fcp insomniac army

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once got flamed in the at work army thread because I had just hit a K high straight flush, biggest hand I've ever had, and I just had to tell someone. I figured I'd tell them since this is a poker website and they just flamed me and told me to get the hell out of their thread that it wasnt the place for that sort of post. :cry:

I once got flamed in the at work army thread because I had just hit a K high straight flush, biggest hand I've ever had, and I just had to tell someone. I figured I'd tell them since this is a poker website and they just flamed me and told me to get the hell out of their thread that it wasnt the place for that sort of post. :cry:
That's because it wasn't funny or entertaining. Rule #1 of @ work army is you must be entertaining.We talk poker all the time but you've got to make it worth reading.Besides, we don't like your Oolong ripoff. Oolong, may he rest in peace. :club:
That's because it wasn't funny or entertaining. Rule #1 of @ work army is you must be entertaining.We talk poker all the time but you've got to make it worth reading.Besides, we don't like your Oolong ripoff. Oolong, may he rest in peace. :club:
What are you talking about? The only funny poster in there, that I've seen, is Custom.
I'm not normally the type to post an "ohmigod I hit a royal" thread, but since I complained, and seconds later the poker gods delivered, I felt compelled to thank them.
Online poker is rigged.The only reason you hit that straight flush was so that you won't complain about it being rigged and you will continue playing. It's just a slow, and painful way to suck in all of your money.sw
What are you talking about? The only funny poster in there, that I've seen, is Custom.
aww
No Insomniac lovin so far tonight? I'm stoned as censored, grinding it out on UB. Someone give me something trippy to talk about.
Have you ever wondered that when we go to sleep that were not really going to sleep but entering reality? And right now is really the dream?I wonder about that sometimes.
No Insomniac lovin so far tonight? I'm stoned as censored, grinding it out on UB. Someone give me something trippy to talk about.
Have you ever wondered that when we go to sleep that were not really going to sleep but entering reality? And right now is really the dream?I wonder about that sometimes.
Seen Waking Life?
Here's something.If you were a hot chick, would it be weird for you to get horny by looking at yourself in the mirror?
I'm bitter. My girlfriend is stoned as fuck while i'm stuck at work. grrrrrrrr
No
Its a messed up animated movie, by the guy who made Dazed and Confused. It deals with lucid dreaming, and the idea that since the brain maintains electrical activity for 8 minutes after death, that our real lives begin when we die. 8 minutes of dreamtime is an eternity, so if we knew how to control and fully experience our dreams, we could actually live a more meaningful life after we "die".

wooo.. hows everyone been? i've been busy.party poker split from it's own network and you can now get rakeback on party! i just set up an account, that means I will be able to multitable party poker up to 8 tables! and get rake back on all tables (using euro bet and party) this is sick... and i have a new party poker account which means access to the beginners tables... oh god, i'm going to be making some money here...

wooo.. hows everyone been? i've been busy.party poker split from it's own network and you can now get rakeback on party! i just set up an account, that means I will be able to multitable party poker up to 8 tables! and get rake back on all tables (using euro bet and party) this is sick... and i have a new party poker account which means access to the beginners tables... oh god, i'm going to be making some money here...
How did you get rackback on party?
No
Its a messed up animated movie, by the guy who made Dazed and Confused. It deals with lucid dreaming, and the idea that since the brain maintains electrical activity for 8 minutes after death, that our real lives begin when we die. 8 minutes of dreamtime is an eternity, so if we knew how to control and fully experience our dreams, we could actually live a more meaningful life after we "die".
I wasn't into that movie.BUT what's the point of waiting until after we "die" for 8 minutes worth of dreamtime when we sleep for hours each night?You could live a life in dream instead right now (if You're able to be an oneironaut)
No
I wasn't into that movie.BUT what's the point of waiting until after we "die" for 8 minutes worth of dreamtime when we sleep for hours each night?You could live a life in dream instead right now (if You're able to be an oneironaut)
You dream very little time out of your total sleep cycle. Dreams that seem to last the whole night are really only a few seconds long. The theory behind it is that those 8 minutes are a pure dream state, which in subjective time could be several lifetimes. That being said, lucid dreaming is a pretty interesting idea, can lead to some very fucked up experiences.