 10 on pokerstars so i can get the man his money...if u can help me out just pm me...

I should be an early pick in this draft. I have been playing for many years. Several people here watched me on live at the bike a while ago, they seemed to like the play. You can search for the thread "me on live at the bike" or something like that if you want to see the running commentary. I won a 363 person, $175 no limit event at the bike this year and actually had my picture in poker player! I'm making very good money at 20/40 this year. The only drawback is that I don't play on the internet much, always for smaller stakes and often drunk, and while I'm ahead, I haven't made much online and can't boast stats like some of these guys.

I thought thats what this thread was for, not for telling people how many times you made a girl orgasm last night. No need to be a dick Ron.
Zimm asked for my credentials, that's all I have to offer.I wasn't trying to be a dick, but this just seemed like the third or fourth post I've read of yours claiming you should be a first rounder. I sincerely didn't mean to offend, but it just seems like you are campaigning too hard, IMO. Does it really matter when you get picked?Remember, less pressure being a late rounder. Zach Thomas was a 5th rounder, and look at him.Kind of like all those NBA pros you guys put out. Wait, nevermind, they all stink.

Ron, here was the point of thread:

Well, as one of the captains, I have an idea of who I would like to pick, but please state your case below if you are one of the 72 players signed up and are not a captain. I'd like to know what I'm getting in my team members.
And according to you, this is Hoosieralum "campaigning too hard and reaking of desperation":"Im pretty sure I will be a lottery pick. If not, then someone will get a steal in the second round. On a more serious note, I think I would be a great top pick for a team. I should excel in this format, given the sheer number of sit and gos I have played. (See blog) I've been playing and doing very well in larger mtts as well lately, and although I didn't get to be a captain, I will lead whichever team picks me to victory." Its a fun/unique little $10 forum tournament, and I wanted to get in on the fun by stating my case of why I should be picked. Thanks for putting a damper on it though.
Ron, here was the point of thread:
Well, as one of the captains, I have an idea of who I would like to pick, but please state your case below if you are one of the 72 players signed up and are not a captain. I'd like to know what I'm getting in my team members.
And according to you, this is Hoosieralum "campaigning too hard and reaking of desperation":"Im pretty sure I will be a lottery pick. If not, then someone will get a steal in the second round. On a more serious note, I think I would be a great top pick for a team. I should excel in this format, given the sheer number of sit and gos I have played. (See blog) I've been playing and doing very well in larger mtts as well lately, and although I didn't get to be a captain, I will lead whichever team picks me to victory." Its a fun/unique little $10 forum tournament, and I wanted to get in on the fun by stating my case of why I should be picked. Thanks for putting a damper on it though.
hey, would the two of you Shut up.Hoosier,, i know you are having fun, but Ron is not in the event, he missed the registration, and now he is having his own fun.Ron, i know you missed registration and are jealous and want to be on my team Poo Poo McMuffins, cuz we Pwn, but i still love you.and Hoosier, i'm sure you will be a top choice pick, no one here doubts that.why?, cuz ur one of my top selections.