fcp insomniac army

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To do that though, i'd have to quit smoking. and I dont want to do that.I read something online today that quoted a study saying that on the average, non-smokers are smarter than smokers. food for thought

wooo.. hows everyone been? i've been busy.party poker split from it's own network and you can now get rakeback on party! i just set up an account, that means I will be able to multitable party poker up to 8 tables! and get rake back on all tables (using euro bet and party) this is sick... and i have a new party poker account which means access to the beginners tables... oh god, i'm going to be making some money here...
How did you get rackback on party?
http://www.rakerebate.net/
wooo.. hows everyone been? i've been busy.party poker split from it's own network and you can now get rakeback on party! i just set up an account, that means I will be able to multitable party poker up to 8 tables! and get rake back on all tables (using euro bet and party) this is sick... and i have a new party poker account which means access to the beginners tables... oh god, i'm going to be making some money here...
How did you get rackback on party?
http://www.rakerebate.net/
It's a go?THat was fast

I'll tell you what, being a maniac at micro limits does wonders for tilt control.I've been so fucking bored with the .50/1 grind lately that i've been playing NLHE and PLO. And swinging like a monkey from a tree, I've gone up and down between $400 and $600... multiple times in the last two days.So I ended up after a crazy day at $415 in my bankroll, i took out $150 to put into a new account on party poker... and with the remaining $15 (to bring me to an even $400) i sat down at a micro limit on eurobet and raised and reraised on every street with any hand..i feel.. so much better and so ready to sit down now for a serious session and grind out at the .50/1

HEy a Mod has joinedthe Revolution!! This is the first step to the brave new world of this thread having a sticky! Welcome to the Revolution, JWeb! I quit smoking by staying with my parents two weeks in Nebraka, sweating and not playing poker. It sueked, but I'm feeling much better now. I quit refer too, it was messing up my poker game. I'm just worthless when I'm stoned, I desided.

i'm in the final fourty of a PP limit ten dollar buy in tourney. I suck at limit tourney's, for some reason, so I thought I could use the practice. I've been on teh felt for so long till I trippled up with kings

i'm in the final fourty of a PP limit ten dollar buy in tourney. I suck at limit tourney's, for some reason, so I thought I could use the practice.  I've been on teh felt for so long till I trippled up with kings
Trippled up in a limit tourny?? lol Nice.Tourny still goin on?
Woah where is everyone at tonight. 3:49 est. and no posts since last night.
Im here, always here at night.. I woke up at 5:00 PM eastern time .
I did something like that too.Ya know... I don't know why I never tried this earlier. Scraping and clawing for 3 bb/100 at limit hold'em SUCKS compared to Partypoker's $25 PLO hi.This is phenomenal.
Woah where is everyone at tonight. 3:49 est. and no posts since last night.
Im here, always here at night.. I woke up at 5:00 PM eastern time .
I did something like that too.Ya know... I don't know why I never tried this earlier. Scraping and clawing for 3 bb/100 at limit hold'em SUCKS compared to Partypoker's $25 PLO hi.This is phenomenal.
Game really that bad? What's your name on there I might dabble with ya.