fcp forum challenge preseason combine

As for you Royal, I coulda been in this thing, but I really didn't give a poo poo mcmuffin about it.
sorry, all i got out of this was, ,blah blah blah blah blah.....come to vegas in feb. i'l have my way with you, take you out for a nice steak dinner, and never call you again
That may be my favorite line from that movie.I'LL TAKE DOROTHY MANTOOTH OUT FOR AN EXPENSIVE SEAFOOD DINNER, AND NEVER CALL HER AGAIN.DOROTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT.I love that line.that and "I think I ate your chocolate squirrel"
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for you Royal, I coulda been in this thing, but I really didn't give a poo poo mcmuffin about it.
sorry, all i got out of this was, ,blah blah blah blah blah.....come to vegas in feb. i'l have my way with you, take you out for a nice steak dinner, and never call you again
That may be my favorite line from that movie.I'LL TAKE DOROTHY MANTOOTH OUT FOR AN EXPENSIVE SEAFOOD DINNER, AND NEVER CALL HER AGAIN.DOROTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT.I love that line.that and "I think I ate your chocolate squirrel"
I know what you're thinking ron, and yes. i do have a name for my penis.I knew what youwanted to hear, and thats how i role. 60% of the time, my smooth lines work all the time.

why you will all cry that i am an alternate:since mar. 2005, playing about 2 tournaments a week:300+20, 225 entrants: 1st, 15k-ish20+2 single rebuy, 900 entrants: 1st, 6k-ish20+2 single rebuy, 650 entrants: 1st, 4500-ish30+3 single rebuy, 850 entrants: 3rd, 2700-ish20+2 single rebuy, 550 entrants: 2nd, 2500-ish50+5, 250 entrants: 2nd, 1700-ish50+5, 200 entrants: 3rd, 1100-ish100+10, 300 entrants: 4th, 1200-ish100+8, 250 entrants: 5th, 800-ishabout 15-20 other final tables that i don't remember.and, chances are, i've screwed your mom sometime in the last six months, nooge.

why you will all cry that i am an alternate:since mar. 2005, playing about 2 tournaments a week:300+20, 225 entrants: 1st, 15k-ish20+2 single rebuy, 900 entrants: 1st, 6k-ish20+2 single rebuy, 650 entrants: 1st, 4500-ish30+3 single rebuy, 850 entrants: 3rd, 2700-ish20+2 single rebuy, 550 entrants: 2nd, 2500-ish50+5, 250 entrants: 2nd, 1700-ish50+5, 200 entrants: 3rd, 1100-ish100+10, 300 entrants: 4th, 1200-ish100+8, 250 entrants: 5th, 800-ishabout 15-20 other final tables that i don't remember.and, chances are, i've screwed your mom sometime in the last six months, nooge.
You could have been a member of Team Canada
Well i will need to do a little more research on this pool.I will have some free time over this weekend,I would like to sweat some of you guys and see how you guys really play.Let me know if you guys would be up to it .
Oh my gosh you aren't really this serious about this are you?Oh you are? Well, here's my credentials then:I HAVE BOOBS. :club::D:D
Honey Poo Poo Muffins, are you going to Vegas in February? If so, we gotta talk. If not we still gotta talk about this itchy rash I have.
Well i will need to do a little more research on this pool.I will have some free time over this weekend,I would like to sweat some of you guys and see how you guys really play.Let me know if you guys would be up to it .
Oh my gosh you aren't really this serious about this are you?Oh you are? Well, here's my credentials then:I HAVE BOOBS. :club::D:D
opps,guess i forgot to put the sw. :oops:

JBradburn6 doesn't need to participate in any combines. If the teams pass up on JBradburn6, or haven't done their research, it's not JBradburn6's fault. And to whatever team drafts JBradburn6, JBradburn6 is going to need 3 French hookers (without any STDs JBradburn6 doesn't currently have), a bottle of Skol Vodka, lots of coke, and a penguin.

JBradburn6 doesn't need to participate in any combines. If the teams pass up on JBradburn6, or haven't done their research, it's not JBradburn6's fault.  And to whatever team drafts JBradburn6, JBradburn6 is going to need 3 French hookers (without any STDs JBradburn6 doesn't currently have), a bottle of Skol Vodka, lots of coke, and a penguin.
JBradburn6 likes his kungpow spicy
JBradburn6 doesn't need to participate in any combines. If the teams pass up on JBradburn6, or haven't done their research, it's not JBradburn6's fault.  And to whatever team drafts JBradburn6, JBradburn6 is going to need 3 French hookers (without any STDs JBradburn6 doesn't currently have), a bottle of Skol Vodka, lots of coke, and a penguin.
JBradburn6 likes his kungpow spicy
Great episode