fcp insomniac army

***EDIT***: Another page. This one goes out to Liz Lieu. Will you have my childern?

Woah where is everyone at tonight. 3:49 est. and no posts since last night.
Im here, always here at night.. I woke up at 5:00 PM eastern time .
yeah i woke up at 5 on sunday..***EDIT***: I'm at 420 posts. I might not be posting for a while until I have a chance to.. celebrate.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it needs to be an all-nighter from this point on.
Its not even 2 here and I think I already decided that as well.Im a terrible PLO Hi player, I'm going to be donating I think.
No
Its a messed up animated movie, by the guy who made Dazed and Confused. It deals with lucid dreaming, and the idea that since the brain maintains electrical activity for 8 minutes after death, that our real lives begin when we die. 8 minutes of dreamtime is an eternity, so if we knew how to control and fully experience our dreams, we could actually live a more meaningful life after we "die".
The idea is from the books by Carlos Castenada. Very cool.I haven't seen the movie. Now it's on my list. tks.
I think it needs to be an all-nighter from this point on.
Its not even 2 here and I think I already decided that as well.Im a terrible PLO Hi player, I'm going to be donating I think.
What's your screen name?You're not SunDevils from Vegas who's antagonizing me, are you?lol if you are.

Can i join even though my insomina happens at a different time to yours been n England? suppose i could join the Work army but when posting there they will be asleep and posting here im at work....Too much info to work out...HELP!!!!!! lol

Can i join even though my insomina happens at a different time to yours been n England? suppose i could join the Work army but when posting there they will be asleep and posting here im at work....Too much info to work out...HELP!!!!!! lol
Ahh, don't get mixed up with those folks!! Post here!
"those folk" - Are they like a local village for local people? (i really hope someone understands that) OK ok, count me in if i will be accepted into the Insomnia crew im in.
"those folk" - Are they like a local village for local people? (i really hope someone understands that) OK ok, count me in if i will be accepted into the Insomnia crew im in.
I figure if we get enough people from the international community we can keep this thread growing 24/7.Time to play some poker. :-)
This is the Insomniac crew. So if it's night where you are and your up you are welcome here.
That's not entirely true. I'm not welcome here.
In my eyes you are. And if not just post here like I am. They don't like me either because I hate the krablar, Liz Lieu and I have never read 1984.
This is the Insomniac crew. So if it's night where you are and your up you are welcome here.
That's not entirely true, although I know I'm welcome here.
FYP