fcp insomniac army

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how the hell did the at work crew get so HUGE. 1067 pages! what a JOPKE!
Because we're interesting and witty. You should try it sometime. :wink: HA! Sneak attack the by the @ work army!
What pages is that on? I missed it. :shock:
hey, can you guys tell me how to post a picture on the thread? i know, that's like an uber newbie question, but i've never done it.
I'll tell you the easy way.paste the url of the hosting(it must be hosted and image shack is a good place),high light it, and click "Img" on the forum tool bar.
Because we're interesting and witty. You should try it sometime. :wink: HA! Sneak attack the by the @ work army!
Pages 1-1069 with the exception of pages 55, 119, 733, and 812. And, we have hot chicks.
Pages 1-1069 with the exception of pages 55, 119, 733, and 812. And, we have hot chicks.
And yet you seem strangely drawn to this thread anyway! :club:
How about we have a work crew vs insomniac crew tournament? You know, since this is a poker forum and all.
Scheduling may prove to be a problem with all you "sleep at night" weirdos.

With regards to liking you a little bit and also with regards to wanting to play doctor with BigDMcGee I'll just say this:I like some of you more than I should but most of you less than you realize. :wink: On behalf of the at work crew, I accept your challenge of a tourney if the logistics can be worked out.

With regards to liking you a little bit and also with regards to wanting to play doctor with BigDMcGee I'll just say this:I like some of you more than I should but most of you less than you realize. :wink: On behalf of the at work crew, I accept your challenge of a tourney if the logistics can be worked out.
I'm here to see the doctor, QUACK QUACK. DO you think he can, QUACK, do something about this Nose? TRIPPLE QUACK QUACK.
I can make time from 2 AM to 6Am