• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they edit to tell the story they want, but sheik was way out of line with what they showed, and I would have thought that the mouth's reaction would have been worse, given his reputation.

Ok, most of the time the Sheik was just being cocky to Matusow and giving him a taste of his own medicine. I liked when him and Matusow were fighting but when he started talking crap to the whole table, he got way out of line. I think his table image because of the way he was talking trash was actually helped though.

That sheik guy came off as a real jerk but matasow did to. I dont think i would like play with either of those guys after seeing the soundbites on tv.
Mike rules.
I beg to differ
That sheik guy came off as a real jerk but matasow did to. I dont think i would like play with either of those guys after seeing the soundbites on tv.
Mike rules.
I beg to differ
Feel free to differ, but you're wrong.
lol

Some of you may have noticed when Raymer busted out the camera shows the sheik sitting looking at the rail making a jack-off motion with his hand while others give Raymer a standing ovation.Real class act. especially to get filmed while doing that.

LMAO....What a show!!! Now that's reality TV for us poker junkies. "Mike Matusow...the new Mike, same as the old Mike". The Sheik is an idiot who got lucky a few dozen times and was fortunate enough to be sitting at the same table as Matusow. The kiddie games are down the street, down the street to the kiddie games Sheikie boy!! :club: