fcp forum challenge preseason combine

the shameless self promotion and personal attacks (mostly by ron on hoosier) in this thread make me so happy im not a part of this tournament. "im a winning sng player, blah blah blah" ooh how original you are definitely a 1st round pick now!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. It is childish. I was just trying to have some fun with this and then Ron had to go attacking me.....Its all good though, Im looking forward to it even if its on rigged Stars.Now lets get the thread back to people promoting themselves....

Now lets get the thread back to people promoting themselves....
fine. i came second in a 20+2 last night on stars for a cool $1500 payday. too bad none of you will be able to utilize my infinite luckbox skills, since im lazy and didnt sign up for this crazy tournament. /end self-promotion.
Now lets get the thread back to people promoting themselves....
fine. i came second in a 20+2 last night on stars for a cool $1500 payday. too bad none of you will be able to utilize my infinite luckbox skills, since im lazy and didnt sign up for this crazy tournament. /end self-promotion.
Nice, how many people??I'll sneek u onto my team as a minor league ringer braught up

Hey everyone,Nice to see everyone getting into this tourney.Being the Henry Orenstein of this concept ,I have no intention of losing in my own format and am looking to draft a great team.Everyone better watch out for my team.

LOL. It is childish. I was just trying to have some fun with this and then Ron had to go attacking me.....Its all good though, Im looking forward to it even if its on rigged Stars.Now lets get the thread back to people promoting themselves....
What's gonna happen if you are the first one knocked out of every one you're in, just by sheer unluckiness... you're gonna feel a little bit sheepish for promoting this first round pick so much. As for me, another credential of mine is that I've been slammed by Ron_Mexico numerous times.. verbally of course.. thank god.
What's gonna happen if you are the first one knocked out of every one you're in, just by sheer unluckiness... you're gonna feel a little bit sheepish for promoting this first round pick so much. As for me, another credential of mine is that I've been slammed by Ron_Mexico numerous times.. verbally of course.. thank god.
Not really. And making a post in a "combine" thread hardly constitues me "promoting this first round pick so much." But feel free continue attacking if it makes you feel better.

pick me cause im an online poker superstar who plays raeallllly realllly high NL HE ...butI really really really want to be picked in the first round of this exclusive $10 event...for bragging rights.thx- Jordan

Pick Hoosier Alum before me. I'm like Maurice Clarett. I think I got the skills, but the dedication just ins't there to try to prove anything in the combine.If I go 8th round, my feelings won't be hurt.

Pick Hoosier Alum before me. I'm like Maurice Clarett. I think I got the skills, but the dedication just ins't there to try to prove anything in the combine.If I go 8th round, my feelings won't be hurt.
LOL. Mr. Rosenhaus must have taken over my account earlier today. He's trying to pull off a McGahee" with me in this draft.

Well i will need to do a little more research on this pool.I will have some free time over this weekend,I would like to sweat some of you guys and see how you guys really play.Let me know if you guys would be up to it .(sw)

LOL. Mr. Rosenhaus must have taken over my account earlier today. He's trying to pull off a McGahee" with me in this draft.
i'll give you a mcgahee and bend your fucking knee backwards so i get drafted ahead of you.bitch
Well i will need to do a little more research on this pool.I will have some free time over this weekend,I would like to sweat some of you guys and see how you guys really play.Let me know if you guys would be up to it .
Please don't pick me. I'm going to play my best, but this is just too serious for a $10 fun challenge.

Hardly personal attacks there Hoosier.I guess you wore your sensitive pants for thanksgiving. If I was personally attacking you, you'd know it. I don't really think about you much either way.Good luck in your tournament. I wish you all the best.As for you Royal, I coulda been in this thing, but I really didn't give a poo poo mcmuffin about it.

Hardly personal attacks there Hoosier.I guess you wore your sensitive pants for thanksgiving. If I was personally attacking you, you'd know it. I don't really think about you much either way.Good luck in your tournament. I wish you all the best.As for you Royal, I coulda been in this thing, but I really didn't give a poo poo mcmuffin about it.
can you personally attack me? i don't think i've ever been personally attacked by you, and it makes me feel empty inside.

I don't "attack" anyone. But I like you Lance, so I wouldn't even needle you. Hoosier just doesn't get it. He keeps pointing out the premise of the thread like I can't read. I get it, my only point was he was hinging his happiness on being a first round pick. That was my obersvation, it wasn't intended to be mean.Lance, thats a funny name. Were you ever in NSYNC?Lance Corporal.

I don't "attack" anyone. But I like you Lance, so I wouldn't even needle you. Hoosier just doesn't get it. He keeps pointing out the premise of the thread like I can't read. I get it, my only point was he was hinging his happiness on being a first round pick. That was my obersvation, it wasn't intended to be mean.Lance, thats a funny name. Were you ever in NSYNC?Lance Corporal.
i was. i also tried to go to space.yes, i've been in the armed forces.and no, nobody ever brings up my 8723462 tour de frances in a row. those bastards.but yeah, i've loved my name my entire life. "lance has ants in his pants" has never been said to me, like, ever.
but yeah' date=' i've loved my name my entire life. "lance has ants in his pants" has never been said to me' date=' like, ever.[/quote'']Lance likes to do the man dance while in France.Lance just creamed in his pants.
but yeah' date=' i've loved my name my entire life. "lance has ants in his pants" has never been said to me' date=' like' date=' ever.[/quote''']Lance likes to do the man dance while in France.Lance just creamed in his pants.
i do not dance.i prefer to prance, it'll put you in a trance.that's how i roll, that's my stance.
As for you Royal, I coulda been in this thing, but I really didn't give a poo poo mcmuffin about it.
sorry, all i got out of this was, ,blah blah blah blah blah.....come to vegas in feb. i'l have my way with you, take you out for a nice steak dinner, and never call you again